10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,191 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Dun, dun. This show always keeps me on the edge of my seat trying to figure out what happened. I love it.
I have watched this show since the first episode and will continue to watch it. I like show similar to it
Love all the crime investigations they do on this series!! I never move from my seat when watching this!!
I have watched every episode there is. I can recite words. The show is one of the best cop shows there is
LOVE. So suspenseful, so touching. Somehow, Elliot and Olivia make us feel like family with each episode.
I have the biggest crush on Mariska Hargitsy. She is really the main reason I continue to watch the show.
Omg this is one of my favorite shows in the entire world. I've watched every single episode ever made lol
watch daily, can watch repeats over and over! love the acting, story lines and characters. well made show
All time favorite TV show hands down! Olivia & Elliot (praying he returns one day) are the absolute best!
This is greatest show ever I love Olivia and the other people so that I can c what happens to be a good idea
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos