Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Carrie G.
Carrie G.
This is a great show! It sometimes is raw and enotional, but I love how this sensitive topic os handled.
Katharine C.
Katharine C.
Flint, MI
Olivia is great iceT Sweet Took lots of of regs off though not quite the same 😿😿😿😿 still watching though
Tara F.
Tara F.
Harwood Heights, IL
My absolute favorite series this is my go to if nothing else is on. Love the characters. Acting is great
Molly J.
Molly J.
Sept. 24, 2016, 9:34 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this show! It's been one of my favorites for years, now, & I don't see that changing any time soon!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
New Philadelphia, OH
So addicted to this series. Sometimes the episodes are too intense but the detectives on this show rock!
Miracle F.
Miracle F.
Love this show! Although I have a love hate relationship with how inconclusive some of the episodes are.
Thalia T.
Thalia T.
Bronx, NY
Best show on television i watch it constantly the characters are amazing and i cant wait for next season
Briah G.
Briah G.
Sept. 21, 2016, 11:44 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Best SHOW EVER. Watched every episode ever and did so in like a month. Buy. Recommend. Love. Watch. Yas.
Katrina H.
Katrina H.
Beaver Dam, WI
We r all so addicted to this show we will sit and watch them for hours n hours . we record every program
Maranda B.
Maranda B.
Best show ever hands down. always keeps me interested and the characters are amazong and keep you hooked
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?