Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Esther S.
Esther S.

This show is so addicting. I have watched episodes multiple times because it's so good . It's a must see!
Tracey C.
Tracey C.
Batavia, NY

Great show amazing story lines awesome characters always suspenseful and entertaining! Highly recommended
Amber S.
Amber S.

This is absolutely the best show on TV and I never miss it but I wish they'd bring back detective Stabler
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.

I love the series watch every episode & waiting on the new season to come out . I love the action & drama
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Columbus, GA

I actually catch up on my law and order on netflix or hulu!
My every day go to after work on my
Dwn time!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

I can binge watch this show all day! So interesting and really hooks you. I can spend hours watching this
Khadijah M.
Khadijah M.
San Francisco, CA

My all time favorite show, I've been watching it all my life. I love this show I could watch it everyday.
Emma S.
Emma S.

This is one of my fav shows on right now besides keeping up with the Kardashians there's so funny on here
Catalina A.
Catalina A.
Kissimmee, FL

I can watch this all day, everyday. I just with Netflix had every single episode. I would so binge watch.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Newhall, CA

Like this show its very entertaing. Although some episodes are boring because its all about court trials.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now