Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Wewoka, OK

Ahhh, love love love!! The characters are amazing. Such great story lines. Never get tired of this show!
Shanna H.
Shanna H.

This is my fav to watch on hulu but it gives me night mares about my kids and me so I have to be carfull
Dalila P.
Dalila P.

Is it bad that I have watched all 17 seasons... Lol my obsession. Awaiting season 18 that starts in Sept
Briana D.
Briana D.
Hopewell, PA

Love this show Benson is my favorite character and I'm glad she has stayed as long as she has been there
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

Love this show!!!! Always interesting new cases a very episode. If you haven't watched I suggest you do.
Molly J.
Molly J.

Love this show! It's been one of my favorites for years, now, & I don't see that changing any time soon!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.

LOVE LOVE LOVE that's all I have to say omg I can literally watch this all day and never get tired of it
Emma M.
Emma M.

I love any crime show but I love this one a lot. So many good actors guest star. It's just a great show.
Infiniti S.
Infiniti S.
Las Vegas, NV

I absolutely love this show. If you like crime and drama I recommend this show. I'm already on Season 18
nycole a.
nycole a.

I have watched for years. This is one of the first detective shows from this Era that I started watching
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?