Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Diana L.
Diana L.
Patchogue, NY
Watched the entire series between regular TV and my Hulu/Netflix subscriptions. Keeps you engaged. Amazing.
pauline c.
pauline c.
Phenix City, AL
Just like watchinglaw&order svu .like how they stafe people out.just enjoyed watching them after a long day
Alexa A.
Alexa A.
Pasco, WA
Such a good show! I can totally watch this show without feeling bored because it always keeps me on my toes
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Meridian, ID
My favorite law and order. The acting is great and I love learning about the victims and how they are saved
Madison S.
Madison S.
We watch this here and there. Love the characters and mysteries. It's just one of those go-to shows for us.
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Nashville, TN
Always love Law & Order SVU. Detective Benson is a god. Sad that stabler left, but the show is still great.
Daisy B.
Daisy B.
Alhambra, CA
I've always seen law & order with my family.. I would highly recommend everyone to watch it . U learn a lot
This is a show that I have been addicted to since I was 15! there is always drama, your typical crime show.
Priscilla W.
Priscilla W.
Hobbs, NM
This is my favorite drama on tv! I have seen every episode at least 10 times a piece!! BRING BACK STABLER!!
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
I loveeeeee this show! been a die hard fan since the first season! cant wait till the new episodes come on.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?