Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lakiya N.
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI

This is my favorite show I've officially watched every episode they have from old to new! I love it so much.
kristy l.
kristy l.
Pigeon Forge, TN

This is by far the best show on TV... Always good... Watch every chance I get. Wednesday at ten I'm watching
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Russellville, KY

Love this show! One of my favorites! I never miss an episode! its always set to record! love love love love!
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Fayetteville, NC

I love this show. It's capturing and leaves you guessing until the end. They characters are eat and act well
Patty M.
Patty M.
Brenton, WV

Love the series would suggest to anyone to watch very much addictive love the way they lay the law out there
Dallas C.
Dallas C.
Vinemont, AL

Just started watching this and WOW....I'm hooked! Keeps me wanting more and stays interesting the whole time
heather c.
heather c.

Our family never misses this show! Whether it's new episodes or reruns, we don't care. And we love the cast!
Kelcie M.
Kelcie M.
Temecula , CA

AMAZING SHOW. I've been watching it from SEASON 1. The actors are amazing as well. everyone should watch it.
Brandie J.
Brandie J.
Muncie, IN

I prefer watching the older seasons but will occasionally sit down and spend a weekend binge watching these
Paula S.
Paula S.
Bronx, NY

Addicting show! Great because you can start anywhere and not be lost. Really cool plot and actors are great
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?