Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Leslie F.
Leslie F.

Omg!!!! I watch all of these shows even re ruins .... I never miss a show.... Have watching this for years
Patti C.
Patti C.
San Benito, TX

Love love love this show. I'm seriously a detective haha I get down to what's going on thanks to this show
Peggie B.
Peggie B.
Battle Creek, MI

Wonderful show!! Just when you think you've seen everything they come up with something that shocks you!!!
Samantha Elaine D.
Samantha Elaine D.
Indianapolis, IN

Absolute favorite show to binge watch on a rainy weekend. Every episode has at least one unexpected twist.
Mel R.
Mel R.
Tacoma, WA

I will always watch this show. This show has been on forever and I'm not sure if I have seen every episode
Jenny D.
Jenny D.

I absolutely love this show. It's got a great story line and I wish they would put all seasons on Netflix.
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Newport News, VA

Yall should already know that this show is crack. This show is amazingly written and has great screen play
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Plano, TX

This show is way too addicting!!! I'm dying waiting for the new season. This show is bound to draw you in.
Nikkie P.
Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA

This is my favorite law and order series. I love the characters much more. Can't wait for the next season.
Jenna W.
Jenna W.
Denton, TX

I am obsessed with this show!! I've seen ALL the episodes more than one time. Never gets old for me!!!! :)
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now