Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Kim C.
Kim C.
Ive watched a couple episodes but got to bored to actually watch the whole thing so idk what else to say
Jason G.
Jason G.
Andover, NH
Great show. Always interesting to watch. Always coming up with episodes that happen in real life events.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Waldorf, MD
I have used this product before so I can't write a review. But love the show and crime shows are amazing
Kristin G.
Kristin G.
I love svu it's fav out of all the law and orders. Even though they can be sad they are more interesting
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Love this show!!!! Always interesting new cases a very episode. If you haven't watched I suggest you do.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Millville, NJ
Yes! I have watched every episode and it never gets old. Very entertaining and the cast is always great.
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Wewoka, OK
Ahhh, love love love!! The characters are amazing. Such great story lines. Never get tired of this show!
Olivia
Olivia
So mysterious and great to get into when home alone cause sometimes the little ones won't let you watch.
Dalila P.
Dalila P.
Is it bad that I have watched all 17 seasons... Lol my obsession. Awaiting season 18 that starts in Sept
Katie G.
Katie G.
Blacksburg, Va
I've watched SVU for longer than I can remember. There's a reason it's been on TV for as long as it has.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?