Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amberlynn K.
Amberlynn K.
Allen Park, MI

I LOVE THIS SHOW I TRULY ENJOY RE WATCHING THE OLD EPISODE ... I LIKE WATCHING ALL THE LAW & ORDERS AND NCIS
Justine B.
Justine B.
Riverside, CA

I love the show! It's exciting & always has something interesting! This show is addicting too! Love it !!!!!
Katrina W.
Katrina W.
Altamont, TN

Good show keeps me on my toes always can't wait to find out what's going to happen I love Olivia's character
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.

Best show ever i love the suspense i love olivia and stabler so much i only watch svu because i crave it lol
Patty M.
Patty M.
Brenton, WV

Love the series would suggest to anyone to watch very much addictive love the way they lay the law out there
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Russellville, KY

Love this show! One of my favorites! I never miss an episode! its always set to record! love love love love!
Julia G.
Julia G.
San Antonio, TX

If I could rate this show 100 stars I would! This is my all time favorite show and I could watch it forever.
Iliana G.
Iliana G.
Duluth, GA

I can put this show on and before you know it hours have past, it does not get boring, it keeps you guessing
Daisy F.
Daisy F.
Fort Worth, TX

This show will have you addicted. Always wanting more and more. Every single person on this show is amazing.
Jade T.
Jade T.
ANNANDALE, VA

Good movie good moviegood movie good movie good movie good movie good movie good movie good movie good movie
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?