Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Aurora, CO

I love watching crime shows. my literal top favorite genre of TV shows. and who couldn't like benson and stabler.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Pulaski, VA

Love all of the drama and suspense that this show has in it. Every episode is something different and it's great.
Whitney F.
Whitney F.
East Lansing, MI

One of my favorite shows. I love that there are so many seasons because very rarely do I watch the same one twice
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Arlington, TN

I love all of these shows I could watch more than once! My dad is a cop so I've always been into stuff like this.
Sam A.
Sam A.
Los Angeles, CA

By far one of my favorite shows. I love anything that has to do witj mystery and criminology. Highly recommended.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Miracle, KY

Love this show! Always interesting. Love the story lines and the actors. Recommend to anyone who likes cop shows.
Suzy H.
Suzy H.
Waco, TX

Seriously my favorite show ever. I love the girl who plays Olivia. She's great and the story lines are wonderful.
Melanie V.
Melanie V.
Harrington, DE

Love this show great storyline and also brings awareness. The cast and actors are great. The stories are gripping
Keisha A.
Keisha A.

The best Law & Order. I've watched every episode and some 2 or 3 times. You can never go wrong with an SVU rerun.
Anjelica M.
Anjelica M.

Been watching this show since I was a little girl! Hasn't been one episode where u don't see me hooked to the tv.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now