Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
North Hollywood, CA
Love watching law and order when I don't know what to do. Also always watch it with my grandma in law!
Latreasha D.
Latreasha D.
This one of my favorite shows. I can watch reruns over and over even if I've seen them multiple times.
Mel
Mel
Gainesville, FL
I'm obssessed wth this show. I can watch it any time and all the time. So much excitement and mystery.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Lake Worth
Sept. 21, 2016, 10:14 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
It's been my favorite show since I could walk! Love the whole acting crew the all do such a great job!
Wendy N.
Wendy N.
Best show ever I love it I can watch it all day everyday I always watch it and never get tired of it..
mariana D.
mariana D.
I love this show. You never know what's gone happen next and it is not predictable at all. Great show!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I always get really into svu, they always get my attention and make me try and figure it out with them
Love this show. It has crazy episodes . And crazy stuff going on. But love watching them over and over
Shanyia C.
Shanyia C.
Darby, PA
Watching it now... this is my FAV!! I think I am both a cop and psychologist by way of this show. Haha
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Louisville, KY
I have literally seen every single episode and can't stop watching. One of my all-time favorite shows!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?