Add a Photo

Photos (23)
ALESHA Z.
ALESHA Z.
National City, CA

This law in order is the best to me because i can relate to some of the case or had friends who went through it.
Emily C.
Emily C.

I love these shows can't get enough of it I can watch this every day I always watch the reruns they are the best
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Morgan City, LA

This is the best TV show rhere is and i cant believe elliot stabler isn't on it anymore and that completly sucks.
Yovanna A.
Yovanna A.
Hacienda Heights, CA

I love this show so much I literally watch every season and leaves me speechless Every time , it's so suspenseful
Steph C.
Steph C.
Easton, PA

Always watched this show since i was a kid. I don't watch TV much but when i do its always law and order and ncis
Cherie G.
Cherie G.
Meridian

I watch this show every week and if I'm not home it gets recorded on my dvr. Just wish the season lasted longer.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Pittsburgh, PA

Drama based show. Victims of special crimes story is being followed from beginning to the end. I love this show.
Janice G.
Janice G.
Baltimore, MD

New season started tonight. I have it recorded and will be watching tomorrow. Previews I seen looked really good
Marisol G.
Marisol G.

I love this show. it's such a good show, a lot of action and mystery. this show is good for people who like that
CK B.
CK B.
Vicksburg, MS

BEST drama series on TV. Marisca is the best actress on tv/. Story lines are great and keep viewer wanting more.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now