Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Kimberly U.
Kimberly U.
Been watching the show since it aired. One of my all time favs. Am excited for the next season to start.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
LOVE LOVE LOVE that's all I have to say omg I can literally watch this all day and never get tired of it
Molly J.
Molly J.
Sept. 24, 2016, 9:34 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this show! It's been one of my favorites for years, now, & I don't see that changing any time soon!
linda e.
linda e.
Beacon, NY
This is my favorite show. I do not miss any episodes. Its my go to at all times I am in front of the TV.
Briana D.
Briana D.
Hopewell, PA
Love this show Benson is my favorite character and I'm glad she has stayed as long as she has been there
Infiniti S.
Infiniti S.
Las Vegas, NV
Sept. 30, 2016, 7:57 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I absolutely love this show. If you like crime and drama I recommend this show. I'm already on Season 18
Miracle F.
Miracle F.
Love this show! Although I have a love hate relationship with how inconclusive some of the episodes are.
Berenice A.
Berenice A.
Full of drama excitement and adventurous dropping i love this show and recoommend everyone to watch this
Massiel J.
Massiel J.
Palmdale, CA
I still love this show after so many years watching it every week I hate when they go off for new season
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
Belvidere, IL
Great cast! I've watched since season one, hopefully many more seasons to come. One of my favorite shows
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?