Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jennifer c.
Jennifer c.
Corona, NY

this is th best show in the history of shows, i can watch every episode over and over and never get tired of them.
Taylor O.
Taylor O.

I love watching this show and keeping up with it. There's so many stories that keep you on edge. Very entertaining
Rayona L.
Rayona L.

i love it. everytime one of the main characters get injured, i cry until the next episode lol. its very addicting.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.

good series .. with good practical cases for future lawyers ... I just do not you take the sequence of the seasons
TiAnna T.
TiAnna T.
Smyrna, GA

I love this show even the older episodes are still entertainment for all older ages because it teaches you the law
C P.
C P.
Edmonton, AB

Love this show, have been watching since it began. I always receive the various season DVDs as gifts at Christmas.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Cambridge, MA

This show never ceases to amaze me. I am completely addicted. It scares the daylights out of me, but i can't stop!
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Rison, AR

Dun dun! I can't help but sit down and end up watching way too many episodes because they just pull you in so fast
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Allen Park, MI

Amazing series since the very beginning!! I could watch it all day every day. New plots constantly. Great writing.
Tonya G.
Tonya G.
Saint Louis, MO

I really like this show it is fill of action and drama. I love the characters it keeps we glued to the television.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now