Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Brook K.
Brook K.
Watsontown, PA

I love this show. It just is a great show. I love any crime show. My favorite character is Detective Benson.
Sasha S.
Sasha S.

Olivia is my super hero. I absolutely love her and this show. I love her so much I want a tattoo of her haha
Ruth C.
Ruth C.
Harlingen, TX

They always have such interesting stories.. Great actors. Love whaling reruns .. I cube is my favorite actor
Ronny J.
Ronny J.

Otra de mis series favoritas, excelente trama, siempre mantienen atento a los espectadores por sus historias
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.

This is definitely my show. I watch it consently. Love this show. Recommend anyone and everyone to watch it.
Jaz M.
Jaz M.
Sumter, SC

Love this show! Great actors, great plot. It's really intense and intriguing. I would recommend this series.
Kristina K.
Kristina K.
Spokane, WA

Very interesting TV show saw better crime TV shows but this one isn't bad it's pretty unique in its own ways
Sophia M.
Sophia M.

I'm a lawyer and I really enjoy this program, it's amazing how they resolve cases, and how bad people can be
Ana M.
Ana M.

All time favorite TV show. If you are into crime shows but also like the legal aspect, this show is for you!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Chicago, Il

I can sit at home and binge watch this all day everyday, if only i didn't need to work or have a social life.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now