Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Harrison, NJ
Sept. 20, 2016, 9:02 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I watch this daily I love this show it is my favorite show, I honestly could watch this show every day.
Shahad A.
Shahad A.
Sarasota, FL
I'm in love with this TV show , I learned many many things about life , murder and how to find evedince
Naomi G.
Naomi G.
Such an amazing show. The stories will touch your heart and have you hanging on the edge of your seats.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Broussard, LA
This show is totally a guilty pleasure of mine! I've been watching for years & I've seen every episode!
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
Unadilla , NY
My sister and I are obsessed with this show!! It feels like we are crime fighters.. I watch it everyday
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Nashville, TN
This show never disappoints! Have been watching it for years! Always great intriguing situations on it!
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Del Valle, TX
Sept. 30, 2016, 4:40 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I can sit on my couch or bed all day re watching every episode..you gotta come see the show and see it.
Israa O.
Israa O.
Greensboro, NC
Finished All the saisons on Netflix and have been wanting to see more! Love everything about this show.
Erika S.
Erika S.
Sept. 20, 2016, 11:16 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
The BEST show ever! I can't tell you how many times I binge watched this show. Olivia is my role model!
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Statham, GA
This is by far my favorite show! I watch this constantly! It teaches me so much every time i watch it!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?