10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,178 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Is the best show ever is should you how people are .there is a lot of killig innocent people in the street
I love this TV show!! ive watched it for years and get into every episode its a pretty intense TV show:)))
Great show can get a little emotional for me sometimes but very interesting makes want to watch a marathon
This show is still one of my favorite. To me they never get old, but always shine light on current issues.
I will always watch this show. This show has been on forever and I'm not sure if I have seen every episode
I'm really into the kind of show so I watch it a lot. It's not really realistic but it's just interesting.
This show is my childhood. i love watching the show and its amazing. its deep and its great. wow. amazing.
Love this show! I have watched it for many years! Any time it is on tv I have to sit down and watch it! ❤️
I am 18 years old and I have been watching law and order svu for about 12 years. I love this show so much.
Omg!!!! I watch all of these shows even re ruins .... I never miss a show.... Have watching this for years
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos