Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Greenwood, In

This show is still one of my favorite. To me they never get old, but always shine light on current issues.
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
Cartersville, GA

Law and order svu has been one of my favorites for many years. Benson and Stabler were always my favorite.
Saba S.
Saba S.
Orange, CA

I've been watching this show for years and it's probably one of my favorite crime/drama/action T.V. shows!
Sherrikia R.
Sherrikia R.

Just started watching this year, crazy, I know but I absolutely love it. I binge watch every chance I get.
Lola R.
Lola R.
West memphis

Love this show have watched this show forever. Even through the changing of cast members I love this show.
member-2ffe0dcfe
member-2ffe0dcfe
Haledon, NJ

LOVE THIS SHOW ! BEEN WATCHING FOR MANY YEARS ❤️ I LOVE STABLER AND BENSON EVAN MAYBE MY FAVORITE AVTORS .
Yvonne S.
Yvonne S.

O e of my favorite TV shows. The newest season has been a little slow for me. But I will keep watching it.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Bronx, NY

This show is my childhood. i love watching the show and its amazing. its deep and its great. wow. amazing.
Rachael D.
Rachael D.
Southport, NC

This show never gets old. I could watch episode after episode and never get bored. Olivia Benson is boss !
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Eau Claire, WI

Great show. I could research episodes and not get bored of it. Keep it coming, I look forward to watching.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?