Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Erin P.
Erin P.
O Fallon, MO

Holy awesomeness batman! This show is top notch for crime drama. I love that some of them are on Netflix!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Kendall, NY

Favorite show ever!! I watch it every Wednesday at 10. The characters are funny and it keeps my attention
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.

I love this show!! It keeps you on your toes and each episode is different. And the marathons are great!!
Angelique V.
Angelique V.
Sacramento, CA

Hands down my favorite show! This new season is no different! I can't wait until the new episode tonight!
Paulina M.
Paulina M.

I absolutely love this show! It's amazing , every episode is good. Seriously this is one if my favorites.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Columbus, GA

I actually catch up on my law and order on netflix or hulu!
My every day go to after work on my
Dwn time!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Lancaster, PA

Love the cases on this show always having me on my toes and always have me engaged and always entertained
sabrina S.
sabrina S.
Roma, TX

The best show i can be watching everyday all day and never get bored becuase its so interesting i love it
Dominique E.
Dominique E.
Fort Campbell, KY

I love this show and i even watch the re runs. It'snot the same without Stabler, but still a great show!!
Anneliese S.
Anneliese S.
Ocala, FL

I love marathon SUV nights!!!! This is such a great show... The best of all of the Law and Order series!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now