Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Destiny L.
Destiny L.
Alton, IA

Law & Order: SVU is a great show! It's been on for like 17 years now and still doesn't disappoint with coming up with new things for the show. It's been on since 1999, but it still has been able to move with time and stay modern. They do a great job of addressing current and modern-day problems.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Los Angeles, CA

This show is a classic, although I feel like it's a lost a lot of what people loved once Elliot Stabler left. Mariska Hargitay is great as Olivia Benson, and it's obviously a fan favorite as it has been around for a long time. I'm not sure of people who don't watch it, but yes I would recommend.
Sherita B.
Sherita B.
Irving, TX

I like watching the show, especially when nothing else is on that I want to watch. Like the characters and the storylines. But its somewhat predictable. Overall, I will continue to watch because I learn interesting things about the law. I would recommend watching if you are into shows like this.
DOLORES D.
DOLORES D.
Bronx, NY

LAW & ORDER: SVU IS MY FAVORITE SHOW. I WATCH THIS RELIGIOUSLY AND I ENJOY WHEN THERE ARE MARATHONS. I LOVE THE ACTORS THE ONLY ONE I DO NOT LIKE IS THE DOCTOR. HE IS NOT SUCH A GREAT ACTOR. THIS SHOW IS AMAZING THE WAY THEY HANDLE ALL THE DIFFERENT CASES. IT KEEPS ME IN ABSOLUTE SUSPENSE MODE.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.

This show is so addicting, it is ridiculous! I have been watching it forever, and any time there is an "SVU Marathon" on TV, I get sucked into watching and don't get anything else done! The characters and storylines are what make it. I would definitely recommend watching - if you don't already!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Muncie, IN

i haven't watched this show all the way through in the correct order, but I know this show is great because 1.) I love a good procedural and 2.) I can pick up the show/episode and watch it any time. I and never left wondering what's going on because the episodes themselves are very interesting.
Karen W.
Karen W.
Albuquerque, NM

The reason i watch this show is because it gives you real life situations, in which will make you think about what can happen even if you think you are being careful. Just be careful about watching if you are a really paranoid person cause some of the situations depicked will be to overwhelming
Kiah R.
Kiah R.
Wilkes Barre, PA

If you like law shows you would love this. It's not a show that you have to start from the beginning to understand you can tune into an episode here or there and you wouldn't miss a thing. After seeing a ton of episodes it does get a bit manotinus, and predictable but entertaining none the less
Rachele E.
Rachele E.
Broussard, LA

A favorite in my house. Actors are great and stories are always new. never feels like you know what will happen and isnt predictable. The acting is very good. Not similar to other shows. But still our favorite. Always a must watch and can not wait for the next season to come out in a few weeks.
Jennilee B.
Jennilee B.
Cherry Hill, NJ

An amazing show! There's always something going on, but that's definitely not a bad thing. It's similar to other crime shows, though this one works more with sexual crimes, that other crime shows tend not to show. I definitely recommend, but it can be triggering due to the nature of the events.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?