Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Jamie D.
Jamie D.

This is my favorite show. Olivia benson makes that show. Like that they've upped the character story lines.
Tiffany Ann S.
Tiffany Ann S.
Tooele, UT

Grew up watchung this show eith my dad. I love it but its not the same without Elliot. Not to me, at least.
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Barstow, CA

These episodes are the best. Keeps you engaged and hooked. Gets my adrenaline going when they chase people.
This is a show that I have been addicted to since I was 15! there is always drama, your typical crime show.
Mai X.
Mai X.
Morganton, NC

I love this show. I love the suspense it has and the feeling of wanting to know more. It just interests me.
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
Homestead, FL

My family and I have watched almost all the episodes. They are all great actors and the acting is good alao
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Spring Lake, NJ

My all time favorite show. It never gets old. Mariska Hargitay is one of my favorite actresses of all time.
Priscilla W.
Priscilla W.
Hobbs, NM

This is my favorite drama on tv! I have seen every episode at least 10 times a piece!! BRING BACK STABLER!!
Victoria L.
Victoria L.

This show has been on for so long and the quality and the story lines just keep getting better and better!!
Sara P.
Sara P.
Sulphur, LA

My favorite show I watch it everyday I record the episodes and replay them when there's nothing else on TV.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now