Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Catherin A.
Catherin A.
Central Islip, NY

Best law and order ever! It's so interesting and keeps you on the egde of your seat. Greatest show ever.
Kristin G.
Kristin G.

I love svu it's fav out of all the law and orders. Even though they can be sad they are more interesting
Infiniti S.
Infiniti S.
Las Vegas, NV

I absolutely love this show. If you like crime and drama I recommend this show. I'm already on Season 18
Angela B.
Angela B.
Wimberley, Texas

This show is awesome !! I loved Elliott and Olivia together . I think I've almost seen all the episodes.
Berenice A.
Berenice A.

Full of drama excitement and adventurous dropping i love this show and recoommend everyone to watch this
Micaiah C.
Micaiah C.

I really like this show. I literally watch it all day long 24/7. No joke. It's one of my favorite shows.
samantha v.
samantha v.
Dunkirk, NY

It's a great show I love it and I watch it almost everyday on Netflix I just can get enough I'm so hooked
Tara F.
Tara F.
Harwood Heights, IL

My absolute favorite series this is my go to if nothing else is on. Love the characters. Acting is great
Lana M.
Lana M.

I watch this daily!! Me and my husband watch it. Suspenseful and very good to watch!! We have to DVR it!
Sydney C.
Sydney C.

Has been a favorite show of mine since I was young! Such a great show and always keeps you on your toes!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now