Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Toni l.
Toni l.

I love this show so much it's so anticipating, you never know what twist is going to come where, it's a great show
Becky L.
Becky L.
Baltimore, MD

Great show would recommend to people to watch.different cases each time but the same Characters and their stories.
janet b.
janet b.
Muncie, IN

Love this show idk why i just really like it and watch it whenever there is a new episode available for me to view
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
Bowie, TX

One of my favorite shows! I love the realistic feel I get from the show keeps you entertained and very suspenseful
Victoria A.
Victoria A.

I fricke tlove the show its so amazing its the best thing ever i love the show so much its great love love love it
I think it's a great show and gives you goosebumps all the way to the end. It is very cool and sometimes very sad.
Taylor O.
Taylor O.

I love watching this show and keeping up with it. There's so many stories that keep you on edge. Very entertaining
Candice L.
Candice L.

This a good drama filled detective show. Every episode keeps you on your toes, you never know what's gonna happen.
Natalia J.
Natalia J.

I love law & order always have been one of my favorite shows on tv. But its a bomer that christopher left the show
melissa l.
melissa l.
Chino, CA

I love it so much I wch every saterday an Thursday its a grate show I love it so much its grate I love it for real
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now