Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Lydia V.
Lydia V.

When I do watch TV I do enjoy SVU it's entertaining and suspenseful. The story lines are believable and great actors
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Staten Island, NY

Addicting show! I watch this at least once a day. I prefer the older episodes. Live when there's an svu marathon on!
Liz P.
Liz P.
Southaven, MS

I love the suspense created throughout the seasons of Law & Order: SVU. The characters and episodes stick with you!!
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Westfield, MA

5 stars! This show is the best action from ever. I love Olivia and her personality in svu. Shes a great cop and mom.
Whitney R.
Whitney R.

This show has been a classic since I was young! Still going strong, it's one of the best crime TV shows to this day!
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
El Paso, Tx

What can I say about this show that hasn't been said already? One of the best shows on tv, ever! Olivia is my queen!
Susana J.
Susana J.
Brownsville, TX

Been a fan since the show started . Love all the cases in each episode, not one is the same. The cast is just great!
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Star City, AR

I love this show...literally cannot get enough. It is so informative, with a rich cast of characters and situations.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

This is the best show ever! Look forward to watching it everyday! Never gets old. Everyone needs to watch this show!
Sandie B.
Sandie B.
Wellington, CO

Great way to spend a sick day. Mariska Hargitay is a great actress. The ripped from the headlines stories are great.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now