Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Claire R.
Claire R.
Tucson, AZ

I've literally watched for 17 going on 18 years. Bring stabler back. Please? Guns. Knives. Cops. Lawyers.
Angelique V.
Angelique V.
Sacramento, CA

Hands down my favorite show! This new season is no different! I can't wait until the new episode tonight!
CAITLIN M.
CAITLIN M.
WEST MIFFLIN, PA

I'll be honest....not so much a fan unless its Benson and Stabler but I do still watch from time to time.
sabrina S.
sabrina S.
Roma, TX

The best show i can be watching everyday all day and never get bored becuase its so interesting i love it
marla b.
marla b.
Browns Mills, NJ

watch daily, can watch repeats over and over! love the acting, story lines and characters. well made show
Adrienne L.
Adrienne L.
Nacogdoches, TX

Love the show but haven't used any of there products so maybe that's something I'll have to find and try.
Clarice A.
Clarice A.

I love this show. I could watch it all day. The cast is awesome. I do wish they brought Dt. Stabler back.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Benton, AR

One of my favorite shows, watched all 10 sessions on Netflix! Every episode is gripping and draws you in.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

I can binge watch this show all day! So interesting and really hooks you. I can spend hours watching this
Betsey B.
Betsey B.
Charleston, SC

Who hasn't had an SVU binge? Still A great show pulled straight from the headlines after so many seasons.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now