Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Dallas C.
Dallas C.
Vinemont, AL

Just started watching this and WOW....I'm hooked! Keeps me wanting more and stays interesting the whole time
Kim D.
Kim D.
Cincinnati , OH

I think I watch this show more than any other show. It's in everyday and I'm always willing to watch repeats
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
Asheville, NC

Been watching this show for about 10 years. I have caught up on every single episode. It will never get old.
Laura G.
Laura G.
Weslaco, TX

This show is very intense. Shows things that happen around us. Its very entertaining as well as informative.
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
Daytona beach, FL

Who doesn't love this show it is awesome I watch this show with my friends we at addicted haha can't miss is
kristy l.
kristy l.
Pigeon Forge, TN

This is by far the best show on TV... Always good... Watch every chance I get. Wednesday at ten I'm watching
Christina L.
Christina L.
Mesquite, TX

This show is so intense. All of the cases are different and entertaining. You just don't know what to expect.
Sophia M.
Sophia M.

I'm a lawyer and I really enjoy this program, it's amazing how they resolve cases, and how bad people can be
Dara P.
Dara P.
Needham, AL

Law and Order SVU its a great show. I have been watching it for years. I even watch the reruns on USA daily.
DanaRose G.
DanaRose G.
Forked River, NJ

I ABSOLUTELY 100 PERCENT RECOMMEND THIS SHOW!! It's so addicting and you get hooked. I love it. It's amazing
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?