Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
Bowie, TX

One of my favorite shows! I love the realistic feel I get from the show keeps you entertained and very suspenseful
Melissa R.
Melissa R.

Me encanta los casos..uno aprende cada día como defenderse y lo que las malas personas planean y piensan muy bueno
melissa l.
melissa l.
Chino, CA

I love it so much I wch every saterday an Thursday its a grate show I love it so much its grate I love it for real
Lupe M.
Lupe M.
Pacoima, Ca

This show are both actiony and sad. . Some episodes are epic and some are so touching . I can't stop watching them
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Huntsville

OBSESSED!!! I watch this show almost every single day even if it's an episode I've seen 5+ times I still love it!!
Karen I.
Karen I.

This show has always had me hooked! I always want to find out the next crime scene and story! I love the suspense!
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Grayling, MI

One of the best law shows out there. Totally hooked. They make it relatable to the audience and attention grabbing
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Warrenton, VA

Have watched this over and over for years. Never gets old. Another show that you can watch past seasons on netflix
Cyntrell E.
Cyntrell E.
Columbus, GA

By far one of the greatest shows ever made, episodes are epic, similar to shows like csi Miami, and criminal minds
queen v.
queen v.
Temple City, CA

Keeps the audience in suspense but have great directors !! it will give the show a plot twist that no one expected
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now