Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rebekah B.
Rebekah B.
Mcdonough, GA

We love these shows. We love the action, the mystery, the chemistry between people, everything about these shows
Cherie G.
Cherie G.
Meridian

I watch this show every week and if I'm not home it gets recorded on my dvr. Just wish the season lasted longer.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Staten Island, NY

LOVE LOVE LOVE this show I can be one of them! I can watch this all day long if I didn't have a baby to tend too
Deshea S.
Deshea S.
Las Vegas, NV

I am addicted. I started watching this so many years ago and I'm hooked. I will forever have a soft spot for SVU
R L.
R L.

Fantastic show with great actors and storyline sometimes pulled right from the headlines always has me watching.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Tucson, AZ

I love following the stories when watching law and order but recently I feel the stories have gotten too cheesy.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Juneau, AK

I love watching this show- both the reruns and the newer episodes. It is an addicting drama with a stellar cast.
melissa c.
melissa c.
Harrisburg, PA

fantastic TV show to watch absolutely amazing cast with fantastic acting. must watch show hope they never cancel
Jaymi S.
Jaymi S.
Wheeling, WV

One of my favorite TV shows. Dramatic. Educational. Lots of laughs and tears. Character interaction is flawless.
nafisatu a.
nafisatu a.

I like the diversity of situations in the episodes. It tackles controversial subjects to start the conversation.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now