Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Raquel P.
Raquel P.
Bronx , NY

Obsessed! I've been watching since I was a kid; talk about addictive! This is a show you can binge watch for hours.
Honesty F.
Honesty F.
Jackson, TN

I FREAKIN LOVE LAW AND ORDER SVU!! IF YOU ARE INTO CRIME RELATED SHOWS, PLEASE WATCH!!!! ITS SOOOOO GOOODDDDDDDD!!!
Mary Carmen C.
Mary Carmen C.
Medley, Fl

Excelente serie
no me la pierdo
me gusta mucho cada una de las excenas
nada que se le compare a esta serie adictiva
Cheyanne D.
Cheyanne D.

Oh man this is my favourite show, team Olivia and Elliot! Their relationship is so amazing, ugh I can't get enough!
Keegan M.
Keegan M.
Hillsboro, OR

I have watched all the law n order shows and enjoy them all. always something new. Good characters and story lines.
Lo F.
Lo F.

BEST. SHOW. EVER. Amazing cast, riveting plot and storylines, keeps viewers engaged and on the edge of their seats!
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Hanna

One of the best shows I have ever watched. I love the storylines. One of the best drama series I have ever watched.
Yissell G.
Yissell G.
México

Me encanta muchísimo esta serie es una de mis favoritas, me gustan todas sus temporadas y nunca me aburro de verlas
Kindra M F.
Kindra M F.

What can I say. It keeps you glued to the t.v. don't even blink so much going on you don't want to miss none of it.
Graça C.
Graça C.

Very nice show, it has an amazing cast and you can learn some stuff out of it. I, personally, love to see the show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now