Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Esther S.
Esther S.
Sept. 28, 2016, 10:24 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is so addicting. I have watched episodes multiple times because it's so good . It's a must see!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Baytown, TX
Sept. 30, 2016, 4:36 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Dun, dun. This show always keeps me on the edge of my seat trying to figure out what happened. I love it.
Patricia D.
Patricia D.
Interesting show. I enjoy it.. I get hooked sometimes and watch marathons.I enjoy the older episodes more
Yasmin R.
Yasmin R.
Tempe, AZ
Live for this show. Super interesting and emotional. You can learn something while also enjoying the show
Jazzmin A.
Jazzmin A.
Phila, Pa
Who doesn't love law and order svu right?! Great show watch every episode even the ones I e already seen,
Mari C.
Mari C.
Ceres, CA
Love all the crime investigations they do on this series!! I never move from my seat when watching this!!
Emma S.
Emma S.
This is one of my fav shows on right now besides keeping up with the Kardashians there's so funny on here
Kennedy L.
Kennedy L.
Oct. 4, 2016, 8:16 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is my absolute most favorite show of all time. I huge watch it all the time. The acting is on point.
Mimi N.
Mimi N.
Denver, CO
BEST SHOW EVER! Need I say more? The suspense on this show makes the hairs on my arm stand up! Sooo good.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Hamilton, OH
me and my mom always watch this it is very good to watch with the family or and friends and very exciting
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?