Add a Photo

Elizabeth Z.
Pop Culture Expert
Oct. 2, 2016, 10:23 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Best show on television! I have watched every season and still find these shows more and more interesting .
Priscilla W.
Priscilla W.
Hobbs, NM
This is my favorite drama on tv! I have seen every episode at least 10 times a piece!! BRING BACK STABLER!!
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
I loveeeeee this show! been a die hard fan since the first season! cant wait till the new episodes come on.
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
Homestead, FL
My family and I have watched almost all the episodes. They are all great actors and the acting is good alao
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
I enjoy all the seasons. it's a very good show. my favorite scene are every time they catch the bad people.
Kellie B.
Kellie B.
HOUMA, LA
My favorite out of all of the law and orders. Its very addicting, to where you watch back to back episodes.
Tiffany E.
Tiffany E.
Export, PA
Absolutely love this show. It has stood the text of time, and has some of the most real characters on TV!!!
Rachael D.
Rachael D.
Southport, NC
This show never gets old. I could watch episode after episode and never get bored. Olivia Benson is boss !
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Shelton, WA
I love SVU. My whole family watches it together, and we have since I was a child. I adore Marika Hargitay.
Yvonne S.
Yvonne S.
O e of my favorite TV shows. The newest season has been a little slow for me. But I will keep watching it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?