Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Yvonne S.
Yvonne S.

O e of my favorite TV shows. The newest season has been a little slow for me. But I will keep watching it.
Amarriya H.
Amarriya H.
Salisbury, NC

This is my favorite show involving like forensics and stuff! I've probably watched every episode there is.
Kim B.
Kim B.

Hands down my favorite Law and Order to date. The cast is amazing and the story lines always captivate me.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Eau Claire, WI

Great show. I could research episodes and not get bored of it. Keep it coming, I look forward to watching.
MLT T.
MLT T.
Saint Paul, MN

I'm really into the kind of show so I watch it a lot. It's not really realistic but it's just interesting.
Maybelka J.
Maybelka J.
Houston , TX

Binge watching now love this show....granted old episodes are legendary but the new ones aren't bad either
Diana R.
Diana R.
Wilson, NC

This show really puts me into perspective. Is our government that into finding "the criminal/the bad guy"!
Xochilt C.
Xochilt C.

Such a good show ! So many different cases and none are ever the same ! Keeps you intrigued the whole time
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
Cartersville, GA

Law and order svu has been one of my favorites for many years. Benson and Stabler were always my favorite.
Sherrikia R.
Sherrikia R.

Just started watching this year, crazy, I know but I absolutely love it. I binge watch every chance I get.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now