Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jaden D.
Jaden D.
Bowling Green, KY

I watch this show all the time I luv the crime and how all the people work togeather to solve the problems.
Katie G.
Katie G.
N Little Rock, AR

LOVE this show! Fav series in L&O family. Watched from the beginning on NetFlix and fell in love even more!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

I enjoy all the seasons. it's a very good show. my favorite scene are every time they catch the bad people.
Jenny F.
Jenny F.

I loveeeeee this show! been a die hard fan since the first season! cant wait till the new episodes come on.
This is a show that I have been addicted to since I was 15! there is always drama, your typical crime show.
Alexa A.
Alexa A.
Pasco, WA

Such a good show! I can totally watch this show without feeling bored because it always keeps me on my toes
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Nashville, TN

Always love Law & Order SVU. Detective Benson is a god. Sad that stabler left, but the show is still great.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Fort Myers, FL

I love law and order svu! Olivia is one of my favorite characters! Watching the reruns also never gets old!
Annie C.
Annie C.

This is the only Law and Order franchise I watch. I love the characters. The first 10 seasons are the best.
Kellie B.
Kellie B.
HOUMA, LA

My favorite out of all of the law and orders. Its very addicting, to where you watch back to back episodes.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?