Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Milwaukee, WI
I am 18 years old and I have been watching law and order svu for about 12 years. I love this show so much.
Love this show!! It's so good with great acting! Lovely show that I would want to rewatch again and again.
member-2ffe0dcfe
member-2ffe0dcfe
Haledon, NJ
LOVE THIS SHOW ! BEEN WATCHING FOR MANY YEARS ❤️ I LOVE STABLER AND BENSON EVAN MAYBE MY FAVORITE AVTORS .
Xochilt C.
Xochilt C.
Such a good show ! So many different cases and none are ever the same ! Keeps you intrigued the whole time
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Bronx, NY
Sept. 27, 2016, 6:28 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Great show can get a little emotional for me sometimes but very interesting makes want to watch a marathon
Kat S.
Kat S.
Super intense yet super informative in a way. While these things seem extreme, all these crimes can happen
Robbin R.
Robbin R.
Excellent show. The entire family watches this show. Wee love the marathons. The show is very interesting.
MLT T.
MLT T.
Saint Paul, MN
I'm really into the kind of show so I watch it a lot. It's not really realistic but it's just interesting.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Hands down my favorite Law and Order to date. The cast is amazing and the story lines always captivate me.
Ajenae M.
Ajenae M.
East Greenbush, NY
Love this show there is always something new each episode. I love that they always have back to back shows
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?