Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Cayla C.
Cayla C.
Irwin, PA

Love this show, everyone in my family does too! It's a heart wrenching drama that keeps you wanting more.
Golda N.
Golda N.

I watched this a lot in my law elective and loved it. It's definitely a guilty pleasure and full of drama
Lexi G.
Lexi G.
Berwick, PA

Watch this whenever I have the chance,, usually binge on this show,, really good actors and actresses !!!
Jade J.
Jade J.

LOVE love love! My second favorite L&A TV show next to the original show. I can binge watch all day long.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.

LOVE THIs show! It's so great. And shows the violence that happens and will help us to keep ourself safe.
Catalina A.
Catalina A.
Kissimmee, FL

I can watch this all day, everyday. I just with Netflix had every single episode. I would so binge watch.
Mimi N.
Mimi N.
Denver, CO

BEST SHOW EVER! Need I say more? The suspense on this show makes the hairs on my arm stand up! Sooo good.
GLORIA B.
GLORIA B.
Jackson, SC

I just love the shows with having to find out who killed the person. I also love to watch Criminal Minds.
Mari C.
Mari C.
Ceres, CA

Love all the crime investigations they do on this series!! I never move from my seat when watching this!!
Claribel H.
Claribel H.
Wauconda, IL

Amazing, this TV show is the reason I want to study law and criminal justice. I re-watch it over and over
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now