Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Annie C.
Annie C.

This is the only Law and Order franchise I watch. I love the characters. The first 10 seasons are the best.
Adrianna R.
Adrianna R.

I prefer SVU to any other law and order. The cases are so realistic and entices you to help solve the case.
Ginger C.
Ginger C.

One of my favorite shows that is on TV we can't wait till the new season comes out
I have my husband hooked
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
Bloomington, IL

I feel like this is a great show but I feel like it is not as good as it used to be. I love Mariska Hartije
Jenny F.
Jenny F.

I loveeeeee this show! been a die hard fan since the first season! cant wait till the new episodes come on.
Camilli W.
Camilli W.
Cincinnati, OH

Man olivia is bae stabler is Bae show good and juicy and the show is real cool it always keep me on my toes
Britney H.
Britney H.

It's gotten a little of here lately but still an amazing show to watch. Keeps you on your toes in real life
Jaden D.
Jaden D.
Bowling Green, KY

I watch this show all the time I luv the crime and how all the people work togeather to solve the problems.
Maria N.
Maria N.

I've cried in more than a chapter, one of the best one and my mother favorite TV show. Really good stories.
Celine S.
Celine S.
Fort Stewart, GA

Probably my number one show ever. I've loved this show for years and I hope they never stop making seasons.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now