Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Lily A.
Lily A.
This show has been going on for what seems forever but it's still as interesting! Always keeps me engaged
Margau H.
Margau H.
Norfolk, VA
Love the show
I am addicted can not stop and I know I am doing to be despratly waiting for the new season
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Mishawaka, IN
Oct. 3, 2016, 9:01 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My favorite crime show ever! I have been watching this show since I was a younger girl and still love it.
Dayshia W.
Dayshia W.
Oct. 12, 2016, 12:49 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
It's ok I watch it every now and then but some of the episodes are good, don't have s favorite one though
Joslyn R.
Joslyn R.
Amazing I have seen all the shows and all the seasons. I have a crush on some of the propel to be honest.
Charmaine M.
Charmaine M.
Morgan City, LA
All time favorite TV show hands down! Olivia & Elliot (praying he returns one day) are the absolute best!
Lexi P.
Lexi P.
Lufkin, TX
Awesome show that keeps viewers on their toes even after all these years on the air. Always one to watch.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Corona
LOVE. So suspenseful, so touching. Somehow, Elliot and Olivia make us feel like family with each episode.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
This has always been a favorite show of mine. There's so many seasons and the show itself never gets old!
Anna D.
Anna D.
Wesson, MS
It's a wonderful show with story lines that mirror actual events. My entire adult family watch this show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?