Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Benton, AR

One of my favorite shows, watched all 10 sessions on Netflix! Every episode is gripping and draws you in.
Golda N.
Golda N.

I watched this a lot in my law elective and loved it. It's definitely a guilty pleasure and full of drama
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.

Every episode is different and exciting. You never get tired of the characters and expect the unexpected!
Paulina M.
Paulina M.

I absolutely love this show! It's amazing , every episode is good. Seriously this is one if my favorites.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Columbus, GA

I actually catch up on my law and order on netflix or hulu!
My every day go to after work on my
Dwn time!
Angelique V.
Angelique V.
Sacramento, CA

Hands down my favorite show! This new season is no different! I can't wait until the new episode tonight!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Lancaster, PA

Love the cases on this show always having me on my toes and always have me engaged and always entertained
Dominique E.
Dominique E.
Fort Campbell, KY

I love this show and i even watch the re runs. It'snot the same without Stabler, but still a great show!!
Jasmyne G.
Jasmyne G.
Phoenix, AZ

One of my favorite shows. Great acting and great storylines. I can literally watch this show all day long
Catalina A.
Catalina A.
Kissimmee, FL

I can watch this all day, everyday. I just with Netflix had every single episode. I would so binge watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now