Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Yovanna l.
Yovanna l.
Garland, TX

I love this show so much words just can't explain . Great acting i love it . The episodes are so mind opening
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Cortland

I have watched every episode!!! My husband and I look forward to Wednesday nights. This show is our favorite.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Lancaster, CA

Best show ever! I think I've watched about every episode. A family favorite! We have been watching for years.
Destinee R.
Destinee R.
New Orleans, LA

Love this show it catches my eyes every time. The posts and story lines are always great it keeps me watching
Jen T.
Jen T.
Arlington, VA

While covering some dark topics, I enjoy watching SVU because it covers them so well. It is very interesting.
Erika Z.
Erika Z.
Brookfield , IL

I've never watched a more addicting TV show in my life. It's all on Hulu. Could watch this all day every day
Katie R.
Katie R.
Springfield, IL

Law and order SVU. I have seen every episode. I am a total fan. The episodes keep me on the edge of my seat.
Kristy M.
Kristy M.
Marion, VA

I love the Law and Order show and love it even more when they are in with Chicago Fire and PD. awesome show!
Mariell T.
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT

This is my favorite show! It beats the regular law and order. I've watched almost every episode. It's great.
Kristina K.
Kristina K.
Spokane, WA

Very interesting TV show saw better crime TV shows but this one isn't bad it's pretty unique in its own ways
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?