Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Wanda C.
Wanda C.
Jonesboro, AR

This is be of my favorite shows. I have started watching it from season 1 all over again. It's never boring.
Katrina W.
Katrina W.
Altamont, TN

Good show keeps me on my toes always can't wait to find out what's going to happen I love Olivia's character
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Bronston, KY

Best crimes series on television! The story lines and plot twists keep you guessing through the entire show.
DanaRose G.
DanaRose G.
Forked River, NJ

I ABSOLUTELY 100 PERCENT RECOMMEND THIS SHOW!! It's so addicting and you get hooked. I love it. It's amazing
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Fayetteville, NC

I love this show. It's capturing and leaves you guessing until the end. They characters are eat and act well
Iliana G.
Iliana G.
Duluth, GA

I can put this show on and before you know it hours have past, it does not get boring, it keeps you guessing
Ruth C.
Ruth C.
Harlingen, TX

They always have such interesting stories.. Great actors. Love whaling reruns .. I cube is my favorite actor
Rosie S.
Rosie S.
Novato, Ca

I love this show I have watched it for years and it never gets boring because the writers keep it up to date
Ricki M.
Ricki M.
Deville, LA

I could binge watch this show all day long. It never gets old. I love the old characters as well as the new.
Jade T.
Jade T.
ANNANDALE, VA

Good movie good moviegood movie good movie good movie good movie good movie good movie good movie good movie
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now