Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Jhoana D.
Jhoana D.
Sept. 29, 2016, 4:43 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've literally have watch every single episode. I can watch this show all day and it never gets boring.
Makes you think. Can watch any episode and be caught up. Great characters and always a good story line.
Noor H.
Noor H.
Sept. 27, 2016, 12:36 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Best show ever!! Very interested!! Always watch it on my free time, all episodes are very interesting!!
Mary W.
Mary W.
Sullivan, Nh
Sept. 25, 2016, 3:09 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Don't get to watch much TV but when I do this is my go to show. Otherwise you can find me watching Dora
Rachell R.
Rachell R.
El Paso, TX
I love the show.. I love the characters.. amazing actors and It keeps suprizing me with every episode!!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Kannapolis, NC
Watch the reruns all the time when they are on. Its a good show. It makes you think. I've seen so many.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Clinton, PA
Law and order svu, started it from a certain season, not the first season) but it's a really great show
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
I've been watching this show for 8 years and have seen every episode! Anxiously awaiting the new season
N K.
N K.
Lewistown, PA
Oct. 3, 2016, 11:56 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show, I binge watch it on Netflix and watch the new episodes on HULU. We do not have cable.
Kendra P.
Kendra P.
AMAZING. I will watch episodes multiple times. I love every episode. Always good. One of all time favs.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?