Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Argelia P.
Argelia P.
Las Vegas, NV
Me encanta esta serie me intriga y eso del drama me encanta y ni hablar de los personajes super buenos
Mirney G.
Mirney G.
Woodbridge, VA
I can't stop whatching on the weekends I can spend hours and hours seeing how they resolve the crimes.
Dejonae a.
Dejonae a.
I love watching this show . It keeps you on your toes . It also makes you aware of what to lookout for
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
Good series show. I love watching it at night. It's intense criminal cases, but it's really good show.
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
My absolute favorite show. Mariska Hargitay steals the show every time. Every episode has you wondering
Shanyia C.
Shanyia C.
Darby, PA
Watching it now... this is my FAV!! I think I am both a cop and psychologist by way of this show. Haha
Heather H.
Heather H.
Edgerton, KS
Sept. 22, 2016, 1:50 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of the best shows on tv to date! Always keeps you on the edge of your seat! Definitely recommend!!
Mel
Mel
Gainesville, FL
I'm obssessed wth this show. I can watch it any time and all the time. So much excitement and mystery.
Erick S.
Erick S.
San Pedro, CA
Greats show. Never get tired of it. Just wish the show hand a little more follow through with the cases
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Just started watching this and I love it ! I will watch seasons at a time !! I love shows like this !!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?