Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jhonna M.
Jhonna M.
Biddeford, ME

I watch and rewatch old episodes, this show never gets old, I love it. The drama and the realness is amazing.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Tulsa, OK

It is a great show to learn about different situations of victims that are different in terms of their cases.
Yvette P.
Yvette P.
Mesquite, TX

I love this show I am very into crime and detective work shows. It's been one of my favourite shows for years
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
South Lebanon, OH

Love this show! Marishka hargita is amazing!! She does so well in this show, she is a true hero in this show.
Diamond J.
Diamond J.
Fond Du Lac, WI

Favorite show ever! Love the suspense and down to earth personalities of the partnerships between work mates!
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Tallahassee, FL

I keep wondering how they can keep coming up with so many new episodes but they do! And i keep watching them!
Barbara W.
Barbara W.
Canton, OH

Absolutely love this show. We record every episode so if we aren't home we can keep up with what is going on!
Amy W.
Amy W.
Searcy, AR

I watch this show all the time. The storylines are interesting, and I love the cast. I even watch the reruns!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Chicago Heights, IL

I love love love love this show helps me pass the time at work and keeps me entertained for about seven hours
Sophear S.
Sophear S.
San Jose, CA

My favorite show ever!!! I watch this on a daily basis! I also have the entire season collection! Must watch!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?