Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lexi P.
Lexi P.
Lufkin, TX

Awesome show that keeps viewers on their toes even after all these years on the air. Always one to watch.
Jamie O.
Jamie O.
Henrico, VA

I have the biggest crush on Mariska Hargitsy. She is really the main reason I continue to watch the show.
Zuleyma E.
Zuleyma E.
Las Vegas , Nv

This is one of my favorite shows. The cases are interesting and keep you wondering what will happen next.
Maribel M.
Maribel M.
Tacoma, WA

Loved this show back with the original cast but have lost interest since there have been new replacements
Anna D.
Anna D.
Wesson, MS

It's a wonderful show with story lines that mirror actual events. My entire adult family watch this show.
Kennedy L.
Kennedy L.

This is my absolute most favorite show of all time. I huge watch it all the time. The acting is on point.
Dominique E.
Dominique E.
Fort Campbell, KY

I love this show and i even watch the re runs. It'snot the same without Stabler, but still a great show!!
Angie F.
Angie F.

Amazing show! If you are into mysteries, or crime unsolved cases being solved this is the show for you!!!
Marian R.
Marian R.
Whittier, CA

It's my favorite show to binge watch, no matter how many times I've seen any particular episode
"The End"
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Mishawaka, IN

My favorite crime show ever! I have been watching this show since I was a younger girl and still love it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now