Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Megan B.
Megan B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I can binge watch this show all day! So interesting and really hooks you. I can spend hours watching this
Tracey C.
Tracey C.
Batavia, NY
Great show amazing story lines awesome characters always suspenseful and entertaining! Highly recommended
anita l.
anita l.
Dodge City, KS
This is greatest show ever I love Olivia and the other people so that I can c what happens to be a good idea
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
I love the series watch every episode & waiting on the new season to come out . I love the action & drama
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Milton, FL
I want to order is one of my favorite shows ever need to watch it every time it is amazing Maisieamazing´┐╝
Lupita R.
Lupita R.
Cudahy, WI
Love this show . Every case is different and very interesting. I could watch every episode after episode.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
I love this show!! It keeps you on your toes and each episode is different. And the marathons are great!!
Milinda  .
Milinda .
Classic law show ripped from the headlines. sometimes makes you questions your views on different events.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
I have watched this show since the first episode and will continue to watch it. I like show similar to it
GLORIA B.
GLORIA B.
Jackson, SC
I just love the shows with having to find out who killed the person. I also love to watch Criminal Minds.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?