Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Canton, OH
THIS SHOW IS SO ADDICTING. Half the time I don't even realizing I'm watching (while at work) until I realize it's 30 minutes later and I'm still looking at the TV! Great actors, great plots, always a twist! I always get very emotionally invested in every episode, they really out-do themselves!
Georgeanna W.
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
Definitely one of my favorite shows of all times. The cast and acting are top notch and I like how the storylines mirror ripped from the headlines type of stories. I'm amazed that it is still so watchable after 20 years- does Olivia Benson ever age? Great to see a strong female lead in a show.
Suze K.
Suze K.
This is my FAVORITE show... sometimes I skip gym just to watch the marathon b/c I love this show! I'm so sad that Stabler is gone, but I'm liking the dynamic of the current seasons after him. I absolutely love the stories, as horrific and sad as they are b/c they prepare me for the real world.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
This is one of those shows that pulls you in and you end up watching five episodes in a row when you only wanted to watch one. It's intriguing and keeps you interested. I like that I can watch them out of order and still enjoy it. Sometimes you need a show to watch that is a bit more episodic.
jessica v.
jessica v.
Mesa, AZ
Sept. 26, 2016, 3:50 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love Law & Order: SVU. I can actually binge watch this show for weeks straight if it wasnt for social life coming in. I think the actors each bring a great sense of their characters and the fact that its pretty different to the other 'criminal' types of shows, it really shows how good it is!
Abbie T.
Abbie T.
Washington Tr, UT
Sept. 27, 2016, 3:36 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
There is a reason Taylor Swift named her cat after Olivia Benson. I have seriously watched every single episode of all the seasons (17 and still going)! Mariska Hargitay is spectacular and so are the other actors and actresses. The show is relevant to the times and is interesting. Love my SVU!
Sarah M.
Sept. 27, 2016, 7:37 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of my favorite series. I am not sure why I used to hate Law and Order SVU, until I watched a full episode, I was hooked. I've been watching it for years and it had sparked my interest into pursuing a career like this show depicts. I recommend this show if you like crime solving and action!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Frostburg, MD
I have watched every single episode at least once!! This is one of My all time favorite shows!! The only thing I don't like is when they crossover with other similar shows because I don't watch the other show and then I feel like I've missed what happened. I miss Elliott being on the show too.
Breana C.
Breana C.
Columbia, SC
SVU's new series is definitely the best series that they've had in a while. They try to keep things still fresh and action packed in which I love. The episodes have ended with me on the edge of my seat. I always wish they would have a continuation of one episode and make it into two episodes.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Quincy, MA
One of the best TV shows out there. It's easy to pick up anywhere in the series and get into the show. No need to follow is perfect order, each episode is a new case that rarely hinges on the episode before it. The actors are better in the beginning of the series, but the new ones are decent.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?