Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kandace Z.
Kandace Z.
Pueblo, CO

Love all episodes! Can watch reruns and never get tired of seeing them. Special victims units marathons all day!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Ilion, NY

Probably my favorite show of all time. I watch it every time it's one tv, even if I've seen them a million times
Bekah H.
Bekah H.

GREAT show, it can feel a little too real though so make sure you watch with the lights on if you get squeamish.
nick w.
nick w.

This is one of my favorite shows I have been watching for years now. You really fall in love with the characters
Kailee D.
Kailee D.
North Liberty, IA

I absolutely love this show! Mariska plays Olivia amazing! I have seen every episode and will continue to watch!
Ley y orden: Unidad de Víctimas Especiales si eres victimas de tus derechos te lo recomiendo es super confiables
Betty C.
Betty C.
Chesapeake, OH

This is one of my favorite shows I watch this every week and record it if I am not able to watch it when its on.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Pittsburgh, PA

Drama based show. Victims of special crimes story is being followed from beginning to the end. I love this show.
Joely G.
Joely G.
Lakeland, FL

I am very interested in this show. I love seeing how these cops deal with all of the crisis they have to handle.
Cassidy K.
Cassidy K.

Law and order is also another favorite show of mine , leaves you at the end of your seat and is worth the watch
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now