Add a Photo

#7 in TV
Photos (23)
Jamie D.
Jamie D.

This is one of those shows that pulls you in and you end up watching five episodes in a row when you only wanted to watch one. It's intriguing and keeps you interested. I like that I can watch them out of order and still enjoy it. Sometimes you need a show to watch that is a bit more episodic.
Monica R.
Monica R.
Belleville, NJ

this is my favorite binging show. i can sit home on my couch watching this all day. Action packed and intense realistic story lines. all about criminals and law enforcement. not like any other show. i would definitely recommend this if you are looking for something new and interesting to watch
McKenna R.
McKenna R.

I am obsessed with this show. The stories or horrifying and captivating all at the same time. Countless nights have I binge watched this show. It has amazing actors with great talent, and the stories, which are fake, are believable and not "soap operaish". I love this show, it is a mush watch.
Georgeanna W.
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH

Definitely one of my favorite shows of all times. The cast and acting are top notch and I like how the storylines mirror ripped from the headlines type of stories. I'm amazed that it is still so watchable after 20 years- does Olivia Benson ever age? Great to see a strong female lead in a show.
angie h.
angie h.
Dover, NC

this show is such a classic! you hear the famous beginning part and you know youre about to get sucked into the crime fighting world, Stabler and Benson are so easy to love, along with the rest of the cast . its always a great topic, usually something thats actually happened in the real world.
Deanna M.
Deanna M.

This is my favorite crime/cop show that's played. There's so many episodes. I felt like I watched them all but nope! There's still tons I haven't watched. Every episode is intense and has you on the edge of your chair. Very realistic, and quite difficult to find out who the killer is. Love it.
Wanda P.
Wanda P.
Boyd, TX

If there is a Law and Order marathon going on and I am at my sister's house we will trying to the show and not want to watch anything else. The cast, characters, episodes seem so real. Very addictive and worth watching. Thank goodness I don't have a tv at home or I would be in a world of hurt.
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Lexington, KY

Law and Order: SVU is one of my favorite shows on TV. It is entertaining and has a great plot line. The characters are developed really well and there is always enough going on to keep it interesting. I find myself getting personally invested in the characters and enjoy watching it every time.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Canton, OH

THIS SHOW IS SO ADDICTING. Half the time I don't even realizing I'm watching (while at work) until I realize it's 30 minutes later and I'm still looking at the TV! Great actors, great plots, always a twist! I always get very emotionally invested in every episode, they really out-do themselves!
Pat M.
Pat M.
Tulsa, OK

I have watched this show since the beginning. It is one of the best dramas on commercial TV. I believe that this show has changed how we talk about sexuality in this country. No one talked about consent much before this show. Now laws have changed and the show has changed with it.. Must watch
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now