Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Briana C.
Briana C.

Good show, love the stories they come up with. I love crime shows and if you do also I recommend watching this show
Breanna M.
Breanna M.
Waynesville, OH

I love this show because there is so much action and drama. It always keeps me on my toes on what will happen next.
Sophia
Sophia

I love this show! Super intriguing and interesting! Funny on some occasions but leaves you at the edge of your seat
Kady S.
Kady S.
Barrackpore, West Indies

I know the words to the starting so good! who doesn't? this show is so addicting and deals with real life problems!
shemariah b.
shemariah b.

the best show out of the law and order series. I just love this show, but I prefer the older versions pf the show.
Laurel D.
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA

Used to be so good now it seems like reruns or updated versions of past episodes. Needs some of the OG people back
Dianne T.
Dianne T.

This program is great especially for people who like action and police issues, the plot in all cases is very good.
Angel W.
Angel W.
Chesapeake, VA

I first started watching this with my grandmother when I was younger. Ever since then I have continued to watch it
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Iuka, MS

this is one of my all time favorite television shows. the characters are relate-able, the topics are from the news
janet b.
janet b.
Muncie, IN

Love this show idk why i just really like it and watch it whenever there is a new episode available for me to view
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now