Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Lara O.
Lara O.

Omg this is one of my favorite shows in the entire world. I've watched every single episode ever made lol
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.

I love the series watch every episode & waiting on the new season to come out . I love the action & drama
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.

Every episode is different and exciting. You never get tired of the characters and expect the unexpected!
Lupita R.
Lupita R.
Cudahy, WI

Love this show . Every case is different and very interesting. I could watch every episode after episode.
Kennedy L.
Kennedy L.

This is my absolute most favorite show of all time. I huge watch it all the time. The acting is on point.
Adrienne L.
Adrienne L.
Nacogdoches, TX

Love the show but haven't used any of there products so maybe that's something I'll have to find and try.
Charmaine M.
Charmaine M.
Morgan City, LA

All time favorite TV show hands down! Olivia & Elliot (praying he returns one day) are the absolute best!
Milinda  .
Milinda .

Classic law show ripped from the headlines. sometimes makes you questions your views on different events.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Baytown, TX

Dun, dun. This show always keeps me on the edge of my seat trying to figure out what happened. I love it.
Dominique E.
Dominique E.
Fort Campbell, KY

I love this show and i even watch the re runs. It'snot the same without Stabler, but still a great show!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?