Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Christina L.
Christina L.
Mesquite, TX

This show is so intense. All of the cases are different and entertaining. You just don't know what to expect.
Dani S.
Dani S.

Great for binge watching and vegging out late at night. Made me start carrying a taser some of it messed up.
Katie B.
Katie B.

This will always be one of my favorites . I could each this show for hours and never get bored from watching
Katrina W.
Katrina W.
Altamont, TN

Good show keeps me on my toes always can't wait to find out what's going to happen I love Olivia's character
Dallas C.
Dallas C.
Vinemont, AL

Just started watching this and WOW....I'm hooked! Keeps me wanting more and stays interesting the whole time
Mariell T.
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT

This is my favorite show! It beats the regular law and order. I've watched almost every episode. It's great.
Brook K.
Brook K.
Watsontown, PA

I love this show. It just is a great show. I love any crime show. My favorite character is Detective Benson.
Ronny J.
Ronny J.

Otra de mis series favoritas, excelente trama, siempre mantienen atento a los espectadores por sus historias
Julia G.
Julia G.
San Antonio, TX

If I could rate this show 100 stars I would! This is my all time favorite show and I could watch it forever.
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Palmdale, CA

Interesting show to watch, very informative. The stories realistic. Not one of my favorites but a good show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now