Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Catalina A.
Catalina A.
Kissimmee, FL

I can watch this all day, everyday. I just with Netflix had every single episode. I would so binge watch.
Charmaine M.
Charmaine M.
Morgan City, LA

All time favorite TV show hands down! Olivia & Elliot (praying he returns one day) are the absolute best!
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Milton, FL

I want to order is one of my favorite shows ever need to watch it every time it is amazing Maisieamazing´┐╝
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Baytown, TX

Dun, dun. This show always keeps me on the edge of my seat trying to figure out what happened. I love it.
Amber S.
Amber S.

This is absolutely the best show on TV and I never miss it but I wish they'd bring back detective Stabler
Mimi N.
Mimi N.
Denver, CO

BEST SHOW EVER! Need I say more? The suspense on this show makes the hairs on my arm stand up! Sooo good.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.

I love jaja es muy bueno a mi me gusta mucho no me pierdo ni un solo capitulo a si sea en la noche lo veo
Jamie O.
Jamie O.
Henrico, VA

I have the biggest crush on Mariska Hargitsy. She is really the main reason I continue to watch the show.
Erin P.
Erin P.
O Fallon, MO

Holy awesomeness batman! This show is top notch for crime drama. I love that some of them are on Netflix!
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Brooklyn, NY

this tv show is really good but really intsense but i love it. cant stop watching it. the cast are great!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now