Add a Photo

Photos (23)
kristy l.
kristy l.
Pigeon Forge, TN

This is by far the best show on TV... Always good... Watch every chance I get. Wednesday at ten I'm watching
Dara P.
Dara P.
Needham, AL

Law and Order SVU its a great show. I have been watching it for years. I even watch the reruns on USA daily.
Kim D.
Kim D.
Cincinnati , OH

I think I watch this show more than any other show. It's in everyday and I'm always willing to watch repeats
felicia d.
felicia d.
Oxford, NC

loves loves loves this show very entertaining great story lines, great case members, all shows are different
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Palmdale, CA

Interesting show to watch, very informative. The stories realistic. Not one of my favorites but a good show.
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
Asheville, NC

Been watching this show for about 10 years. I have caught up on every single episode. It will never get old.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Springfield, IL

Law and order SVU. I have seen every episode. I am a total fan. The episodes keep me on the edge of my seat.
Dallas C.
Dallas C.
Vinemont, AL

Just started watching this and WOW....I'm hooked! Keeps me wanting more and stays interesting the whole time
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Dover, NH

Law and order svu is a major addiction of mine. I have seen EVERY episode. I watch it constantly on Netflix.
Allison E.
Allison E.
Ames, IA

This show it entertaining, I have never been hooked on it like other shows but if it's on I like to watch it
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?