Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Courtney R.
Courtney R.

I have been watching Law&Order SVU since college. I can sit and watch this show for days like they never get old.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Rio Grande City, TX

This show is addicting! They have it on Netflix and let me tell you I can binge watch this show all day everyday!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Springhill, NS

my favorite show of all time! I never miss an episode and have been watching this show since it came onto the air
Suzy H.
Suzy H.
Waco, TX

Seriously my favorite show ever. I love the girl who plays Olivia. She's great and the story lines are wonderful.
Anayansi G.
Anayansi G.
Scarsdale, NY

I've watched this program since I was a child, I love this kind of TV series and Law & Order: SVU is my favorite.
Perla J.
Perla J.
Warsaw , Illinois

I'm obsessed with this show. I've watched every episode of every season. Lol. Guilty. They are just so addicting.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.

Enjoy this show thoroughly. Lots of anticipation. Show is very interesting and keeps you on the edge of your seat
fabiola a.
fabiola a.

Awesome show keeps me entertained and there's always something new happening and these always new celebrity on it
Gabriela Esmeralda A.
Gabriela Esmeralda A.
Tijuana

Me encanta, es una serie muy emocionante, me gusta mucho los casos que ponen, te mantienen picado con el programa
Jannine W.
Jannine W.
RENO, NV

You can never go wrong with an episode of SVU. Olivia Benson is just too badass not to watch over and over again.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now