Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Meridian, ID

My favorite law and order. The acting is great and I love learning about the victims and how they are saved
Tiffany E.
Tiffany E.
Export, PA

Absolutely love this show. It has stood the text of time, and has some of the most real characters on TV!!!
Camilli W.
Camilli W.
Cincinnati, OH

Man olivia is bae stabler is Bae show good and juicy and the show is real cool it always keep me on my toes
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
Homestead, FL

My family and I have watched almost all the episodes. They are all great actors and the acting is good alao
Heather F.
Heather F.
S Milwaukee, WI

I love law and order svu! Olivia is one of my favorite characters! Watching the reruns also never gets old!
Jamie D.
Jamie D.

This is my favorite show. Olivia benson makes that show. Like that they've upped the character story lines.
Anna A.
Anna A.
Lees Summit, MO

Always a new topic every week . I like the main characters and how each story can somehow personally relate
Jaden D.
Jaden D.
Bowling Green, KY

I watch this show all the time I luv the crime and how all the people work togeather to solve the problems.
Chloe C.
Chloe C.
Dartmouth, Ma

I got hooked on years and years ago and i cant wait for it to come back (new) ive seen just about every eps
Kim H.
Kim H.
Eden, NC

All time favorite! Seen EVERY EPISODE of EVERY season. Even named my Boxer puppy "Livi" after Olivia Benson
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now