Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Carolina D.
Carolina D.

One of my favorite shows.. never boring. Great cast and good writers. I have seen just about every episode.
Yadira B.
Yadira B.
Midland, TX

This is my favorite show to watch. I love watching this show if I have nothing else to watch I get into it.
Kria G.
Kria G.
Fairview , Or

I'm a longtime fan of SVU. I wish it was still Benson and Stabler, however the new characters are good too.
dana m.
dana m.

It hasn't been the same since stabler left. but the old reruns keep me going the new episodes are horrible
Nikkie P.
Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA

This is my favorite law and order series. I love the characters much more. Can't wait for the next season.
Leslie F.
Leslie F.

Omg!!!! I watch all of these shows even re ruins .... I never miss a show.... Have watching this for years
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA

Who doesn't love a good crime show? this one is one of my favorites. it's way better than criminal intent.
Qituwrah  K.
Qituwrah K.
Montgomery, AL

Great classics show... Best one from the law and order series. I find myself watching these show on repeat
Bianca E.
Bianca E.
El Paso

Awesome show, I love it! Keeps you guessing about what happens in the show and if they find out the crime!
Nichole S.
Nichole S.

Love this show. So tragic that it is actually based on real stories. So many creeps out there in the world
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?