Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Aja M.
Aja M.

Who honestly doesn't enjoy this show? So many plot twists and turns. This show will constantly have your attention.
Alexzandrea S.
Alexzandrea S.
Fairview, WV

Without a doubt my favorite show ever! I could and have watched it for days. I recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Jacksonville, FL

I've literally seen every episode, and they are all so good! I always watch this show when it's on tv, even reruns!
Mary Carmen C.
Mary Carmen C.
Medley, FL

Excelente serie
no me la pierdo
me gusta mucho cada una de las excenas
nada que se le compare a esta serie adictiva
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
West Olive, MI

I love watching law & order svu. Its one of my go to shows to watch. They keep you on your toes with the plot line.
Briana C.
Briana C.

Good show, love the stories they come up with. I love crime shows and if you do also I recommend watching this show
Mandi H.
Mandi H.
Madison , Al

I have to make myself stop watching this show. It's a show you can't just watch one of and stop. You will be hooked
Breanna M.
Breanna M.
Waynesville, OH

I love this show because there is so much action and drama. It always keeps me on my toes on what will happen next.
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Monaca, PA

This is my favorite Law and order series. I like the topics they feature and the characters are akl cery personable
pamela r.
pamela r.

E um program super interessante eu vivo assistindo me divirto um pouco com esse program pela seu modo de representa
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now