Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Nichole Paige M.
Nichole Paige M.
Waco, TX

amazing ....... My favorite yet but I love them all I really love them so much I would watch them all day if I could
Savannah F.
Savannah F.
Glendale , Az

Love love love this show ever gets old the acting is amazing makes u believe when u call 911 they are gonna be there
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

Anything with crime, drama, and suspense interests me! I love the show with the different scenarios and plot twists!
Phillip M.
Phillip M.
Texarkana, AR

I love this show and how they make every episode different, but the same!! It's really good publicity for the police
megan m.
megan m.
Wildomar, CA

I can never get enough of this show! It makes me cry it makes me laugh. They are so believable and worth the watch!!
Mahyleni S.
Mahyleni S.

This would be very funny and witty. I love and entertains. this would be very funny and witty. I love and entertains
andrea m.
andrea m.

This Has been my all time favorite show my whole life I think... Different episodes all day. And it's always in tv!!
sally l.
sally l.
Bogata, TX

I watch this everyday. I find that it is interesting and enjoyable. This is great if you like fictional court drama.
Aileen P.
Aileen P.
Lancaster, PA

This is definitely my all time favorite show! I have been watching it since the first season and I can't get enough!
Judy N.
Judy N.

I've enjoyed this show for over 10 years. Love the consistency of the casting, and real life scenarios. This actors.

Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now