Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Kingsport, TN

I love this show....so far, ive never seen a rerun of it...the story lines are awesome...keep up the good writing
fabiola a.
fabiola a.

Awesome show keeps me entertained and there's always something new happening and these always new celebrity on it
Amber K.
Amber K.

It's my favorite TV show I love the action and the characters have been in it forever I just really love the show
Isamar F.
Isamar F.
Winnetka, CA

This is the best show ever!! The stories are very heart felt and realistics.
The cases are based on real stories.
Sam A.
Sam A.
Los Angeles, CA

By far one of my favorite shows. I love anything that has to do witj mystery and criminology. Highly recommended.
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
WAKE FOREST, NC

Very good show. A lot of the events seem pretty realistic i used to binge watch it a long with bones and castle.
Steph C.
Steph C.
Easton, PA

Always watched this show since i was a kid. I don't watch TV much but when i do its always law and order and ncis
Anita L.
Anita L.
North Hollywood, CA

One of my favorite shows, even after Chris Melony left. All the actors are great and the storylines very timely.
Rebekah B.
Rebekah B.
Mcdonough, GA

We love these shows. We love the action, the mystery, the chemistry between people, everything about these shows
theresa r.
theresa r.
fairmont , wv

What can i say this is just a classic. Who dosent like law and order is crazy. Love the suspense the show brings
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now