Add a Photo

Photos (23)
GLORIA B.
GLORIA B.
Jackson, SC

I just love the shows with having to find out who killed the person. I also love to watch Criminal Minds.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Benton, AR

One of my favorite shows, watched all 10 sessions on Netflix! Every episode is gripping and draws you in.
Clarissa p.
Clarissa p.
Vineland, NJ

years and years and years later this show is still #1 i can watch old episodes and new and still enjoy it
Yasmin R.
Yasmin R.
Tempe, AZ

Live for this show. Super interesting and emotional. You can learn something while also enjoying the show
Sierra F.
Sierra F.
Edmonton, KY

Epic drama!! Guranteed to keep you intrest when you watch this show. Each episode brings a new adventure.
Lara O.
Lara O.

Omg this is one of my favorite shows in the entire world. I've watched every single episode ever made lol
Jade J.
Jade J.

LOVE love love! My second favorite L&A TV show next to the original show. I can binge watch all day long.
Dayshia W.
Dayshia W.

It's ok I watch it every now and then but some of the episodes are good, don't have s favorite one though
Claribel H.
Claribel H.
Wauconda, IL

Amazing, this TV show is the reason I want to study law and criminal justice. I re-watch it over and over
Kennedy L.
Kennedy L.

This is my absolute most favorite show of all time. I huge watch it all the time. The acting is on point.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?