BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Karen I.
This show has always had me hooked! I always want to find out the next crime scene and story! I love the suspense!
Cindy S.
Yakima, WA
I have been a long time fan of law and order. I will continue watching the reruns as long as they are aired. You almost feel like you know the main characters personally.
Victoria F.
West Caldwell, NJ
Pop Culture Expert
My parents got me hooked on this show. I love the fact that you don't always have to watch every episode to understand what is going on in the episode. Overall, it is a great show that I would highly recommend to anyone. If you enjoy shows like criminal minds you would like this show.
Madeline S.
Dallas, TX
Cop shows have always been a favorite of mine. Law and Order SVU is one of those shows. SVU stands for Special Victims Unit, The actors are good, and it even co-stars Ice-T. Other TV series that are similar are, Law and Order, Criminal Minds ETC. If you have some down time i definitely recommend checking out a few of these shows.
Katie P.
Katy, TX
Always a classic. I could watch SVU every night of the week. They stay relevant year after year by taking big headline news stories and bringing them to TV. Very intelligent and interesting.
Maica W.
GA
Pop Culture Expert
I have watched Law & Orfer: SVU for years. I love it and watch with my family.
Laura A.
My favorite law and order!! I have watched every single episode multiple times. I can't get enough of Olivia Benson. Even though I miss Stabler, I love the addition of new characters. Barba is a hilarious new addition. I love that SVU uses story lines from the present time.
Debbie H.
Lakewood, NJ
Love it because it's played so true to life
I am always in suspen what will happen next
Love how it sadly doesn't always end happy ever after
Very true to life
Dinorah C.
Hialeah, FL
I have to hand it to you Americans - when it comes to decent TV shows, you have us Brits beaten, hands down; Sopranos, Six Feet Under and this, Law & Order.

It's an excellent show which makes for firmly compulsive viewing, with great scripts and solid acting. The icing on the cake for me is the stunningly beautiful Angie Harmon as an Assistant D.A.

It's a top show - if you haven't seen it already, then make sure you see it next time it's on - well worth a look.
Abriana V.
Orlando, FL
ONE OF MY FAVORITE SHOWS!!! Love it. I can watch it with my girlfriend all day!
Chevetria T.
Greenville, SC
If you could chose what Star would you think be Best on the Show?
Shanu K.
Surrey, BC
**SPOILER** *PLEASE DON'T READ AHEAD IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED SEASON 17* Anyone else shocked that Olivia is dating Tucker?
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Pop Culture Expert
Who is your favorite character?
Brittany C.
How many seasons are there?
Kristine C.
Baltimore, MD
Anyone feel like SVU has jumped the shark? The scripts are leaving me completely disinterested and the gamergate episode was absurd beyond words. I miss Stabler. The new guy (Carisi) is just completely inappropriate and irritates me every time he opens his mouth.