Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jade W.
Jade W.
Dallas, TX

This is definitely one of the best shows on television. It's been on for 18 years and is still amazing!
Milena M.
Milena M.
Triangle , Va

More than 15 years watching this show, since 2000 I have seen this show and their changes, amazing show
Makes you think. Can watch any episode and be caught up. Great characters and always a good story line.
Nikita T.
Nikita T.

My favorite show! I can marathon this on my off days with Netflix. I prefer to watch the older seasons.
Alma R.
Alma R.
New Rochelle, NY

This is such a great show. So much drama, so intriguing. Every time I watch this, I lose track of time.
Lashea H.
Lashea H.
Rome, GA

I could watch this show all day everyday!!! Love it. The shows are always intense my favorite is Olivia
Monica P.
Monica P.
San Antonio, TX

This is one of the best shows I've ever seen. I love how intriguing it is and how suspenseful it stays.
Annalee R.
Annalee R.
Louisville, KY

a great show, it's been on for a long time and every episode still keeps me interested and wanting more
Luz M.
Luz M.
Ozone Park, NY

I love this show I could watch the runs over and over again. I like old runs and the new ones else also
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Russellville, AR

MY FAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEE! IT NEVER GETS OLD. LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH! AND THE DRAMA IS SO INTOXICATING!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?