Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Carol B.
Carol B.
Hawthorne, CA

I've been watching it for years. One of my favorite shows. Full of suspense!! My son loves the theme song.
Patti C.
Patti C.
San Benito, TX

Love love love this show. I'm seriously a detective haha I get down to what's going on thanks to this show
Kat S.
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT

Super intense yet super informative in a way. While these things seem extreme, all these crimes can happen
Samantha Elaine D.
Samantha Elaine D.
Indianapolis, IN

Absolute favorite show to binge watch on a rainy weekend. Every episode has at least one unexpected twist.
tiffany s.
tiffany s.
Hartwell, GA

I LOVE THIS SHOW. I HAVE SEEN EVERY EPISODE NUMEROUS TIMES. I HAVE BEEN A AVID WATCHER SINCE ITS BEGINNING
Kalika S.
Kalika S.
decatur, al

This show will never get old. Binge watch this show on the weekends. Especially when tnt shows a marathon.
Love this show!! It's so good with great acting! Lovely show that I would want to rewatch again and again.
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Pearland, TX

I watched this show ALL the time! I was instantly hooked and couldn't stop watching! My all time favorite!
Nathanny Christiny C.
Nathanny Christiny C.
Prt Washingtn, NY

I love so much this tv show. It is one of my favorites. I love the characters and always the new episodes.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Bronx, NY

This show is my childhood. i love watching the show and its amazing. its deep and its great. wow. amazing.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now