Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Barstow, CA

These episodes are the best. Keeps you engaged and hooked. Gets my adrenaline going when they chase people.
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
Homestead, FL

My family and I have watched almost all the episodes. They are all great actors and the acting is good alao
This is a show that I have been addicted to since I was 15! there is always drama, your typical crime show.
Paula S.
Paula S.
Bronx, NY

Addicting show! Great because you can start anywhere and not be lost. Really cool plot and actors are great
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Meridian, ID

My favorite law and order. The acting is great and I love learning about the victims and how they are saved
Tiffany Ann S.
Tiffany Ann S.
Tooele, UT

Grew up watchung this show eith my dad. I love it but its not the same without Elliot. Not to me, at least.
Anna A.
Anna A.
Lees Summit, MO

Always a new topic every week . I like the main characters and how each story can somehow personally relate
Diana L.
Diana L.
Patchogue, NY

Watched the entire series between regular TV and my Hulu/Netflix subscriptions. Keeps you engaged. Amazing.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Fort Myers, FL

I love law and order svu! Olivia is one of my favorite characters! Watching the reruns also never gets old!
Cecilia S.
Cecilia S.

Good show, very well known, keeps you on edge but still a bit predictable, the song needs a serious update.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?