Add a Photo

Photos (23)
donelle J.
donelle J.
Largo, FL

I love this show every thing about it, Olivia is my favorite character, it's the best cop show out there
sofi b.
sofi b.
Norman, OK

I have already watched every episode, but I continue to watch reruns because I love this show so much!!
Chantal H.
Chantal H.

I grew up watching this show. Great for older kids and adults. It has every emotion you want in a show.
Elexis J.
Elexis J.
Holland, MI

Love this show! Even though it is real life it keeps you're attention and makes you wanna keep watching
Karla C.
Karla C.
Bellflower, CA

One of my favorite shows, it is very entertaining and depicts real life issues and how they are handled
Aleasha W.
Aleasha W.
Springfield, IL

I love this show. It's a good way to learn what you can to to protect yourself from a physical assault.
christine p.
christine p.
Amityville, NY

Have been watching law and order for years. even the repeats i will re watch. it is my guilty pleasure.
Naomi G.
Naomi G.

Such an amazing show. The stories will touch your heart and have you hanging on the edge of your seats.
Israa O.
Israa O.
Greensboro, NC

Finished All the saisons on Netflix and have been wanting to see more! Love everything about this show.
One of my favorite shows on TV i watch almost every day after work get me in my zone great show love it
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now