Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I love this show. It's well written, directed and acted. You fall in love with the police and feel sorry for the victims.
This has been one of my favorite shows for years. it really shows how a department comes together to help the community.
I love this TV show. Most of the time I sing the theme song and pretend that I'm a big time lawyer on the show like them
I love Law and Order SVU. I have watched almost every episode. I will watch marathons on the weekends when they are in tv
This show is deep. And it makes you see all the terrible negative possibilities in the world. It really makes you think.
Amazing show and I've been watching it since the beginning. Crazy how things like this can happen everyday in real life.
I love this show. Ive been watching new and old reruns for over 15 years and will continue to watch as long as its on tv.
I wish it would stick around. The actors are great and the material is uncomfortable but important and could really exist
Never boring. Always something different and really gets you thinking. I would recommend if you like criminal type shows
If you are into law and things like that i totally think this show is for you. There is a lot of good actors in this show
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos