Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Griselda S.
Griselda S.
Tulsa, OK

It's a great show, memorable characters and different crimes and people. Some one the episodes are jaw dropping.
Janae E.
Janae E.
Dayton, OH

Love it. Record & watch it all day if possible. Good show & actors. Watch not boring. It gets better each season
Steph C.
Steph C.
Easton, PA

Always watched this show since i was a kid. I don't watch TV much but when i do its always law and order and ncis
Eliza H.
Eliza H.
Bowling Green, OH

Always has plot twists with the characters and the material is so real and raw. My attention is always captured.
Glenda J.
Glenda J.
Charlotte, NC

It has always been a favorite show however not as good since Stabler left! But I never get tired of watching it!
Anita L.
Anita L.
North Hollywood, CA

One of my favorite shows, even after Chris Melony left. All the actors are great and the storylines very timely.
Molly R.
Molly R.

I watch this show quite often, mostly reruns on television but I find it very interesting and it never gets old.
Kailee D.
Kailee D.
North Liberty, IA

I absolutely love this show! Mariska plays Olivia amazing! I have seen every episode and will continue to watch!
jennifer m.
jennifer m.
Jacksonville, AR

This is a really good show i have watched it for a long time and will keep watching it. one of my favorite shows
Bekah H.
Bekah H.

GREAT show, it can feel a little too real though so make sure you watch with the lights on if you get squeamish.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now