Add a Photo

Photos (23)
cheyenne r.
cheyenne r.
Central, SC
This show is by far my favorite crime drama! Olivia is the reason I watch this show! Always a good watch!
Clarissa p.
Clarissa p.
Vineland, NJ
years and years and years later this show is still #1 i can watch old episodes and new and still enjoy it
Zuleyma E.
Zuleyma E.
Las Vegas , NV
This is one of my favorite shows. The cases are interesting and keep you wondering what will happen next.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Kendall, NY
Favorite show ever!! I watch it every Wednesday at 10. The characters are funny and it keeps my attention
Amber R.
Amber R.
Niagara Falls, NY
I have watched every episode there is. I can recite words. The show is one of the best cop shows there is
Sierra F.
Sierra F.
Edmonton, KY
Epic drama!! Guranteed to keep you intrest when you watch this show. Each episode brings a new adventure.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Corbin, KY
Love this! I watch it with my parents! Love the suspense! A great watch for everyone! I would suggest it!
Jade J.
Jade J.
LOVE love love! My second favorite L&A TV show next to the original show. I can binge watch all day long.
Maribel M.
Maribel M.
Tacoma, WA
Loved this show back with the original cast but have lost interest since there have been new replacements
Claribel H.
Claribel H.
Wauconda, IL
Amazing, this TV show is the reason I want to study law and criminal justice. I re-watch it over and over
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?