Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Jenny F.
Jenny F.

I loveeeeee this show! been a die hard fan since the first season! cant wait till the new episodes come on.
Kellie B.
Kellie B.
HOUMA, LA

My favorite out of all of the law and orders. Its very addicting, to where you watch back to back episodes.
pauline c.
pauline c.
Phenix City, AL

Just like watchinglaw&order svu .like how they stafe people out.just enjoyed watching them after a long day
Diana L.
Diana L.
Patchogue, NY

Watched the entire series between regular TV and my Hulu/Netflix subscriptions. Keeps you engaged. Amazing.
Brandie J.
Brandie J.
Muncie, IN

I prefer watching the older seasons but will occasionally sit down and spend a weekend binge watching these
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Southbridge, MA

I've been watching this show for years and it only gets better ! Olivia and stabler are the best team ever.
Bethany E.
Bethany E.
Greenock, PA

15 seasons and going strong. This is my favorite show ever and can binge watch and would bring back stebler
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
Bloomington, IL

I feel like this is a great show but I feel like it is not as good as it used to be. I love Mariska Hartije
Elizabeth Z.
Elizabeth Z.

Best show on television! I have watched every season and still find these shows more and more interesting .
Mai X.
Mai X.
Morganton, NC

I love this show. I love the suspense it has and the feeling of wanting to know more. It just interests me.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now