10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,150 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
My favorite "can't find any thing to watch" go to's. I can re-watch past episodes and still enjoy them.
Makes you think. Can watch any episode and be caught up. Great characters and always a good story line.
This is my favorite show ever. I could watch it all day long. Once it comes on I can't stop watching it
I love this show because that's what I went to school for and plan to have a career in law enforcement.
The show is amazing love it great recommend this to everyone amazing show for everyone!! Love this show
The show always has me wanting to watch more I love Benson and Stabler and the stories are so realistic
I love this show. I've seen every episode at least twice, Some of them are sad and some are suspenseful
I have already watched every episode, but I continue to watch reruns because I love this show so much!!
Love this show! Even though it is real life it keeps you're attention and makes you wanna keep watching
When you are studying to be a Criminal Justice Major, this is one of the shows I STRAIGHT BIENGE ON!!!!
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos