Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
Asheville, NC

Been watching this show for about 10 years. I have caught up on every single episode. It will never get old.
Meka J.
Meka J.
Compton, CA

I love love love this show because they care about he well Bing of here victims and try and get the bad guys
Erika Z.
Erika Z.
Brookfield , IL

I've never watched a more addicting TV show in my life. It's all on Hulu. Could watch this all day every day
felicia d.
felicia d.
Oxford, NC

loves loves loves this show very entertaining great story lines, great case members, all shows are different
kristy l.
kristy l.
Pigeon Forge, TN

This is by far the best show on TV... Always good... Watch every chance I get. Wednesday at ten I'm watching
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Bronston, KY

Best crimes series on television! The story lines and plot twists keep you guessing through the entire show.
Mattie N.
Mattie N.
Poughkeepsie, NY

I can't get enough of this show. Every time it come on I have to watch it. Great story lines and characters.
Allison E.
Allison E.
Ames, IA

This show it entertaining, I have never been hooked on it like other shows but if it's on I like to watch it
Vangelina C.
Vangelina C.

I am always waiting for the next episode or re-watching everything! I also love the strong female attitudes.
Patty M.
Patty M.
Brenton, WV

Love the series would suggest to anyone to watch very much addictive love the way they lay the law out there
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now