Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Mel R.
Mel R.
Tacoma, WA

I will always watch this show. This show has been on forever and I'm not sure if I have seen every episode
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Plano, TX

This show is way too addicting!!! I'm dying waiting for the new season. This show is bound to draw you in.
dayanara c.
dayanara c.
Brooklyn, NY

Is the best show ever is should you how people are .there is a lot of killig innocent people in the street
Deanna L.
Deanna L.
Morristown, NJ

One of my all time favorite shows. It is so easy to get sucked into a marathon of this show it's that good
Gabrielle E.
Gabrielle E.
Stockbridge, GA

I have watched all of the seasons on Netflix more than once. If I could give more than five stars I would.
Emily C.
Emily C.

I am addicted to this show. Now that we don't have cable, I watch episodes on our Roku. I simply love Svu!
Nichole S.
Nichole S.

Love this show. So tragic that it is actually based on real stories. So many creeps out there in the world
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Eau Claire, WI

Great show. I could research episodes and not get bored of it. Keep it coming, I look forward to watching.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Peru, IN

I miss Elliot being on the show but I do like benson and all the new characters who have come on the show!
Breaunna H.
Breaunna H.
Country Club Hills, IL

This my show I can watch this all day I like the drama and action. It makes me want to be on the show lol.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now