Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
New Philadelphia, OH

So addicted to this series. Sometimes the episodes are too intense but the detectives on this show rock!
Kimberly U.
Kimberly U.

Been watching the show since it aired. One of my all time favs. Am excited for the next season to start.
Alexis L.
Alexis L.

Love this show!!!! I have watched every episode and will continue to watch. Please watch if you haven't.
patricia d.
patricia d.
Kissimmee, FL

Live this show because it is about everyday life that cops go through. Makes us understand what happens.
Thalia T.
Thalia T.
Bronx, NY

Best show on television i watch it constantly the characters are amazing and i cant wait for next season
Massiel J.
Massiel J.
Palmdale, CA

I still love this show after so many years watching it every week I hate when they go off for new season
Sydney C.
Sydney C.

Has been a favorite show of mine since I was young! Such a great show and always keeps you on your toes!
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Las Vegas, NV

Bring Stabler back please. I love this show and I have been a die hard fan since the pilot way back when
Cassia C.
Cassia C.

1 million stars. Mariska is everything, and I can always count on reruns on basic cable any time of day.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Dracut, MA

My favorite t.v. show ever I've been watching it for years I even watch reruns and never get tired of it
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now