Add a Photo

Jackie G.
Burley, ID
Oct. 5, 2016, 7:09 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Totally addicting. One of those sit down to watch one episode and hours later you're still watching it.
taylor b.
taylor b.
Cornelius, NC
love this show it's always so interesting g. finished all the seasons and will be re watching them all!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Lewes DE
Sept. 21, 2016, 12:05 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love law and order svu. One of my favorite soap operas. I never miss a season. I watch reruns as well
Luz M.
Luz M.
Ozone Park, NY
I love this show I could watch the runs over and over again. I like old runs and the new ones else also
Mary S.
Mary S.
Penfield, NY
Olivia benson slays my life. This show is low key terrifying but is so addicting I can't stop watching!
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Waco, TX
I love the shows! I like the suspense and trying to guess the suspect before i find it out on the show!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Harrison, NJ
Sept. 20, 2016, 9:02 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I watch this daily I love this show it is my favorite show, I honestly could watch this show every day.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Love this show. Haven't watched it in awhile but I wouldn't mind picking up where I left off on netflix
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Sanford, Nc
I love e this show it is o e of my favorites I try not to miss an episode I even watch reruns sometimes
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
I've been watching this TV show for many years now and it's one of my top favorite. Highly recommended.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?