Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Bella S.
Bella S.
Somers, CT

This is the best show I have ever come across its so interesting and it's the best when they have marathons.
Iliana G.
Iliana G.
Duluth, GA

I can put this show on and before you know it hours have past, it does not get boring, it keeps you guessing
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.

This is definitely my show. I watch it consently. Love this show. Recommend anyone and everyone to watch it.
Jade T.
Jade T.
ANNANDALE, VA

Good movie good moviegood movie good movie good movie good movie good movie good movie good movie good movie
Katie B.
Katie B.

This will always be one of my favorites . I could each this show for hours and never get bored from watching
Vangelina C.
Vangelina C.

I am always waiting for the next episode or re-watching everything! I also love the strong female attitudes.
Ana M.
Ana M.

All time favorite TV show. If you are into crime shows but also like the legal aspect, this show is for you!
Lakiya N.
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI

This is my favorite show I've officially watched every episode they have from old to new! I love it so much.
Allison E.
Allison E.
Ames, IA

This show it entertaining, I have never been hooked on it like other shows but if it's on I like to watch it
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
Asheville, NC

Been watching this show for about 10 years. I have caught up on every single episode. It will never get old.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now