BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Alyssa E.
This is my all time favorite show. I have seen every episode AT LEAST once. It is the perfect combination of suspense/crime and comedy. I like this show better than most because it lacks the extreme gore that I do not like. The characters are great and lovable. I would recommend this to everyone!
Deanna M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is my favorite crime/cop show that's played. There's so many episodes. I felt like I watched them all but nope! There's still tons I haven't watched. Every episode is intense and has you on the edge of your chair. Very realistic, and quite difficult to find out who the killer is. Love it.
Monica C.
I really enjoy watching this show. It's very interesting to watch and sometimes suspenseful. The acting is pretty good and some episodes sometimes have like a lesson to learn from it. I would recommend this show to people to have an interest in criminal justice or are just into shows like that (:
Jessica M.
Advance, NC
This show is so easy for me to watch. I enjoy watching suspenses and shows that are also informative such as Criminal Minds. This show almost always keeps me interested and waiting for the next episode. It is a must watch for anyone who has not watched it. You can pick it up from any episode.
Jamie D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is one of those shows that pulls you in and you end up watching five episodes in a row when you only wanted to watch one. It's intriguing and keeps you interested. I like that I can watch them out of order and still enjoy it. Sometimes you need a show to watch that is a bit more episodic.
Layne S.
I grew up watching Law and Order and as I grew up it always felt a little stale. SUV get's into the heart of the story, unlike the other forms. It connects very real-life stories (unlike CI) with the audience in a very personal way. It's intense, heart-breaking, and addicting. Moreover, the characters grow together with every episode so the story feels more than the individual crimes happening each episode.
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have been watching SVU since the very first season. I started watching it with my dad and now I watch it with my oldest daughter. I have many favorite episodes. The acting and stories have gotten better with every season. I kind miss the original cast. But good stories still keep me watching.
Emily D.
Ozark, AL
Literally everyone loves this show. It is super addicting and is one of those shows that you don't necessarily have to watch every week to know what is going on. You can just watch whenever you want to, start on a random episode, or watch in order. Any way you watch this show is the right way.
Tiffany A.
Holbrook, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This television show is truly inspiring. Ive been watching for years. Mariska Hargitay (who plays Benson) has a charity called the Joyful Heart Foundation which assist in helping survivors of sexual assault recover from their trauma. The show and the actors who are on it, are one of a kind. Must watch!
Shavon G.
Pompano Beach, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
L&O is a classic. I've watched all of them including SVU. I've been watching it since I was a child with my mother and even my grandparents. You can't go wrong and luckily it's on 3 different channels at any given time of day it seems. And I hate to admit it, but I'll also watch it on Netflix lol
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?