Add a Photo

Photos (23)
June H.
June H.
Franklin, PA

One of the best TV show on now. I dvr it so I can watch it after the kids and hubby go to bed without interruptions.
Savannah F.
Savannah F.
Glendale , Az

Love love love this show ever gets old the acting is amazing makes u believe when u call 911 they are gonna be there
Heather F.
Heather F.

One of the best shows I've ever watched! you grow to love the main character! show went downhill once stabler left!
Angie C.
Angie C.

I like that show, it's very interesting and it shows you a little bit of how it's like to work in an investigation.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA

If you like solving crimes, get ready for this! Awesome show and it makes you see what really goes on in this world
Denise G.
Denise G.
Lancaster, TX

I can never get enough Law and Order SVU. I could watch marathons of it and not get tired of the show. Great show!!
Christie T.
Christie T.

Great show with great actors and great acting. Each episode picks up where it left off. They solve cases as a unit.
Mandi H.
Mandi H.
Madison , Al

I have to make myself stop watching this show. It's a show you can't just watch one of and stop. You will be hooked
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Republic, MO

This is one of my favorite showes to watch. It has great story lines and keeps me intrigued through the entire show
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
West Olive, MI

I love watching law & order svu. Its one of my go to shows to watch. They keep you on your toes with the plot line.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now