Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Shannon Y.
Shannon Y.
Corinth, KY

Law and order is my favorite show. I have seen every episode. You actually feel sorry for some people
On the show
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Romoland, CA

Best show ever!!! I've been watching for over 10 years, its a great cop show, just wish they'd bring stabler back
Kiya H.
Kiya H.
Schofield Barracks, HI

One of my favorite shows. I like investigation stuff. Always interesting stories, and sometimes even informative.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Meriden, CT

Great show!!! This show has been around forever and it never gets old! I can even watch reruns and still enjoy it
Erin C.
Erin C.
pittsburgh, pa

Such a great show to watch, it always leaves you on the edge of your seat wondering what is going to happen next!
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Carpinteria, CA

I've been watching this show for along time and it's always great! perfect for those who love crime/mystery shows
Fernanda D.
Fernanda D.

Ah mistery of each case the resultados is awesome i love that in the end this law helping víctima and victimizers
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Law & Order: SVU is very entertaining. It is one of the few shows that I could watch for hours and not get bored.
Monica M.
Monica M.
Wallis, TX

best show ever, me and my mom can watch a marathon of the shows all weekend. Best scene is which ever Ice T is in
Fortune L.
Fortune L.
Brooklyn, NY

This show is amazing! !! I watched every episode. .I love the newer ones because it relates to the stories I know
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now