10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,191 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
This is such a great show. So much drama, so intriguing. Every time I watch this, I lose track of time.
I love e this show it is o e of my favorites I try not to miss an episode I even watch reruns sometimes
This show never disappoints! Have been watching it for years! Always great intriguing situations on it!
this show is just so interesting and they are usually pulled from real life issues which is interesting
Finished All the saisons on Netflix and have been wanting to see more! Love everything about this show.
The BEST show ever! I can't tell you how many times I binge watched this show. Olivia is my role model!
This show is totally a guilty pleasure of mine! I've been watching for years & I've seen every episode!
Such an amazing show. The stories will touch your heart and have you hanging on the edge of your seats.
I love the shows! I like the suspense and trying to guess the suspect before i find it out on the show!
Love this show is one of the best shows on TV and gets me thru my day couldn't live with out seeing svu
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos