Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Plano, TX
This show is way too addicting!!! I'm dying waiting for the new season. This show is bound to draw you in.
Adriana S.
Adriana S.
Oxnard, CA
Been watching this show for years ! Love the plot twists some episodes have, could watch this show all day
Kalika S.
Kalika S.
decatur, al
This show will never get old. Binge watch this show on the weekends. Especially when tnt shows a marathon.
Estely P.
Estely P.
I love this show!!! Always can watch and never get bored! This is definitely one show that I defffff binge watch
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Eau Claire, WI
Great show. I could research episodes and not get bored of it. Keep it coming, I look forward to watching.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Dudley , MA
I love this TV show!! ive watched it for years and get into every episode its a pretty intense TV show:)))
Gabrielle E.
Gabrielle E.
Stockbridge, GA
Oct. 3, 2016, 8:17 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have watched all of the seasons on Netflix more than once. If I could give more than five stars I would.
Saba S.
Saba S.
Orange, CA
I've been watching this show for years and it's probably one of my favorite crime/drama/action T.V. shows!
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
I absolutely love this show. It's got a great story line and I wish they would put all seasons on Netflix.
dana m.
dana m.
It hasn't been the same since stabler left. but the old reruns keep me going the new episodes are horrible
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?