Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ali M.
Ali M.
Yorkville, NY

Love this show!!! each episode has you waiting to find out the guilty at the edge of your seat. Love every episode
Julie P.
Julie P.
Halethorpe, MD

This is my favorite show ive rewatched the whole series 6 times !! and i have pictures of danny pino everywhere !!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Cambridge, MA

This show never ceases to amaze me. I am completely addicted. It scares the daylights out of me, but i can't stop!
Shirley T.
Shirley T.

Have been a fan of this investigative show for years
It's been one of my favorites even though the stories are sad
Cyntrell E.
Cyntrell E.
Columbus, GA

By far one of the greatest shows ever made, episodes are epic, similar to shows like csi Miami, and criminal minds
Allie M.
Allie M.

Definitely one of my all time favorites. I could watch the reruns all day everyday. Great acting and great scenes.
Becky L.
Becky L.
Baltimore, MD

Great show would recommend to people to watch.different cases each time but the same Characters and their stories.
Mallory H.
Mallory H.

Addicted! I use to make sure I was off every Tuesday to binge the episodes. Love and I still watch it all the time
TiAnna T.
TiAnna T.
Smyrna, GA

I love this show even the older episodes are still entertainment for all older ages because it teaches you the law
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Warrenton, VA

Have watched this over and over for years. Never gets old. Another show that you can watch past seasons on netflix
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now