Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sammi W.
Sammi W.
Aylett, VA
By far the best crime show on tv. I loves SVU. The actors are great, their performances are outstanding!
Shanna H.
Shanna H.
This is my fav to watch on hulu but it gives me night mares about my kids and me so I have to be carfull
Sydney C.
Sydney C.
Has been a favorite show of mine since I was young! Such a great show and always keeps you on your toes!
Briana D.
Briana D.
Hopewell, PA
Love this show Benson is my favorite character and I'm glad she has stayed as long as she has been there
Alexis L.
Alexis L.
Love this show!!!! I have watched every episode and will continue to watch. Please watch if you haven't.
Kellie P.
Kellie P.
Cedar Bluffs, NE
Love this show. It has been on for many years and I don't think they have ever used the same plot twice.
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Pocola, OK
Have watch all the Law and Order SVU's multiple time. Love the actors and continuation of the story line
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Las Vegas, NV
Bring Stabler back please. I love this show and I have been a die hard fan since the pilot way back when
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
Belvidere, IL
Great cast! I've watched since season one, hopefully many more seasons to come. One of my favorite shows
Kelli G.
Kelli G.
Incredible show. Mariska Hargitay is an incredible actress and an incredible advocate on screen and off.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?