Add a Photo

Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
Oct. 8, 2016, 5:57 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
In love with this show!! I watch reruns of it constantly!! The actors are all great and very believable.
Micaiah C.
Micaiah C.
Sept. 25, 2016, 1:53 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I really like this show. I literally watch it all day long 24/7. No joke. It's one of my favorite shows.
Lana M.
Lana M.
I watch this daily!! Me and my husband watch it. Suspenseful and very good to watch!! We have to DVR it!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Most favorite show of all time. I love the action, the drama, and the suspense. I love Detective Benson.
Catherin A.
Catherin A.
Central Islip, NY
Best law and order ever! It's so interesting and keeps you on the egde of your seat. Greatest show ever.
Issa F.
Issa F.
Sept. 22, 2016, 12:23 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Some of the best acting. Always has you on your toes. Mariska is by far the best actress in any tv show.
Loren K.
Loren K.
Oct. 2, 2016, 12:22 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
my favorite show! always a new plot or plot twist and always keeps you guessing! Beware it is addicting!
nycole a.
nycole a.
I have watched for years. This is one of the first detective shows from this Era that I started watching
Anneliese S.
Anneliese S.
Ocala, FL
I love marathon SUV nights!!!! This is such a great show... The best of all of the Law and Order series!
Emma M.
Emma M.
I love any crime show but I love this one a lot. So many good actors guest star. It's just a great show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?