Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Great tips and advice for anyone who is going through anything similar.. it's scary at night.. but you get stuck on it
I love sargent benson she is my favorite on SVU next fin turtola of course thisnis definitely one of my fave cop shows
This show is addicting. I have seen almost every episode more than one time. The characters are great and interesting.
I CAN LITERALLY WATCH THIS ALLLLLL DAY I HAVE SEEN EVERY EPISODE AND IF YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN IT YOU DK WHAT YOUR MISSING
Great show! Keeps you on your tired and pulls at your emotions. It is always great to see compassion and determination.
I watch this show with my daughter quite often. It is entertaining while also showing them how real life can get scarey
I have watched every show since the beginning. Some of the shows are heartbreaking, while others have a comedic byline.
Loved this show when *shoot can't think of his name but he was the hottie* any who haven't really watched since he left
This show prompted me to get my degree in criminal justice I am a long time fan and feel like part of the team. dun dun
Love have watched since I was a kid it one of the few shows that reruns I like I always catch something I missed before
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos