Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Kannapolis, NC

Watch the reruns all the time when they are on. Its a good show. It makes you think. I've seen so many.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Clinton, PA

Law and order svu, started it from a certain season, not the first season) but it's a really great show
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Elkton, MD

The best television show of all time! Always interesting and always keeps me wondering how it will end.
Allison M.
Allison M.

Forever my #1. I watch it every and anytime I want to watch something other than my current obsessions.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Lewes DE

I love law and order svu. One of my favorite soap operas. I never miss a season. I watch reruns as well
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Eastanollee, GA

It's such a good show to watch u get attached to the characters and it's so good to watch with friends.
Madisen B.
Madisen B.
Sumiton, AL

Such a thrilling show! Every episode is different. Can be very graphic sometimes, but I still enjoy it.
Karla C.
Karla C.
Bellflower, CA

One of my favorite shows, it is very entertaining and depicts real life issues and how they are handled
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Del Valle, TX

I can sit on my couch or bed all day re watching every episode..you gotta come see the show and see it.
Luana G.
Luana G.
Herndon, VA

One of the best serie that I ever have watched. I start watch in my country Brazil, and I keeping watch
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now