Add a Photo

Photos (23)
janiaya P.
janiaya P.
Jacksonville, FL

This shows is one of the best shows in the whole universe is has the best crimes and police officers on TV to watch
Tina L.
Tina L.
Bullhead City, AZ

I have binge watched all seasons of SVU several times and I love it so much I could watch them all again and again.
Glenda E.
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX

I will always be hooked on this show. Every episode is great and shocking! Plus I get to see my favorite city on TV
samantha w.
samantha w.
Grand Bay, AL

I love this show so much!! Keeps me on the edge the whole time. I love olivia! I have been watching this for years!
Breanna M.
Breanna M.
Waynesville, OH

I love this show because there is so much action and drama. It always keeps me on my toes on what will happen next.
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
Fresno, CA

I use to love watching this show back when I had the time , I believe I watched every episode couple of seasons ago
melissa R.
melissa R.
Brooklyn, NY

Svu has been on for years and I've literally watched for years its the best police TV out and mariska H is the best
Cheyanne D.
Cheyanne D.

Oh man this is my favourite show, team Olivia and Elliot! Their relationship is so amazing, ugh I can't get enough!
Denise S.
Denise S.
Wellston, OK

Awesome show the stories are heartfelt and the action is amazing. Sometimes it tears at your heart and I love that!
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Pensacola, FL

This is my favorite show to binge watch. Any time is on I'm definitely watching it. Also the seasons are on Netflix
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now