Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Erin K.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I have to admit that I do love this show. I usually have to sneak in episodes when the family isn't home
Rose M.
Rose M.
Sept. 21, 2016, 8:38 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I can sit and watch marathons all day/weekend long. It knows how to pull you in. I love liv and stabler.
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Wayland, MI
Love Law & Order and have watched all the episodes since it first aired. It's been on for so many years.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Prestonsburg, Ky
My favorite TV show.. can watch over n over all day long.. very addictive. Request u to watch if haven't
Anne E.
Anne E.
Valley Village, CA
Read my recaps on The New York Observer. Have been covering the show for 7 years on that site and Yahoo!
Kimberly U.
Kimberly U.
Been watching the show since it aired. One of my all time favs. Am excited for the next season to start.
Anna L.
Anna L.
Great show! I always restart the series once I finished! Great storylines! I recommend this to everyone'
Reagan S.
Reagan S.
Fayetteville, AR
I have watched about every episode! It is awesome! I will continue to watch this as long as they make it
samantha v.
samantha v.
Dunkirk, NY
It's a great show I love it and I watch it almost everyday on Netflix I just can get enough I'm so hooked
Leemarie H.
Leemarie H.
This show is so interesting. I can watch reruns after reruns. I love it. It gets my inner pi excited lol
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?