Add a Photo

Photos (23)
tiffany s.
tiffany s.
Hartwell, GA

I LOVE THIS SHOW. I HAVE SEEN EVERY EPISODE NUMEROUS TIMES. I HAVE BEEN A AVID WATCHER SINCE ITS BEGINNING
Amber S.
Amber S.
Clovis, NM

I love this show. Have been a watcher for years. I am hoping to binge watch from start to finish some time
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Greenwood, In

This show is still one of my favorite. To me they never get old, but always shine light on current issues.
MLT T.
MLT T.
Saint Paul, MN

I'm really into the kind of show so I watch it a lot. It's not really realistic but it's just interesting.
Carol B.
Carol B.
Hawthorne, CA

I've been watching it for years. One of my favorite shows. Full of suspense!! My son loves the theme song.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Great show, great cast. Missing the originals now because they truly made the show, but still a good show.
Xochilt C.
Xochilt C.

Such a good show ! So many different cases and none are ever the same ! Keeps you intrigued the whole time
Haley B.
Haley B.
Peru, IN

I miss Elliot being on the show but I do like benson and all the new characters who have come on the show!
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Shelton, WA

I love SVU. My whole family watches it together, and we have since I was a child. I adore Marika Hargitay.
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Milwaukee, WI

I am 18 years old and I have been watching law and order svu for about 12 years. I love this show so much.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now