Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sara F.
Sara F.
Racine, WI

A very dramatic series. I cannot keep up with the show enough. I will typically only watch the season when it comes out on Netflix. I believe this is my favorite of the Law and Order series'. I love all the guest actors they have on the show. I'm starting to miss some of the original cast, though.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Westhampton, NY

I mostly watch re-runs of Law & Order: SVU. I would like to binge-watch it from the beginning, but I can't seem to find all of the seasons in one place. Once either Netflix or Hulu picks of all the season I will be a happy camper! I like the show but would like to follow it in chronological order.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Meriden, KS

Another of my many all time favorite TV shows. Though I know that it isn't real, it sure seems that way. The actors/actresses make every single situation in this show seem very real. I can never not watch this show when its on TV, even if I've seen the episode 80000 times. Definitely recommend it.
Andrea W.
Andrea W.

This is an old time favorite! I've seen pretty much every episode of Law & Order: SVU. A few of the episodes can be disturbing, but overall it's a good show. I enjoyed the earlier seasons more than I did the most recent, though. If you're going to get into this show, start from the very beginning.
Dorothy B.
Dorothy B.

So additive ones u start watching u can't stop. Me and my hubby went all the way back to the first season and watch every show we are now on the last season and I really hope they keep making more. It also make u keep ur eyes open to what can easily happen and makes u more aware or ur surrounding.
Erica L.
Erica L.
Hastings, Fl

Great show, I've been watching Law and Order shows all the way back to when I was a little girl. My mom put me onto the show when I would get up late at night (late for a 7 year old at least) and couldn't sleep, she would be up watching this show. And let's face it - Elliot Stabler is so damn hot!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Scranton, PA

I plan on being a criminologist when I graduate, so shows like this interest me because it is the type of things I will be dealing with one day. I love the different personalities of the squad and I'm proud to admit I have an undying crush on Elliot Stabler. Love this show and recommend to anyone.
Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
Little River, SC

This is such a great series. All of the characters work so well together. Because this show is about the Special Victims Unit, there are times when the plot is very hard to handle. I have cried many different times while watching these episodes. It's a great show though. Very popular for a reason.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Mankato, MN

I love this show- it reminds me of my Granny. She loved this show too and when I'd go visit it would always be on. The reason I like it now is that it's a great show to have on and try to solve the mystery. I usually don't. Love the actors and recommend this to anybody who loves a good crime show!
LeeAnne R.
LeeAnne R.
Las Vegas, NV

I love this show but only up until the loss of Stabler. I haven't been able to see a lot of newer episodes and something about the chemistry of Stabler and Olivia was just a great addition to the serious tops the show covers. I would recommend those earlier 12 seasons more so than the recent ones.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now