Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Frostburg, MD

I have watched every single episode at least once!! This is one of My all time favorite shows!! The only thing I don't like is when they crossover with other similar shows because I don't watch the other show and then I feel like I've missed what happened. I miss Elliott being on the show too.
McKenna R.
McKenna R.

I am obsessed with this show. The stories or horrifying and captivating all at the same time. Countless nights have I binge watched this show. It has amazing actors with great talent, and the stories, which are fake, are believable and not "soap operaish". I love this show, it is a mush watch.
Canton, OH

THIS SHOW IS SO ADDICTING. Half the time I don't even realizing I'm watching (while at work) until I realize it's 30 minutes later and I'm still looking at the TV! Great actors, great plots, always a twist! I always get very emotionally invested in every episode, they really out-do themselves!
Maria A.
Maria A.
Marion, Va

Many episodes are very hard to watch due to the nature of the show- forced acts of some kind or driven violence. Many times it happens to young children. This show breaks boundaries by talking about the secrets families try to hide and gives men and women an opportunity to speak out if abused.
Wanda P.
Wanda P.
Boyd, TX

If there is a Law and Order marathon going on and I am at my sister's house we will trying to the show and not want to watch anything else. The cast, characters, episodes seem so real. Very addictive and worth watching. Thank goodness I don't have a tv at home or I would be in a world of hurt.
angie h.
angie h.
Dover, NC

this show is such a classic! you hear the famous beginning part and you know youre about to get sucked into the crime fighting world, Stabler and Benson are so easy to love, along with the rest of the cast . its always a great topic, usually something thats actually happened in the real world.
Paige S.
Paige S.
San Diego, CA

I have been a fan of this show since it first started. I don't love it or keep up with it as much anymore since Elliott Stabler was my favorite character and left the show, but the show is still interesting. I love the storylines and Olivia Benson is a great role model for women. A must watch!
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Tucson, AZ

This show is my absolute favorite. Law and Order never fails to entertain me. They always have new and creative stories every week. Not one plot is like the other! The actors are great and I feel like I have made a friendship with them. I would recommend this to everyone who loves crime shows.
Sarah M.

One of my favorite series. I am not sure why I used to hate Law and Order SVU, until I watched a full episode, I was hooked. I've been watching it for years and it had sparked my interest into pursuing a career like this show depicts. I recommend this show if you like crime solving and action!
Deanna M.
Deanna M.

This is my favorite crime/cop show that's played. There's so many episodes. I felt like I watched them all but nope! There's still tons I haven't watched. Every episode is intense and has you on the edge of your chair. Very realistic, and quite difficult to find out who the killer is. Love it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now