Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Greenwood, In
This show is still one of my favorite. To me they never get old, but always shine light on current issues.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Peru, IN
I miss Elliot being on the show but I do like benson and all the new characters who have come on the show!
Lola R.
Lola R.
West memphis
Love this show have watched this show forever. Even through the changing of cast members I love this show.
Nikkie P.
Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA
This is my favorite law and order series. I love the characters much more. Can't wait for the next season.
Leslie F.
Leslie F.
Omg!!!! I watch all of these shows even re ruins .... I never miss a show.... Have watching this for years
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Shelton, WA
I love SVU. My whole family watches it together, and we have since I was a child. I adore Marika Hargitay.
Crista W.
Crista W.
Bowling Green, KY
Sept. 25, 2016, 1:28 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this show! I have watched it for many years! Any time it is on tv I have to sit down and watch it! ❤️
Amarriya H.
Amarriya H.
Salisbury, NC
This is my favorite show involving like forensics and stuff! I've probably watched every episode there is.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great show, great cast. Missing the originals now because they truly made the show, but still a good show.
Carol B.
Carol B.
Hawthorne, CA
I've been watching it for years. One of my favorite shows. Full of suspense!! My son loves the theme song.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?