Add a Photo

Robin N.
San Antonio, TX
Oct. 7, 2016, 6:53 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
this show is just so interesting and they are usually pulled from real life issues which is interesting
Alma R.
Alma R.
New Rochelle, NY
This is such a great show. So much drama, so intriguing. Every time I watch this, I lose track of time.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Russellville, AR
MY FAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEE! IT NEVER GETS OLD. LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH! AND THE DRAMA IS SO INTOXICATING!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Greenville, SC
As I sit here watching old reruns, this is my go to show on the weekends. Law and Order is a great show
Malinda H.
Malinda H.
Bryant, AL
I love watching the reruns as much as the new seasons. The actors are very talented and a joy to watch.
Melena H.
Melena H.
Tacoma, WA
Sept. 24, 2016, 3 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Great show!! It has stayed relevant over the years and stays fresh with new characters and story lines.
Brandy J.
Brandy J.
Springfield, TN
Love this show is one of the best shows on TV and gets me thru my day couldn't live with out seeing svu
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I do believe I have seen every episode. I love netflicks . And record new ones love watching the reruns
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Fulton, NY
Oct. 6, 2016, 9:28 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love law and order very good show, keeps you interested and wanting to watch more. Well worth watching.
Carmella L.
Carmella L.
My favorite of all law and order. The characters are real and alive. I like that they use real stories.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?