Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Xochilt C.
Xochilt C.

Such a good show ! So many different cases and none are ever the same ! Keeps you intrigued the whole time
Kathryn R.
Kathryn R.
Meridian, MS

My all time favorite show. The suspense keeps you hooked and with so many seasons it's a great time filler
MLT T.
MLT T.
Saint Paul, MN

I'm really into the kind of show so I watch it a lot. It's not really realistic but it's just interesting.
Clayton A.
Clayton A.
Shelbyville , KY

The only shows I watch I love and SVU is one of my favorites. His great stories and plots in all episodes.
Crista W.
Crista W.
Bowling Green, KY

Love this show! I have watched it for many years! Any time it is on tv I have to sit down and watch it! ❤️
tiffany s.
tiffany s.
Hartwell, GA

I LOVE THIS SHOW. I HAVE SEEN EVERY EPISODE NUMEROUS TIMES. I HAVE BEEN A AVID WATCHER SINCE ITS BEGINNING
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Southaven, MS

Y'all. I could go on & on about this TV show. This show is my all time favorite. Olivia Benson is my girl.
Jenna W.
Jenna W.
Denton, TX

I am obsessed with this show!! I've seen ALL the episodes more than one time. Never gets old for me!!!! :)
Krystyna H.
Krystyna H.
Los Angeles, CA

I am watching this show now. I love when there are marathons on. I literally order food n watch it all day
Kim B.
Kim B.

Hands down my favorite Law and Order to date. The cast is amazing and the story lines always captivate me.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?