Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Milinda  .
Milinda .

Classic law show ripped from the headlines. sometimes makes you questions your views on different events.
Lexi G.
Lexi G.
Berwick, PA

Watch this whenever I have the chance,, usually binge on this show,, really good actors and actresses !!!
Catalina A.
Catalina A.
Kissimmee, FL

I can watch this all day, everyday. I just with Netflix had every single episode. I would so binge watch.
Mimi N.
Mimi N.
Denver, CO

BEST SHOW EVER! Need I say more? The suspense on this show makes the hairs on my arm stand up! Sooo good.
Khadijah M.
Khadijah M.
San Francisco, CA

My all time favorite show, I've been watching it all my life. I love this show I could watch it everyday.
cheyenne r.
cheyenne r.
Central, SC

This show is by far my favorite crime drama! Olivia is the reason I watch this show! Always a good watch!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Corbin, KY

Love this! I watch it with my parents! Love the suspense! A great watch for everyone! I would suggest it!
Emma S.
Emma S.

This is one of my fav shows on right now besides keeping up with the Kardashians there's so funny on here
Anna D.
Anna D.
Wesson, MS

It's a wonderful show with story lines that mirror actual events. My entire adult family watch this show.
Margau H.
Margau H.
Norfolk, VA

Love the show
I am addicted can not stop and I know I am doing to be despratly waiting for the new season
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?