Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Felicia T.
Felicia T.
Geneva, NY

This is one of my favorite shows! And the only law and order series I will watch! Go Detective Benson!!!!
anita l.
anita l.
Dodge City, KS

This is greatest show ever I love Olivia and the other people so that I can c what happens to be a good idea
Golda N.
Golda N.

I watched this a lot in my law elective and loved it. It's definitely a guilty pleasure and full of drama
Lexi G.
Lexi G.
Berwick, PA

Watch this whenever I have the chance,, usually binge on this show,, really good actors and actresses !!!
Andrea A.
Andrea A.

I love jaja es muy bueno a mi me gusta mucho no me pierdo ni un solo capitulo a si sea en la noche lo veo
marla b.
marla b.
Browns Mills, NJ

watch daily, can watch repeats over and over! love the acting, story lines and characters. well made show
Erin P.
Erin P.
O Fallon, MO

Holy awesomeness batman! This show is top notch for crime drama. I love that some of them are on Netflix!
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Milton, FL

I want to order is one of my favorite shows ever need to watch it every time it is amazing Maisieamazing´┐╝
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Newhall, CA

Like this show its very entertaing. Although some episodes are boring because its all about court trials.
Jamie O.
Jamie O.
Henrico, VA

I have the biggest crush on Mariska Hargitsy. She is really the main reason I continue to watch the show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?