Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Cassia C.
Cassia C.

1 million stars. Mariska is everything, and I can always count on reruns on basic cable any time of day.
Rose M.
Rose M.

I can sit and watch marathons all day/weekend long. It knows how to pull you in. I love liv and stabler.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.

LOVE LOVE LOVE that's all I have to say omg I can literally watch this all day and never get tired of it
Miracle F.
Miracle F.

Love this show! Although I have a love hate relationship with how inconclusive some of the episodes are.
Carrie G.
Carrie G.

This is a great show! It sometimes is raw and enotional, but I love how this sensitive topic os handled.
Kellie P.
Kellie P.
Cedar Bluffs, NE

Love this show. It has been on for many years and I don't think they have ever used the same plot twice.
Infiniti S.
Infiniti S.
Las Vegas, NV

I absolutely love this show. If you like crime and drama I recommend this show. I'm already on Season 18
Kimberly U.
Kimberly U.

Been watching the show since it aired. One of my all time favs. Am excited for the next season to start.
Kim C.
Kim C.

Ive watched a couple episodes but got to bored to actually watch the whole thing so idk what else to say
Leemarie H.
Leemarie H.

This show is so interesting. I can watch reruns after reruns. I love it. It gets my inner pi excited lol
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now