10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,178 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
watch daily, can watch repeats over and over! love the acting, story lines and characters. well made show
Love all the crime investigations they do on this series!! I never move from my seat when watching this!!
LOVE THIs show! It's so great. And shows the violence that happens and will help us to keep ourself safe.
me and my mom always watch this it is very good to watch with the family or and friends and very exciting
I love this show!! It keeps you on your toes and each episode is different. And the marathons are great!!
It's alright but if they updated the episodes more often then it would be great but I love it either way.
One of my favorite shows. Great acting and great storylines. I can literally watch this show all day long
This is my absolute most favorite show of all time. I huge watch it all the time. The acting is on point.
Who hasn't had an SVU binge? Still A great show pulled straight from the headlines after so many seasons.
years and years and years later this show is still #1 i can watch old episodes and new and still enjoy it
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos