Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
alicia a.
alicia a.

This show is so awesome been watching it for years I miss the old car but they're doing pretty good just watch show
Myriam B.
Myriam B.
Ottawa

Great show but can get a bit repetitive after a few season. Similar criminal show to CSI or NCIS or criminal minds.
Raquel P.
Raquel P.
Bronx , NY

Obsessed! I've been watching since I was a kid; talk about addictive! This is a show you can binge watch for hours.
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
thorold

I love this show I could watch it all day. Love the way the show uses everyday life. I tell everyone to watch this.
Alexandria W.
Alexandria W.
Columbus, GA

Best TV show for crime. Elliott stabler and Olivia benson are the best duo on television to date absolutely amazing
Brecken M.
Brecken M.
Glasgow, MT

Such an amazing tv series. The stories in each episode are so detailed and in depth. It's so hard to stop watching!

Courtney O.
Courtney O.

I LOVE this show. I have watched this since I was in high school. It's got great storylines and Olivia is a badass!
Norelys S.
Norelys S.
Fairview, NJ

Law and Order SVU is my got to show. It never gets old. The stories are current with issues which happen currently.
Rachael B.
Rachael B.
Childersburg, AL

I watch this show all the time it will leave you on your seat all the time and the actors and actress and wonderful
Kindra M F.
Kindra M F.

What can I say. It keeps you glued to the t.v. don't even blink so much going on you don't want to miss none of it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now