Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Las Vegas, NV

Bring Stabler back please. I love this show and I have been a die hard fan since the pilot way back when
Erin K.
Erin K.
Portland, OR

I have to admit that I do love this show. I usually have to sneak in episodes when the family isn't home
Kelli G.
Kelli G.

Incredible show. Mariska Hargitay is an incredible actress and an incredible advocate on screen and off.
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Pocola, OK

Have watch all the Law and Order SVU's multiple time. Love the actors and continuation of the story line
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Frostproof, FL

Exciting show that I watch every time I get the chance. Love the actors and the storylines behind it all
Massiel J.
Massiel J.
Palmdale, CA

I still love this show after so many years watching it every week I hate when they go off for new season
nycole a.
nycole a.

I have watched for years. This is one of the first detective shows from this Era that I started watching
Katharine C.
Katharine C.
Flint, MI

Olivia is great iceT Sweet Took lots of of regs off though not quite the same 😿😿😿😿 still watching though
Issa F.
Issa F.

Some of the best acting. Always has you on your toes. Mariska is by far the best actress in any tv show.
Sammi W.
Sammi W.
Aylett, VA

By far the best crime show on tv. I loves SVU. The actors are great, their performances are outstanding!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now