Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

Love this show!!!! Always interesting new cases a very episode. If you haven't watched I suggest you do.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.

2 words...Olivia Benson!! She is awesome and has made the show great even without her sidekick Stabler!!
Berenice A.
Berenice A.

Full of drama excitement and adventurous dropping i love this show and recoommend everyone to watch this
Patrice B.
Patrice B.

This show used to be my favorite but it's getting so predictable now, so I've actually stopped watching.
Kristin G.
Kristin G.

I love svu it's fav out of all the law and orders. Even though they can be sad they are more interesting
Sammi W.
Sammi W.
Aylett, VA

By far the best crime show on tv. I loves SVU. The actors are great, their performances are outstanding!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Most favorite show of all time. I love the action, the drama, and the suspense. I love Detective Benson.
Anna L.
Anna L.

Great show! I always restart the series once I finished! Great storylines! I recommend this to everyone'
Amy S.
Amy S.
Prestonsburg, Ky

My favorite TV show.. can watch over n over all day long.. very addictive. Request u to watch if haven't
Joseph R.
Joseph R.
Brooklyn, NY

I've been a fan since season one. This show is just so addicting that you get caught up in every moment.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now