Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jennilee B.
Jennilee B.
Cherry Hill, NJ

An amazing show! There's always something going on, but that's definitely not a bad thing. It's similar to other crime shows, though this one works more with sexual crimes, that other crime shows tend not to show. I definitely recommend, but it can be triggering due to the nature of the events.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Snohomish, WA

One of my all time favorite TV shows. Olivia Benson is amazing! Amazing cast and show that keeps you on your toes. A show that I can't wait for the next episode and season, but also like to rematch. Would not advise for children or people who cannot handle the content of the show. A must watch.
Katheryn H.
Katheryn H.
Casnovia, MI

I've watched this show since I was in my teens and I still watch it everyday, even though I've seen all the episodes. This is one of my favorite crime shows, the best one out of all of them. My favorite actress is mariska and ice t, I like how they keep bringing back some of the old people too.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Muncie, IN

i haven't watched this show all the way through in the correct order, but I know this show is great because 1.) I love a good procedural and 2.) I can pick up the show/episode and watch it any time. I and never left wondering what's going on because the episodes themselves are very interesting.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.

This show is so addicting, it is ridiculous! I have been watching it forever, and any time there is an "SVU Marathon" on TV, I get sucked into watching and don't get anything else done! The characters and storylines are what make it. I would definitely recommend watching - if you don't already!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Texarkana, Ar

What is not to love about SVU? It is a cult classic at this point, I am pretty sure everyone can quote the opening and no one doesn't recognize Olivia Benson even if they have no clue who Mariska Hargitay is. I miss me some Christopher Miloni but Ice T and the gang still make it worth watching.
Sable A.
Sable A.

SERIOUSLY THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOW! I am addicted! Olivia is like my best friend and fave detective! My brother is a detective but his job is nothing like the show! I wish it was! I can watch it for hours and not leave the TV only to eat and bathroom breaks -tmi! Every episode I love!!
Freddy P.
Freddy P.
West Babylon, NY

I have watched every episode of the show you could possibly watch. My favorite is when there are marathons of this show going all day. I could lock myself in my room and watch it all day if I could. Every episode is made to be extremely interesting and suspenseful. Always leaves me wanting more
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Lexington, KY

Law and Order: SVU is one of my favorite shows on TV. It is entertaining and has a great plot line. The characters are developed really well and there is always enough going on to keep it interesting. I find myself getting personally invested in the characters and enjoy watching it every time.
Antonio F.
Antonio F.
Bronx, NY

I love this show. I've been watching since 1999. The stories are intriguing, the characters have depth and most of all the realism in dealing with the crimes and stories is a breath of fresh air. Most procedural shows shy away from very serious issues but this show dives in and bathes in them.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now