Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Trezur W.
Trezur W.
I love this show it is so good. My favorite character is Olivia Benson of course. I love the suspense.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Fair Lawn, NJ
I've seen every epesode multiple times and still not bored of it . Can't wait for next season to start
Mary O.
Mary O.
Orange Park, FL
My go to binge TV show on Netflix when I have no idea what to watch. I named my cats after characters.
Mae G.
Mae G.
CAPITOLA
Great movie series. Lots of learnings and ractics. Made me prepare for anything. Great job! Well done.
Renee b.
Renee b.
Jackson, AL
Actually watching it now! There's nothing not to love. Drama, tension, etc. By far my favorite show :)
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
San Tan Valley, AZ
I only watch this when there is nothing else on tv. But it does definitely get you into the story line
renee t.
renee t.
Love this show and the actors and actresses you can learn a lot from the show one of my favorite shows
Paige B.
Paige B.
Columbus, OH
Ummm....I don't know why this is making me review a TV show like its a product, but I like the show...
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
East Bangor, PA
Great shows, doesn't get too repetitive, it reminds me of house how every episode is a different story
Heather J.
Heather J.
Rockingham, NC
I love this show! I will watch re-runs and the new season! It is timeless! It has the best characters.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?