Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Corona

LOVE. So suspenseful, so touching. Somehow, Elliot and Olivia make us feel like family with each episode.
Tracey C.
Tracey C.
Batavia, NY

Great show amazing story lines awesome characters always suspenseful and entertaining! Highly recommended
Megan B.
Megan B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

I can binge watch this show all day! So interesting and really hooks you. I can spend hours watching this
Jasmyne G.
Jasmyne G.
Phoenix, AZ

One of my favorite shows. Great acting and great storylines. I can literally watch this show all day long
marla b.
marla b.
Browns Mills, NJ

watch daily, can watch repeats over and over! love the acting, story lines and characters. well made show
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.

I love the series watch every episode & waiting on the new season to come out . I love the action & drama
Kennedy L.
Kennedy L.

This is my absolute most favorite show of all time. I huge watch it all the time. The acting is on point.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Newhall, CA

Like this show its very entertaing. Although some episodes are boring because its all about court trials.
Cayla C.
Cayla C.
Irwin, PA

Love this show, everyone in my family does too! It's a heart wrenching drama that keeps you wanting more.
Lupita R.
Lupita R.
Cudahy, WI

Love this show . Every case is different and very interesting. I could watch every episode after episode.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now