Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Patrice B.
Patrice B.
This show used to be my favorite but it's getting so predictable now, so I've actually stopped watching.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Norman, OK
Love this show watch it all the time even the reruns on a daily bases have watched it for many years now
Daniela S.
Daniela S.
Me encatan todo este tipo de programas relacionados con esenas policiales y casos dificiles de resolver.
Lashanice J.
Lashanice J.
Longview, TX
I love this show. Elliott is my fav and if he's not in the episode then I turn the TV to something else
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Sanford, Nc
I love e this show it is o e of my favorites I try not to miss an episode I even watch reruns sometimes
Elena H.
Elena H.
Love love love this show. Every episode in Netflix I have seen. Always a fun time treat hung old shows.
Milena M.
Milena M.
Triangle , Va
More than 15 years watching this show, since 2000 I have seen this show and their changes, amazing show
christine p.
christine p.
Amityville, NY
Have been watching law and order for years. even the repeats i will re watch. it is my guilty pleasure.
Lashea H.
Lashea H.
Rome, GA
I could watch this show all day everyday!!! Love it. The shows are always intense my favorite is Olivia
Monica P.
Monica P.
San Antonio, TX
This is one of the best shows I've ever seen. I love how intriguing it is and how suspenseful it stays.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?