Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Monroe, NC

I like to binge watch this when I am at home. It is really intense and I like to try to figure out the mysteries.
Payton P.
Payton P.
Jacksonville, FL

Adequate binge show, you can start at any point and won't be lost, but it's still similar to the og law and order
Mâŷä J.
Mâŷä J.
Milwaukee

I absolutely love this show its one of my favorite criminal shows it has suspense and will make you ooze emotions
Mahogany S.
Mahogany S.
davenport, FL

I love this shoe Olivia is amazing. The show being me suspense and thrill. A show solving crimes is fun to watch.
Katharine L.
Katharine L.
Hamilton

This show is very intense and not for everyone. It is very intriguing and thrilling . I really enjoy watching it.
Daphne M.
Daphne M.
Avoca, WI

This show hits you in the feels. I love how they keep up with current events, too! Mariska is an amazing actress!
Monica M.
Monica M.
Wallis, TX

best show ever, me and my mom can watch a marathon of the shows all weekend. Best scene is which ever Ice T is in
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Augusta, ME

Best show ever! Very reAlistics without showing to much graphics, you wish you had them as your local detectives!
Natalie R.
Natalie R.

I love that program is one of my favorites, I get bored seeing it
I recommend to view one day of rest with family
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Kingsport, TN

I love this show....so far, ive never seen a rerun of it...the story lines are awesome...keep up the good writing
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now