Add a Photo

Photos (23)
abigail c.
abigail c.
Oakdale, CA
My sister got me on to watching this show. When there is marathons I'm always watching it. Its addicting
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Baton Rouge, LA
I can watch a Marathon all day . I loveee the characters !!!! If you don't watch law & order your lost 😂
patricia d.
patricia d.
Kissimmee, FL
Live this show because it is about everyday life that cops go through. Makes us understand what happens.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Plano, TX
This show has been on for 17 seasons! I have watched every single episode! They tackle real-world issues
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Frostproof, FL
Exciting show that I watch every time I get the chance. Love the actors and the storylines behind it all
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
2 words...Olivia Benson!! She is awesome and has made the show great even without her sidekick Stabler!!
Cassia C.
Cassia C.
1 million stars. Mariska is everything, and I can always count on reruns on basic cable any time of day.
MONIQUE J.
MONIQUE J.
One of the best cop shows out on the TV and the cast is always a one. I sometime like it better than CSI
donelle J.
donelle J.
Largo, FL
I love this show every thing about it, Olivia is my favorite character, it's the best cop show out there
Joseph R.
Joseph R.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been a fan since season one. This show is just so addicting that you get caught up in every moment.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?