Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
San Bernardino, CA

Love it I am a sucker for criminal TV shows I love the rush of action and it keeps my on my feet it's a great show
I have been watching this show over 5 years and I love it. The actors are also amazing so it makes it even better!
Toni l.
Toni l.

I love this show so much it's so anticipating, you never know what twist is going to come where, it's a great show
Caitlin
Caitlin

Great show that is always on my TV. I am happy to have seen most since the early 2000s, but keep watching repeats!
Taylor O.
Taylor O.

I love watching this show and keeping up with it. There's so many stories that keep you on edge. Very entertaining
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Valparaiso

This is an amazing show!!! I have seen almost every season of it!! The characters make the show very entertaining!
Sanyia M.
Sanyia M.

Love love love! Can't wait for new season to start. I watch every episode religiously. Will be sad if it ever ends
Staci S.
Staci S.
Buffalo, NY

This is one of my favorite shows. I have watched it from the beginning and still watch it now. Love the cast too!!
zaria m.
zaria m.
Minneapolis, MN

Such a good show I have been watching this show for years and I am still hooked it always has a interesting story!
Rayeil R.
Rayeil R.
Los Angeles

I love this because is very good, and its amazing i suggest this for anyone and everything good. and you'll love it
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now