10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,189 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
years and years and years later this show is still #1 i can watch old episodes and new and still enjoy it
My favorite crime show ever! I have been watching this show since I was a younger girl and still love it.
Classic law show ripped from the headlines. sometimes makes you questions your views on different events.
I have the biggest crush on Mariska Hargitsy. She is really the main reason I continue to watch the show.
Epic drama!! Guranteed to keep you intrest when you watch this show. Each episode brings a new adventure.
One of my all time favs, ....i lke police and detective stories......like to try to figure out who did it
Love the cases on this show always having me on my toes and always have me engaged and always entertained
This show is by far my favorite crime drama! Olivia is the reason I watch this show! Always a good watch!
Amazing, this TV show is the reason I want to study law and criminal justice. I re-watch it over and over
I can binge watch this show all day! So interesting and really hooks you. I can spend hours watching this
Q & A
How is this show? Is it scary?
How many seasons are there?
Anyone feel like SVU has jumped the shark? The scripts are leaving me completely disinterested and the gamergate episode was absurd beyond words. I miss Stabler. The new guy (Carisi) is just completely inappropriate and irritates me every time he opens his mouth.
Who is your favorite character?
**SPOILER** *PLEASE DON'T READ AHEAD IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED SEASON 17* Anyone else shocked that Olivia is dating Tucker?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos