Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Dalila P.
Dalila P.

Is it bad that I have watched all 17 seasons... Lol my obsession. Awaiting season 18 that starts in Sept
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Plano, TX

This show has been on for 17 seasons! I have watched every single episode! They tackle real-world issues
linda e.
linda e.
Beacon, NY

This is my favorite show. I do not miss any episodes. Its my go to at all times I am in front of the TV.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.

2 words...Olivia Benson!! She is awesome and has made the show great even without her sidekick Stabler!!
Catherin A.
Catherin A.
Central Islip, NY

Best law and order ever! It's so interesting and keeps you on the egde of your seat. Greatest show ever.
Jason G.
Jason G.
Andover, NH

Great show. Always interesting to watch. Always coming up with episodes that happen in real life events.
Patrice B.
Patrice B.

This show used to be my favorite but it's getting so predictable now, so I've actually stopped watching.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS

I watch this all the time especially re runs.. it never gets old I especially love the ones with Elliott
Lana M.
Lana M.

I watch this daily!! Me and my husband watch it. Suspenseful and very good to watch!! We have to DVR it!
MONIQUE J.
MONIQUE J.

One of the best cop shows out on the TV and the cast is always a one. I sometime like it better than CSI
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now