Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Khadijah M.
Khadijah M.
San Francisco, CA

My all time favorite show, I've been watching it all my life. I love this show I could watch it everyday.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

I can binge watch this show all day! So interesting and really hooks you. I can spend hours watching this
sabrina S.
sabrina S.
Roma, TX

The best show i can be watching everyday all day and never get bored becuase its so interesting i love it
Lily A.
Lily A.

This show has been going on for what seems forever but it's still as interesting! Always keeps me engaged
Angie F.
Angie F.

Amazing show! If you are into mysteries, or crime unsolved cases being solved this is the show for you!!!
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Milton, FL

I want to order is one of my favorite shows ever need to watch it every time it is amazing Maisieamazing´┐╝
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Columbus, GA

I actually catch up on my law and order on netflix or hulu!
My every day go to after work on my
Dwn time!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

This has always been a favorite show of mine. There's so many seasons and the show itself never gets old!
windie h.
windie h.
Iron River, WI

Good show, lot of interesting information that of course isn't true that you would use in the real world.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Corbin, KY

Love this! I watch it with my parents! Love the suspense! A great watch for everyone! I would suggest it!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?