Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Kim C.
Kim C.

Ive watched a couple episodes but got to bored to actually watch the whole thing so idk what else to say
Emma M.
Emma M.

I love any crime show but I love this one a lot. So many good actors guest star. It's just a great show.
Kelli G.
Kelli G.

Incredible show. Mariska Hargitay is an incredible actress and an incredible advocate on screen and off.
Alexis L.
Alexis L.

Love this show!!!! I have watched every episode and will continue to watch. Please watch if you haven't.
Anne E.
Anne E.
Valley Village, CA

Read my recaps on The New York Observer. Have been covering the show for 7 years on that site and Yahoo!
Katie G.
Katie G.
Blacksburg, Va

I've watched SVU for longer than I can remember. There's a reason it's been on TV for as long as it has.
linda e.
linda e.
Beacon, NY

This is my favorite show. I do not miss any episodes. Its my go to at all times I am in front of the TV.
Thalia T.
Thalia T.
Bronx, NY

Best show on television i watch it constantly the characters are amazing and i cant wait for next season
Dalila P.
Dalila P.

Is it bad that I have watched all 17 seasons... Lol my obsession. Awaiting season 18 that starts in Sept
Tara F.
Tara F.
Harwood Heights, IL

My absolute favorite series this is my go to if nothing else is on. Love the characters. Acting is great
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?