Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Aurora C.
Aurora C.
San Antonio, TX

I love this show and the actors. I hate the summer because i can't see any of my shows. I love Benson on this show.
Shawna J.
Shawna J.
Martins ferry, OH

This is my go to show when I can't find anything to watch. It is my favorite out of all the law and order series's.
Courtney O.
Courtney O.

I LOVE this show. I have watched this since I was in high school. It's got great storylines and Olivia is a badass!
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Staten Island, NY

Law and Order SVU is always suspenseful and entertaining. We watch this 24/7 in my house!! Can't get enough of it!!
helen S.
helen S.

Absolutely love this program! Love watching the past episodes and current ones. Even watch them on Netflix as well!
Peyton M.
Peyton M.
Phoenixville, PA

Keeps me on the edge of my seat! Constant nail biters, heart wrenches. The characters are great! Plots so realistic
Syniah C.
Syniah C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

This show is very interesting. Somthing you can never get bored of. I watch this all day and never get tired of it.
Honesty F.
Honesty F.
Jackson, TN

I FREAKIN LOVE LAW AND ORDER SVU!! IF YOU ARE INTO CRIME RELATED SHOWS, PLEASE WATCH!!!! ITS SOOOOO GOOODDDDDDDD!!!
Kelli L.
Kelli L.
Waverly, TN

I love this show. It's how the world should be. The actors are great. I would love to meet the actors of this show.
Shannen M.
Shannen M.

Favorite show!! I can watch the same episodes over and over again. Just finished season 17. Every season is amazing
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now