Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Miriah R.
Miriah R.
Rocky Mount, NC

I've been watching this show as long as I could remember. I hated it when they took Eliot off but it's still great!
Hailey C.
Hailey C.
Steubenville

One of my favorite shows love the story line. And the twists on the episodes are amazing. Great characters as well.
Raquel P.
Raquel P.
Bronx , NY

Obsessed! I've been watching since I was a kid; talk about addictive! This is a show you can binge watch for hours.
Brecken M.
Brecken M.
Glasgow, MT

Such an amazing tv series. The stories in each episode are so detailed and in depth. It's so hard to stop watching!

My favorite show in the whole world it's just so much drama and action I just love it and I live the actors as well
Aneth M.
Aneth M.

My favorite tv show! I love how everything that happens can actually be real.i love when they have all day marathon
Amber A.
Amber A.
Kennesaw, GA

This is my stay at home, veg out, and watch TV all day show. Drama, sex, and murder... What more could you ask for?
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Ironton, OH

Great show. It has been on for years, and the cast is great as always. Good stories, some blood she'd and suspense.
Kim D.
Kim D.
New Milford, CT

I love that show and always watch it everyday and my most favorite show to watch. i love all the actress and actor.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Gainesville, GA

We love criminal shows. Especially Law and Order SVU. My 10 year old has watched almost every episode of this show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now