Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sierra F.
Sierra F.
Edmonton, KY

Epic drama!! Guranteed to keep you intrest when you watch this show. Each episode brings a new adventure.
CAITLIN M.
CAITLIN M.
WEST MIFFLIN, PA

I'll be honest....not so much a fan unless its Benson and Stabler but I do still watch from time to time.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Corona

LOVE. So suspenseful, so touching. Somehow, Elliot and Olivia make us feel like family with each episode.
Jade J.
Jade J.

LOVE love love! My second favorite L&A TV show next to the original show. I can binge watch all day long.
Mari C.
Mari C.
Ceres, CA

Love all the crime investigations they do on this series!! I never move from my seat when watching this!!
Mimi N.
Mimi N.
Denver, CO

BEST SHOW EVER! Need I say more? The suspense on this show makes the hairs on my arm stand up! Sooo good.
Brittney Y.
Brittney Y.
Fort Sill, OK

My favorite law & order. Elliot & Stabler never get old. I have watched it for years & it never gets old.
Claire R.
Claire R.
Tucson, AZ

I've literally watched for 17 going on 18 years. Bring stabler back. Please? Guns. Knives. Cops. Lawyers.
Jamie O.
Jamie O.
Henrico, VA

I have the biggest crush on Mariska Hargitsy. She is really the main reason I continue to watch the show.
Cayla C.
Cayla C.
Irwin, PA

Love this show, everyone in my family does too! It's a heart wrenching drama that keeps you wanting more.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now