Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Caitlin
Caitlin

Great show that is always on my TV. I am happy to have seen most since the early 2000s, but keep watching repeats!
Laurel D.
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA

Used to be so good now it seems like reruns or updated versions of past episodes. Needs some of the OG people back
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Valparaiso

This is an amazing show!!! I have seen almost every season of it!! The characters make the show very entertaining!
Dianna A.
Dianna A.

LOOOOOOOVE THIS SHOW! It's been on for so long, I'm always convinced I've seen every episode but I really haven't!
Rubi T.
Rubi T.
Indio, CA

I don't think there's an episode that I haven seen. I have seen some so many times that I actually know the lines.
Martha H.
Martha H.
Bellwood, Il

Law and order is my favorite show. I love lots of crime scenes, and investigation shows. Just like criminal minds.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Fort Myers, FL

Love the show, it is always new and interesting and it's funny to see how they be some shows off of current events
Shirley T.
Shirley T.

Have been a fan of this investigative show for years
It's been one of my favorites even though the stories are sad
Narmina D.
Narmina D.

Best cop show. Hands down. I can binge the earlier seasons (with Stabler of course) of this show for hours on end.
maya m.
maya m.
East Longmeadow, MA

The show is very suspenseful. and always action packed I love every episode and I enjoy binge watching old episode
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now