BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Deanna M.
Deanna M.
Pop Culture Expert
This is my favorite crime/cop show that's played. There's so many episodes. I felt like I watched them all but nope! There's still tons I haven't watched. Every episode is intense and has you on the edge of your chair. Very realistic, and quite difficult to find out who the killer is. Love it.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Frostburg, MD
I have watched every single episode at least once!! This is one of My all time favorite shows!! The only thing I don't like is when they crossover with other similar shows because I don't watch the other show and then I feel like I've missed what happened. I miss Elliott being on the show too.
Abbie T.
Abbie T.
Washington Tr, UT
There is a reason Taylor Swift named her cat after Olivia Benson. I have seriously watched every single episode of all the seasons (17 and still going)! Mariska Hargitay is spectacular and so are the other actors and actresses. The show is relevant to the times and is interesting. Love my SVU!
Lilli J.
Lilli J.
Tampa, FL
Probably my all time favorite show. I always watch shows on Netflix but this is one of the only ones I keep up with on TV & wait each week for a new episode. This & criminal minds will always have my heart & after years of watching I can guarantee I will never stop watching or get tired of it!
jessica v.
jessica v.
Mesa, AZ
I love Law & Order: SVU. I can actually binge watch this show for weeks straight if it wasnt for social life coming in. I think the actors each bring a great sense of their characters and the fact that its pretty different to the other 'criminal' types of shows, it really shows how good it is!
Suze K.
Suze K.
Pop Culture Expert
This is my FAVORITE show... sometimes I skip gym just to watch the marathon b/c I love this show! I'm so sad that Stabler is gone, but I'm liking the dynamic of the current seasons after him. I absolutely love the stories, as horrific and sad as they are b/c they prepare me for the real world.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Canton, OH
THIS SHOW IS SO ADDICTING. Half the time I don't even realizing I'm watching (while at work) until I realize it's 30 minutes later and I'm still looking at the TV! Great actors, great plots, always a twist! I always get very emotionally invested in every episode, they really out-do themselves!
Antonio F.
Antonio F.
Bronx, NY
I love this show. I've been watching since 1999. The stories are intriguing, the characters have depth and most of all the realism in dealing with the crimes and stories is a breath of fresh air. Most procedural shows shy away from very serious issues but this show dives in and bathes in them.
emily d.
emily d.
Whittier, CA
My all time favorite show I've seen all 17 seasons and i can't wait until the next season. Nothing seems to be repeated. Every episode is my favorite the acting is great and the actors really pull you in. I recommend everyone to watch this, i feel everyone will have a great time watching it!!
Shannon E.
Shannon E.
Meriden, KS
Really pulls you in and gets to you emotions. All the detectives are great but my all time favorite is Olivia Benson she is a fight for what she believes in always gets the bad guy while making the victim feel safe kinda defective.this is the perfect show if you want drama conflict and action
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?