Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Allison E.
Allison E.
Ames, IA

This show it entertaining, I have never been hooked on it like other shows but if it's on I like to watch it
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Dover, NH

Law and order svu is a major addiction of mine. I have seen EVERY episode. I watch it constantly on Netflix.
Ricki M.
Ricki M.
Deville, LA

I could binge watch this show all day long. It never gets old. I love the old characters as well as the new.
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Homestead, FL

I have been a fan of this since the first episode. It has changed over the years but it is still a good one.
Bella S.
Bella S.
Somers, CT

This is the best show I have ever come across its so interesting and it's the best when they have marathons.
Lakiya N.
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI

This is my favorite show I've officially watched every episode they have from old to new! I love it so much.
Kelcie M.
Kelcie M.
Temecula , CA

AMAZING SHOW. I've been watching it from SEASON 1. The actors are amazing as well. everyone should watch it.
Ronny J.
Ronny J.

Otra de mis series favoritas, excelente trama, siempre mantienen atento a los espectadores por sus historias
Giavonni S.
Giavonni S.
Clarksville, TN

I love Law and Order. It's so sad but I just can't get enough. I guess I like to see when justice is served.
Jaz M.
Jaz M.
Sumter, SC

Love this show! Great actors, great plot. It's really intense and intriguing. I would recommend this series.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?