Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
New Castle, PA
Sept. 28, 2016, 1:30 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is not my favorite show, but it has opened to me to love the show Criminal Minds. Law and Order has always kept me on my toes and thinking. For sometime I wanted to go into the same field as the Law and Order: SVU people because they seemed to love their job and saving people from danger
Gabriela N.
Gabriela N.
DORAL, FL
Mariska Hargitay is a great leader actress she gives her all in everything that she does. Thank for all the seasons that you kept my favorite show on. I've been watching Law & Order Special Victims Unit from the beginning and my children are watching it as well. Please never let the show end.
Shannon E.
Shannon E.
Meriden, KS
Sept. 25, 2016, 7:51 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Really pulls you in and gets to you emotions. All the detectives are great but my all time favorite is Olivia Benson she is a fight for what she believes in always gets the bad guy while making the victim feel safe kinda defective.this is the perfect show if you want drama conflict and action
Christina D.
Christina D.
Poca, WV
Sept. 22, 2016, 3:56 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I am forced to watch Law and Order daily. My husband is a big fan of the show and we watch during the regular season and reruns. Overall Law and Order is a well written show with interesting characters that have a depth to their story. Sometimes the stories are a little goofy and seem forced.
Pat M.
Pat M.
Tulsa, OK
I have watched this show since the beginning. It is one of the best dramas on commercial TV. I believe that this show has changed how we talk about sexuality in this country. No one talked about consent much before this show. Now laws have changed and the show has changed with it.. Must watch
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.
Murphy, TX
I've been an SVU addict for over about 15 years. I just loved Benson and Stabler, and now just Benson, Ice T, and I miss Munch. Sometimes I still binge on episodes but I always catch the new season on Netflix. It's nice, though morbid, to keep in the background while I'm working or something.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Northborough, MA
Law & Order SVU filled my Saturday afternoons during college, and I've continued to be glued to the TV on premier nights! The story lines are perfectly written, and you never feel like you're watching the same story but with different characters. Its a classic that will be enjoyed for years.
Donna U.
Donna U.
Staten Island, NY
I have been watching this show from the beginning and love the story lines. It is about things that really happen.. I love the actors and get upset when some leave the show. Each has their own personal story as well. It is a must see TV show that keeps you on the edge of your seat sometimes!
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Newark , Ca
Sept. 21, 2016, 1:10 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Such an addicting show. This show has been on the air for years, and there's a good reason for it ! The stories have the ability to keep you coming back for more. The character development is amazing, and there's never a dull episode. Be prepared to have your mind blown, and be stressed out.
Sara G.
Sara G.
Raleigh, NC
I think this show is overrated. I will watch it if there is absolutely nothing else on but the acting honestly is not that good. I would much rather watch criminal minds, whose plot is much more captivating as well as the acting. A lot of people seem to love it, but I never got hooked on it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?