Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Feasterville Trevose, PA

I"ve been watching SVU since it came on air but I'm not real crazy about the cast that they have on air now
Maria T.
Maria T.
Stafford, TX

The show is really good it's soo interesting and has a lot of things that can be related to today's society
Elizabeth Z.
Elizabeth Z.

Best show on television! I have watched every season and still find these shows more and more interesting .
Anna A.
Anna A.
Lees Summit, MO

Always a new topic every week . I like the main characters and how each story can somehow personally relate
Kim H.
Kim H.
Eden, NC

All time favorite! Seen EVERY EPISODE of EVERY season. Even named my Boxer puppy "Livi" after Olivia Benson
Bethany E.
Bethany E.
Greenock, PA

15 seasons and going strong. This is my favorite show ever and can binge watch and would bring back stebler
Paula S.
Paula S.
Bronx, NY

Addicting show! Great because you can start anywhere and not be lost. Really cool plot and actors are great
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Southbridge, MA

I've been watching this show for years and it only gets better ! Olivia and stabler are the best team ever.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

I enjoy all the seasons. it's a very good show. my favorite scene are every time they catch the bad people.
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Nashville, TN

Always love Law & Order SVU. Detective Benson is a god. Sad that stabler left, but the show is still great.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now