Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Kirstin B.
Kirstin B.
Sept. 27, 2016, 10:34 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
By and far one of my favorite shows. I can't believe it's done! I will definitely watch all the reruns.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Forever my #1. I watch it every and anytime I want to watch something other than my current obsessions.
hanna h.
hanna h.
Greensboro, NC
This show always has something new and suspenseful. I'm always so hooked when watching it. It's so good
Alisha C.
Alisha C.
Tyrone, PA
It's an okay show I watch it when there's nothing else to watch on tv! But over all it's not a bad show
Samani H.
Samani H.
When you are studying to be a Criminal Justice Major, this is one of the shows I STRAIGHT BIENGE ON!!!!
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
La Fayette, GA
Marathon please. I could watch this all day everyday. It's similar to other TV shows, but I don't care.
Luana G.
Luana G.
Herndon, VA
One of the best serie that I ever have watched. I start watch in my country Brazil, and I keeping watch
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
I grew up watching this show. Great for older kids and adults. It has every emotion you want in a show.
Megan P.
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Some episodes are much better than others. not all are winners and they have gotten not so great lately
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
I love this show because that's what I went to school for and plan to have a career in law enforcement.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?