Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Vanessa c.
Vanessa c.

No matter which episode is on TV I will always want this show. It's addicting and I've been watching it for years.
Katharine I.
Katharine I.
Dracut

I absolutely love this series. Ive seen every episode and watch reruns all the time. I look forward to new series.
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
D.C. , Washington

I love Law & Order SVU! I stopped watching once Detective Stabler left. It has always been a very intriguing show.
Faith G.
Faith G.
Comstock Park, MI

I love love love this show!! If I could watch it 24/7 I would. I advise anyone who doesn't watch this to watch it!
Cara D.
Cara D.

I've watched this show for years and it never gets boring or old. I love crime shows so this is right up my alley.
janet b.
janet b.
Muncie, IN

Love this show idk why i just really like it and watch it whenever there is a new episode available for me to view
Annia Y.
Annia Y.
Burke , Virginia

Lisa P.
Lisa P.

I have been watching Law & Order SUV since it first went on the air. I look forward to the next episode each week.
Bethany H.
Bethany H.

Good show. Is entertaining when I'm bored during the day. I'm kinda new to watching it so reruns are great for me.
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
Sacramento, CA

I like watching this TV program it's full of excitement put at the same time sad and suspence i like the TV pogram
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now