Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Becka R.
Becka R.
Savannah, GA

Every college student loves this show, I don't know why but we think it is great and never tire of the theme song.
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Grayling, MI

One of the best law shows out there. Totally hooked. They make it relatable to the audience and attention grabbing
Laurel D.
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA

Used to be so good now it seems like reruns or updated versions of past episodes. Needs some of the OG people back
Brie
Brie
Los Angeles, CA

Good show !! Must watch will never be disappointed or dissatisfied. Shows are always different if related only pt2
Lyndsi H.
Lyndsi H.
Greer, SC

This is by far my favorite TV show. I love to see that police work so hard to find out crimes and get them solved.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Medford, WI

One of my absolute favorite shows. The plot is amazing as well as the story line is. Fast action and mind bottling
Aleshia B.
Aleshia B.
TALLAPOOSA, GA

This show freaks me out cause it all about women getting harmed by men who are not men at all. It opens your eyes.
Ali M.
Ali M.
Yorkville, NY

Love this show!!! each episode has you waiting to find out the guilty at the edge of your seat. Love every episode
janet b.
janet b.
Muncie, IN

Love this show idk why i just really like it and watch it whenever there is a new episode available for me to view
keiko c.
keiko c.
trujillo

me gusta todo de crímenes, de autopsias así que esa serie me gusta, ya que puedo resolver casos a la vez con ellos
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now