Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Mel R.
Mel R.
Tacoma, WA

I will always watch this show. This show has been on forever and I'm not sure if I have seen every episode
Josie S.
Josie S.
Omaha, NE

Love this show! Never gets old! All the characters are great, and it's a show I love to watch with my mom.
Bianca E.
Bianca E.
El Paso

Awesome show, I love it! Keeps you guessing about what happens in the show and if they find out the crime!
Jaclyn R.
Jaclyn R.
Glenmoore, PA

Can't stop watching it. Compelling stories, twists and suspense. Love the cast and the variety of stories.
Kat S.
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT

Super intense yet super informative in a way. While these things seem extreme, all these crimes can happen
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Eau Claire, WI

Great show. I could research episodes and not get bored of it. Keep it coming, I look forward to watching.
Love this show!! It's so good with great acting! Lovely show that I would want to rewatch again and again.
Kalika S.
Kalika S.
decatur, al

This show will never get old. Binge watch this show on the weekends. Especially when tnt shows a marathon.
Rachael D.
Rachael D.
Southport, NC

This show never gets old. I could watch episode after episode and never get bored. Olivia Benson is boss !
member-2ffe0dcfe
member-2ffe0dcfe
Haledon, NJ

LOVE THIS SHOW ! BEEN WATCHING FOR MANY YEARS ❤️ I LOVE STABLER AND BENSON EVAN MAYBE MY FAVORITE AVTORS .
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now