Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Alexis L.
Alexis L.

Love this show!!!! I have watched every episode and will continue to watch. Please watch if you haven't.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Wimberley, TX

This show is awesome !! I loved Elliott and Olivia together . I think I've almost seen all the episodes.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
New Philadelphia, OH

So addicted to this series. Sometimes the episodes are too intense but the detectives on this show rock!
Veronica R.
Veronica R.

2 words...Olivia Benson!! She is awesome and has made the show great even without her sidekick Stabler!!
Anne E.
Anne E.
Valley Village, CA

Read my recaps on The New York Observer. Have been covering the show for 7 years on that site and Yahoo!
Reagan S.
Reagan S.
Fayetteville, AR

I have watched about every episode! It is awesome! I will continue to watch this as long as they make it
Anna L.
Anna L.

Great show! I always restart the series once I finished! Great storylines! I recommend this to everyone'
Jason G.
Jason G.
Andover, NH

Great show. Always interesting to watch. Always coming up with episodes that happen in real life events.
Cassia C.
Cassia C.

1 million stars. Mariska is everything, and I can always count on reruns on basic cable any time of day.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Prestonsburg, Ky

My favorite TV show.. can watch over n over all day long.. very addictive. Request u to watch if haven't
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?