Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Mel T.
Mel T.
Bixby, OK
Love love love this show !! I watch it all of the time, it's the best law and order out of all of them.
Sadie A.
Sadie A.
Ozark, MO
Obsessed with this show! The crimes are all so diverse and captivating to watch with a phenomenal cast!
Nikita T.
Nikita T.
My favorite show! I can marathon this on my off days with Netflix. I prefer to watch the older seasons.
Jade W.
Jade W.
Dallas, TX
Sept. 24, 2016, 8:37 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is definitely one of the best shows on television. It's been on for 18 years and is still amazing!
Annalee R.
Annalee R.
Louisville, KY
a great show, it's been on for a long time and every episode still keeps me interested and wanting more
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
San Jacinto, CA
This show is good get sucked into it svu is my favorite from the others its always keeping you guessing
Aleasha W.
Aleasha W.
Springfield, IL
I love this show. It's a good way to learn what you can to to protect yourself from a physical assault.
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
Adrian, MO
Sept. 21, 2016, 9:09 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law and order has been a favorite of mine for about 6 years now. I love it so much i evem watch reruns!
Shacora B.
Shacora B.
This is a show that I binge watch every week. I love the challenge to figure out who created the crime.
Gabrielle N.
Gabrielle N.
Lake Mary, FL
I am obsessed with this amazing crime drama!! Please watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I lie this show so much!!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?