Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Derrian J.
Derrian J.

Love love love this show. I get enthralled with it every time it's on. There is always marathon on and I love it.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
College Park, MD

I literally love this show. I am interested in majoring in Criminal Justice thanks to this show and a few others.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Romoland, CA

Best show ever!!! I've been watching for over 10 years, its a great cop show, just wish they'd bring stabler back
Sara R.
Sara R.
Kingston

Best crime drama on tv! Not safe for kids to watch but I love Detective Benson! She is badass and a strong woman!
Analicia O.
Analicia O.
Columbus, IN

Very great show Law and order is for this especially for the special victims unit. Very interesting and thrilling
Mâŷä J.
Mâŷä J.
Milwaukee

I absolutely love this show its one of my favorite criminal shows it has suspense and will make you ooze emotions
Daisy B.
Daisy B.
Delano, CA

It's the most entertaining show it keeps you on your toes. The mystery and how they solve the crimes is the best.
Selene L.
Selene L.

Me encanta la ley y el orden pues me encanta la idea de resolver imaginar los casos y como fue que murieron y asi
Mahogany S.
Mahogany S.
davenport, FL

I love this shoe Olivia is amazing. The show being me suspense and thrill. A show solving crimes is fun to watch.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
West Bend, WI

Really enjoy this show. I have been able to use a few things relevant to a situation.. I like all of the seasons.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now