Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Breaunna H.
Breaunna H.
Country Club Hills, IL

This my show I can watch this all day I like the drama and action. It makes me want to be on the show lol.
Peggie B.
Peggie B.
Battle Creek, MI

Wonderful show!! Just when you think you've seen everything they come up with something that shocks you!!!
Emily C.
Emily C.

I am addicted to this show. Now that we don't have cable, I watch episodes on our Roku. I simply love Svu!
Diana R.
Diana R.
Wilson , NC

This show really puts me into perspective. Is our government that into finding "the criminal/the bad guy"!
Esthelaa R.
Esthelaa R.
Laredo, TX

I have really come to enjoy this show because I've learned about law and special cases that have occurred.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Great show, great cast. Missing the originals now because they truly made the show, but still a good show.
Ariana V.
Ariana V.
Fresno, CA

This show is so realm makes you more conscious of the world around you. And it just really is a good show.
Samantha Elaine D.
Samantha Elaine D.
Indianapolis, IN

Absolute favorite show to binge watch on a rainy weekend. Every episode has at least one unexpected twist.
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Pearland, TX

I watched this show ALL the time! I was instantly hooked and couldn't stop watching! My all time favorite!
Miranda V.
Miranda V.
Los Angeles, CA

OMG how can I tell you this. I mean everyone loves law and order it's the best and I mean I love this show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?