Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Robbin R.
Robbin R.

Excellent show. The entire family watches this show. Wee love the marathons. The show is very interesting.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Southaven, MS

Y'all. I could go on & on about this TV show. This show is my all time favorite. Olivia Benson is my girl.
Krystyna H.
Krystyna H.
Los Angeles, CA

I am watching this show now. I love when there are marathons on. I literally order food n watch it all day
Sherrikia R.
Sherrikia R.

Just started watching this year, crazy, I know but I absolutely love it. I binge watch every chance I get.
Kelcie  K.
Kelcie K.
Turnersville, NJ

One of the longest running shows out there. It's a classic show that gets everyone on their detective side
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Roseville, MN

This is my favorite show of all times. I have watched each and ever season on hulu. I love the characters.
Adriana S.
Adriana S.
Oxnard, CA

Been watching this show for years ! Love the plot twists some episodes have, could watch this show all day
Laura S.
Laura S.
Charlton, MA

I love this TV show!! ive watched it for years and get into every episode its a pretty intense TV show:)))
Kim B.
Kim B.

Hands down my favorite Law and Order to date. The cast is amazing and the story lines always captivate me.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Clovis, NM

I love this show. Have been a watcher for years. I am hoping to binge watch from start to finish some time
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now