10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,178 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
My sister got me on to watching this show. When there is marathons I'm always watching it. Its addicting
I have watched for years. This is one of the first detective shows from this Era that I started watching
I have to admit that I do love this show. I usually have to sneak in episodes when the family isn't home
I love any crime show but I love this one a lot. So many good actors guest star. It's just a great show.
Love this show!!!! Always interesting new cases a very episode. If you haven't watched I suggest you do.
I have watched about every episode! It is awesome! I will continue to watch this as long as they make it
It's a great show I love it and I watch it almost everyday on Netflix I just can get enough I'm so hooked
My favorite show of all time so intense I love these stories and you get attached to the main characters
By far the best crime show on tv. I loves SVU. The actors are great, their performances are outstanding!
So mysterious and great to get into when home alone cause sometimes the little ones won't let you watch.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos