Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Clayton A.
Clayton A.
Shelbyville , KY

The only shows I watch I love and SVU is one of my favorites. His great stories and plots in all episodes.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.

I absolutely love this show. It's got a great story line and I wish they would put all seasons on Netflix.
Kathryn R.
Kathryn R.
Meridian, MS

My all time favorite show. The suspense keeps you hooked and with so many seasons it's a great time filler
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Bronx, NY

This show is my childhood. i love watching the show and its amazing. its deep and its great. wow. amazing.
Nichole S.
Nichole S.

Love this show. So tragic that it is actually based on real stories. So many creeps out there in the world
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Bronx, NY

Great show can get a little emotional for me sometimes but very interesting makes want to watch a marathon
Yvonne S.
Yvonne S.

O e of my favorite TV shows. The newest season has been a little slow for me. But I will keep watching it.
Kalika S.
Kalika S.
decatur, al

This show will never get old. Binge watch this show on the weekends. Especially when tnt shows a marathon.
Gabrielle E.
Gabrielle E.
Stockbridge, GA

I have watched all of the seasons on Netflix more than once. If I could give more than five stars I would.
Emily C.
Emily C.

I am addicted to this show. Now that we don't have cable, I watch episodes on our Roku. I simply love Svu!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now