Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Katie M.
Katie M.

Great show. Never gets old. I have watched it so much but I swear I have hardly ever seen the same episode twice.
Cynthia J.
Cynthia J.

Watched law and order from day one, with every spin off, they manage to stay fresh and believable and draw you in
sol m.
sol m.
nueva york

La ley y el orden unidad de victimas especiales , me encantan todos los actores, quisiera trabajar ahí alguna vez
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Pulaski, VA

Love all of the drama and suspense that this show has in it. Every episode is something different and it's great.
Sam A.
Sam A.
Los Angeles, CA

By far one of my favorite shows. I love anything that has to do witj mystery and criminology. Highly recommended.
Melanie V.
Melanie V.
Harrington, DE

Love this show great storyline and also brings awareness. The cast and actors are great. The stories are gripping
Keisha A.
Keisha A.

The best Law & Order. I've watched every episode and some 2 or 3 times. You can never go wrong with an SVU rerun.
Anjelica M.
Anjelica M.

Been watching this show since I was a little girl! Hasn't been one episode where u don't see me hooked to the tv.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Carpinteria, CA

I've been watching this show for along time and it's always great! perfect for those who love crime/mystery shows
Laura P.
Laura P.

Typical crime show that does a great job of showing the legal side of criminal cases. Actors are very passionate.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now