Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Carmella L.
Carmella L.
My favorite of all law and order. The characters are real and alive. I like that they use real stories.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Clinton, PA
Law and order svu, started it from a certain season, not the first season) but it's a really great show
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
I've been watching this show for 8 years and have seen every episode! Anxiously awaiting the new season
Kimie E.
Kimie E.
Spanish Fork
My favorite "can't find any thing to watch" go to's. I can re-watch past episodes and still enjoy them.
Jhoana D.
Jhoana D.
Sept. 29, 2016, 4:43 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've literally have watch every single episode. I can watch this show all day and it never gets boring.
Luana G.
Luana G.
Herndon, VA
One of the best serie that I ever have watched. I start watch in my country Brazil, and I keeping watch
N K.
N K.
Lewistown, PA
Oct. 3, 2016, 11:56 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show, I binge watch it on Netflix and watch the new episodes on HULU. We do not have cable.
Yamile V.
Yamile V.
Orlando, FL
The show is amazing love it great recommend this to everyone amazing show for everyone!! Love this show
Karla C.
Karla C.
Bellflower , CA
One of my favorite shows, it is very entertaining and depicts real life issues and how they are handled
Aunjahne C.
Aunjahne C.
The show always has me wanting to watch more I love Benson and Stabler and the stories are so realistic
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?