Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Victoria L.
Victoria L.

This show has been on for so long and the quality and the story lines just keep getting better and better!!
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Nashville, TN

Always love Law & Order SVU. Detective Benson is a god. Sad that stabler left, but the show is still great.
Erin P.
Erin P.
Greenfield, IN

This show is on my TV basically 24/7! I love it! One of my favorite shows of all time can't get tired of it
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

I enjoy all the seasons. it's a very good show. my favorite scene are every time they catch the bad people.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Feasterville Trevose, PA

I"ve been watching SVU since it came on air but I'm not real crazy about the cast that they have on air now
Ramona F.
Ramona F.

I have seen this show from the beginning and am never disappointed in the acting. It's an eye opening show.
Britney H.
Britney H.

It's gotten a little of here lately but still an amazing show to watch. Keeps you on your toes in real life
Elizabeth Z.
Elizabeth Z.

Best show on television! I have watched every season and still find these shows more and more interesting .
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Spring Lake, NJ

My all time favorite show. It never gets old. Mariska Hargitay is one of my favorite actresses of all time.
Chloe C.
Chloe C.
Dartmouth, Ma

I got hooked on years and years ago and i cant wait for it to come back (new) ive seen just about every eps
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?