Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Adrianna R.
Adrianna R.

I prefer SVU to any other law and order. The cases are so realistic and entices you to help solve the case.
Annie C.
Annie C.

This is the only Law and Order franchise I watch. I love the characters. The first 10 seasons are the best.
Celine S.
Celine S.
Fort Stewart, GA

Probably my number one show ever. I've loved this show for years and I hope they never stop making seasons.
Kellie B.
Kellie B.
HOUMA, LA

My favorite out of all of the law and orders. Its very addicting, to where you watch back to back episodes.
pauline c.
pauline c.
Phenix City, AL

Just like watchinglaw&order svu .like how they stafe people out.just enjoyed watching them after a long day
Maria T.
Maria T.
Stafford, TX

The show is really good it's soo interesting and has a lot of things that can be related to today's society
Brittony B.
Brittony B.
Amarillo, TX

Been watching this show for years. It is a great show and I'm so glad it has stayed on the air for so long.
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
Des Moines, IA

Love this show. It's one of those shows you can put on and get into no matter how many times you've seen it
Alexa A.
Alexa A.
Pasco, WA

Such a good show! I can totally watch this show without feeling bored because it always keeps me on my toes
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Southbridge, MA

I've been watching this show for years and it only gets better ! Olivia and stabler are the best team ever.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?