Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Anneliese S.
Anneliese S.
Ocala, FL

I love marathon SUV nights!!!! This is such a great show... The best of all of the Law and Order series!
Rocio M.
Rocio M.

My favorite show of all time so intense I love these stories and you get attached to the main characters
Briah G.
Briah G.

Best SHOW EVER. Watched every episode ever and did so in like a month. Buy. Recommend. Love. Watch. Yas.
samantha v.
samantha v.
Dunkirk, NY

It's a great show I love it and I watch it almost everyday on Netflix I just can get enough I'm so hooked
Rose M.
Rose M.

I can sit and watch marathons all day/weekend long. It knows how to pull you in. I love liv and stabler.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Prestonsburg, Ky

My favorite TV show.. can watch over n over all day long.. very addictive. Request u to watch if haven't
Molly J.
Molly J.

Love this show! It's been one of my favorites for years, now, & I don't see that changing any time soon!
Reagan S.
Reagan S.
Fayetteville, AR

I have watched about every episode! It is awesome! I will continue to watch this as long as they make it
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Wewoka, OK

Ahhh, love love love!! The characters are amazing. Such great story lines. Never get tired of this show!
Angela B.
Angela B.
Woodbine, MD

This show is awesome !! I loved Elliott and Olivia together . I think I've almost seen all the episodes.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?