10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,176 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
It's a wonderful show with story lines that mirror actual events. My entire adult family watch this show.
I have watched this show since the first episode and will continue to watch it. I like show similar to it
years and years and years later this show is still #1 i can watch old episodes and new and still enjoy it
This is greatest show ever I love Olivia and the other people so that I can c what happens to be a good idea
Epic drama!! Guranteed to keep you intrest when you watch this show. Each episode brings a new adventure.
This show is so addicting. I have watched episodes multiple times because it's so good . It's a must see!
Amazing, this TV show is the reason I want to study law and criminal justice. I re-watch it over and over
Amazing I have seen all the shows and all the seasons. I have a crush on some of the propel to be honest.
Great show amazing story lines awesome characters always suspenseful and entertaining! Highly recommended
Loved this show back with the original cast but have lost interest since there have been new replacements
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos