Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Maribel M.
Maribel M.
Tacoma, WA

Loved this show back with the original cast but have lost interest since there have been new replacements
Joslyn R.
Joslyn R.

Amazing I have seen all the shows and all the seasons. I have a crush on some of the propel to be honest.
Cayla C.
Cayla C.
Irwin, PA

Love this show, everyone in my family does too! It's a heart wrenching drama that keeps you wanting more.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Kendall, NY

Favorite show ever!! I watch it every Wednesday at 10. The characters are funny and it keeps my attention
Jazzmin A.
Jazzmin A.
Phila, Pa

Who doesn't love law and order svu right?! Great show watch every episode even the ones I e already seen,
Mishawaka, IN

My favorite crime show ever! I have been watching this show since I was a younger girl and still love it.
Zuleyma E.
Zuleyma E.
Las Vegas , NV

This is one of my favorite shows. The cases are interesting and keep you wondering what will happen next.
Samrie R.
Samrie R.
Killeen, TX

If your into crime solving shows this is a great one to watch. Very good actors and acting in this sitcom
Amber R.
Amber R.
Niagara Falls , NY

I have watched every episode there is. I can recite words. The show is one of the best cop shows there is
Stephanie W.

I love this show!! It keeps you on your toes and each episode is different. And the marathons are great!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?