Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Carolina D.
Carolina D.

One of my favorite shows.. never boring. Great cast and good writers. I have seen just about every episode.
Antonia P.
Antonia P.
Newport News, VA

I love this show it keeps me on the edge of my seat. Always interested. I've never watched a boring episode
Tiffany Ann S.
Tiffany Ann S.
Tooele, UT

Grew up watchung this show eith my dad. I love it but its not the same without Elliot. Not to me, at least.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Southbridge, MA

I've been watching this show for years and it only gets better ! Olivia and stabler are the best team ever.
Chloe C.
Chloe C.
Dartmouth, Ma

I got hooked on years and years ago and i cant wait for it to come back (new) ive seen just about every eps
Erinn N.
Erinn N.
Winter Garden, FL

I catch it when it is on now. I used to watch the show religiously when Stabler was still part of the show.
Cecilia S.
Cecilia S.

Good show, very well known, keeps you on edge but still a bit predictable, the song needs a serious update.
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
Bloomington, IL

I feel like this is a great show but I feel like it is not as good as it used to be. I love Mariska Hartije
Madison S.
Madison S.

We watch this here and there. Love the characters and mysteries. It's just one of those go-to shows for us.
Daisy B.
Daisy B.
Alhambra, CA

I've always seen law & order with my family.. I would highly recommend everyone to watch it . U learn a lot
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now