Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

I love this show because that's what I went to school for and plan to have a career in law enforcement.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Lewes DE

I love law and order svu. One of my favorite soap operas. I never miss a season. I watch reruns as well
Heidi M.
Heidi M.

I've been watching this TV show for many years now and it's one of my top favorite. Highly recommended.
Robin N.
Robin N.
San Antonio, TX

this show is just so interesting and they are usually pulled from real life issues which is interesting
Shahad A.
Shahad A.
Sarasota, FL

I'm in love with this TV show , I learned many many things about life , murder and how to find evedince
Milena M.
Milena M.
Panama City, FL

More than 15 years watching this show, since 2000 I have seen this show and their changes, amazing show
Jade W.
Jade W.
Dallas, TX

This is definitely one of the best shows on television. It's been on for 18 years and is still amazing!
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Elkton, MD

The best television show of all time! Always interesting and always keeps me wondering how it will end.
nora c.
nora c.
San Benito, TX

Good show so intense like seeing it when i have the chance soo good live it and i will keep watching it
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Lancaster, CA

Best show I have seen there is so many seasons but I promise you will not be let down if you watch them
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now