Add a Photo

Photos (23)
janet b.
janet b.
Muncie, IN

Love this show idk why i just really like it and watch it whenever there is a new episode available for me to view
Natalia J.
Natalia J.

I love law & order always have been one of my favorite shows on tv. But its a bomer that christopher left the show
Martha H.
Martha H.
Bellwood, Il

Law and order is my favorite show. I love lots of crime scenes, and investigation shows. Just like criminal minds.
Lyndsi H.
Lyndsi H.
Greer, SC

This is by far my favorite TV show. I love to see that police work so hard to find out crimes and get them solved.
Becky B.
Becky B.

Addicted to law and order. The story lines are great and always have a new plot. I could watch the reruns all day!
Indira A.
Indira A.

I love the series. The actors are a plus!
The chapters unfold super good and captures the attention of the public.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Miracle, KY

Love this show! Always interesting. Love the story lines and the actors. Recommend to anyone who likes cop shows.
Briana K.
Briana K.
Ossining, NY

Olivia benson ! Enough said... I love my Wednesday night lineups and have seen every svu episode at least 2 times
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Arlington, TN

I love all of these shows I could watch more than once! My dad is a cop so I've always been into stuff like this.
Fortune L.
Fortune L.
Brooklyn, NY

This show is amazing! !! I watched every episode. .I love the newer ones because it relates to the stories I know
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now