Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Port Richey, FL

I love this show so much , I missed it when the seris finishs. Love the cast and the cross overs to the other shows.
Aileen P.
Aileen P.
Lancaster, PA

This is definitely my all time favorite show! I have been watching it since the first season and I can't get enough!
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Alpharetta, GA

I have been watching SVU for years. It is my favorite of the Law & order series. Benson and Stabler are my favorite!
megan m.
megan m.
Wildomar, CA

I can never get enough of this show! It makes me cry it makes me laugh. They are so believable and worth the watch!!
Gabriela S.
Gabriela S.

This is one of my favorite series in the world. I love the story, the characters, and soundtrack. I love the scenes
Arlando B.
Arlando B.
Kansas City, MO

SUV has always been my favorite since I was younger. Current events are tied into their episodes. Very good TV show!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Oceana, WV

Addicting! Never gets old; I could watch for hours & hours! Prepare yourself though, sometimes it gets very intense.
Nichole Paige M.
Nichole Paige M.
Waco, TX

amazing ....... My favorite yet but I love them all I really love them so much I would watch them all day if I could
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
San Antonio, TX

I like watching Law & Order SVU it was one of the first ones of like the Law and Orders and stuff that I would watch
victoria o.
victoria o.

Aveces lo veo y son interesantes los casos como los resuelve y todo eso no
Pues muy buen programa asi aprendemos mas
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now