Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Alie T.
Alie T.
Rochester, NY

I adore SVU. When I was younger I wanted to be just like Olivia. This is my my favorite Law & Order that there is.
Rayona L.
Rayona L.

i love it. everytime one of the main characters get injured, i cry until the next episode lol. its very addicting.
Shirley T.
Shirley T.

Have been a fan of this investigative show for years
It's been one of my favorites even though the stories are sad
I think it's a great show and gives you goosebumps all the way to the end. It is very cool and sometimes very sad.
IPrincess W.
IPrincess W.

I have watched Law & Order: SVU For years. It's one the best shows and always show things that are going on today.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Gambrills , Md

Crime shows always catch my attention- it's def a show I can binge watch. Always interesting and attention keeping
Lupe M.
Lupe M.
Pacoima, Ca

This show are both actiony and sad. . Some episodes are epic and some are so touching . I can't stop watching them
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Dermott, AR

Best tv series of all time!! I love the criminal shows! This show teaches girls that someone could easy kidnap you
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Canton, MO

Law and order svu is one of my favorite all time shows on tv. It makes me cry a lot and I love everything about it
TiAnna T.
TiAnna T.
Smyrna, GA

I love this show even the older episodes are still entertainment for all older ages because it teaches you the law
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now