Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kat S.
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT

Super intense yet super informative in a way. While these things seem extreme, all these crimes can happen
Amarriya H.
Amarriya H.
Salisbury, NC

This is my favorite show involving like forensics and stuff! I've probably watched every episode there is.
tiffany s.
tiffany s.
Hartwell, GA

I LOVE THIS SHOW. I HAVE SEEN EVERY EPISODE NUMEROUS TIMES. I HAVE BEEN A AVID WATCHER SINCE ITS BEGINNING
Deanna L.
Deanna L.
Morristown, NJ

One of my all time favorite shows. It is so easy to get sucked into a marathon of this show it's that good
Lola R.
Lola R.
West memphis

Love this show have watched this show forever. Even through the changing of cast members I love this show.
member-2ffe0dcfe
member-2ffe0dcfe
Haledon, NJ

LOVE THIS SHOW ! BEEN WATCHING FOR MANY YEARS ❤️ I LOVE STABLER AND BENSON EVAN MAYBE MY FAVORITE AVTORS .
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Southaven, MS

Y'all. I could go on & on about this TV show. This show is my all time favorite. Olivia Benson is my girl.
Samantha Elaine D.
Samantha Elaine D.
Indianapolis, IN

Absolute favorite show to binge watch on a rainy weekend. Every episode has at least one unexpected twist.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Peru, IN

I miss Elliot being on the show but I do like benson and all the new characters who have come on the show!
Jenna W.
Jenna W.
Denton, TX

I am obsessed with this show!! I've seen ALL the episodes more than one time. Never gets old for me!!!! :)
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now