Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Haley B.
Haley B.
Peru, IN
I miss Elliot being on the show but I do like benson and all the new characters who have come on the show!
Ariana V.
Ariana V.
Fresno, CA
This show is so realm makes you more conscious of the world around you. And it just really is a good show.
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
Cartersville, GA
Law and order svu has been one of my favorites for many years. Benson and Stabler were always my favorite.
Lara O.
Lara O.
Omg this is one of my favorite shows in the entire world. I've watched every single episode ever made lol
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
LOVE THIs show! It's so great. And shows the violence that happens and will help us to keep ourself safe.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Austin, MN
It's alright but if they updated the episodes more often then it would be great but I love it either way.
Jasmyne G.
Jasmyne G.
Phoenix, AZ
One of my favorite shows. Great acting and great storylines. I can literally watch this show all day long
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Every episode is different and exciting. You never get tired of the characters and expect the unexpected!
Samrie R.
Samrie R.
Killeen, TX
If your into crime solving shows this is a great one to watch. Very good actors and acting in this sitcom
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Baytown, TX
Sept. 30, 2016, 4:36 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Dun, dun. This show always keeps me on the edge of my seat trying to figure out what happened. I love it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?