Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ricki M.
Ricki M.
Deville, LA

I could binge watch this show all day long. It never gets old. I love the old characters as well as the new.
Alexa R.
Alexa R.
Daniel Island , SC

I've seen every episode and still choose to watch this show over pretty much everything else. So captivating
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.

This is definitely my show. I watch it consently. Love this show. Recommend anyone and everyone to watch it.
Jaz M.
Jaz M.
Sumter, SC

Love this show! Great actors, great plot. It's really intense and intriguing. I would recommend this series.
Kristy M.
Kristy M.
Marion, VA

I love the Law and Order show and love it even more when they are in with Chicago Fire and PD. awesome show!
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Dover, NH

Law and order svu is a major addiction of mine. I have seen EVERY episode. I watch it constantly on Netflix.
Amberlynn K.
Amberlynn K.
Allen Park, MI

I LOVE THIS SHOW I TRULY ENJOY RE WATCHING THE OLD EPISODE ... I LIKE WATCHING ALL THE LAW & ORDERS AND NCIS
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.

Best show ever i love the suspense i love olivia and stabler so much i only watch svu because i crave it lol
heather c.
heather c.

Our family never misses this show! Whether it's new episodes or reruns, we don't care. And we love the cast!
Eupraxia R.
Eupraxia R.

By far one of the best shows I've watched so far. I actually binge watched all 17 seasons. I have a problem.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now