Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Thalia T.
Thalia T.
Bronx, NY

Best show on television i watch it constantly the characters are amazing and i cant wait for next season
Infiniti S.
Infiniti S.
Las Vegas, NV

I absolutely love this show. If you like crime and drama I recommend this show. I'm already on Season 18
Anne E.
Anne E.
Valley Village, CA

Read my recaps on The New York Observer. Have been covering the show for 7 years on that site and Yahoo!
Loren K.
Loren K.

my favorite show! always a new plot or plot twist and always keeps you guessing! Beware it is addicting!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Most favorite show of all time. I love the action, the drama, and the suspense. I love Detective Benson.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

Love this show!!!! Always interesting new cases a very episode. If you haven't watched I suggest you do.
Maranda B.
Maranda B.

Best show ever hands down. always keeps me interested and the characters are amazong and keep you hooked
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.

LOVE LOVE LOVE that's all I have to say omg I can literally watch this all day and never get tired of it
Joseph R.
Joseph R.
Brooklyn, NY

I've been a fan since season one. This show is just so addicting that you get caught up in every moment.
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Wewoka, OK

Ahhh, love love love!! The characters are amazing. Such great story lines. Never get tired of this show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now