Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
Belvidere, IL

Great cast! I've watched since season one, hopefully many more seasons to come. One of my favorite shows
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Las Vegas, NV

Bring Stabler back please. I love this show and I have been a die hard fan since the pilot way back when
Loren K.
Loren K.

my favorite show! always a new plot or plot twist and always keeps you guessing! Beware it is addicting!
Vernonia T.
Vernonia T.
Symsonia, KY

I like TV shows that are believable and Law and Order is just that. I watch all the episodes and reruns.
Lana M.
Lana M.

I watch this daily!! Me and my husband watch it. Suspenseful and very good to watch!! We have to DVR it!
Kelli G.
Kelli G.

Incredible show. Mariska Hargitay is an incredible actress and an incredible advocate on screen and off.
Catherin A.
Catherin A.
Central Islip, NY

Best law and order ever! It's so interesting and keeps you on the egde of your seat. Greatest show ever.
Kimberly U.
Kimberly U.

Been watching the show since it aired. One of my all time favs. Am excited for the next season to start.
Berenice A.
Berenice A.

Full of drama excitement and adventurous dropping i love this show and recoommend everyone to watch this
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Millville, Nj

Yes! I have watched every episode and it never gets old. Very entertaining and the cast is always great.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?