Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Yolanda M.
Yolanda M.

I love watching this show! This is the reason why I am studying criminal justice at my local community college. The scenarios are mind boggling and it makes you think out of the box especially if you're interested in becoming a detective or police officer! I would definitely recommend this show!
Destiny L.
Destiny L.
Alton, IA

Law & Order: SVU is a great show! It's been on for like 17 years now and still doesn't disappoint with coming up with new things for the show. It's been on since 1999, but it still has been able to move with time and stay modern. They do a great job of addressing current and modern-day problems.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

Svu is so addicting! Beware watching. Lol. You'll absolutely love the actors and actresses in this show! It's the best show to watch rather than the other law and orders. I really don't have a favorite scene.. They're all the best episodes with the best people! Definitely a must watch!!!! Enjoy!
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Buffalo, NY

While the content of the show seems to be becoming more repetitive, the acting has always been good and the re-runs keep you interested. Unfortunately there seems to be too many parallels between the shows content and reality but overall this is something to watch if you cant find anything else.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Fort Worth, TX

I love this series of law and order. Each show is different and some leave you on the edge of your seat waiting for the part two or the next episode. I was upset that Stabler is no longer on the show but Benson has grown a lot and I guess the change in characters was ok but I still miss Stabler!
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Richmond, KY

As a forensic chemistry major, this show is my addiction. I love the actors that are on the show, they have a good chemistry especially since Elliot left. My favorite episodes are the ones that are To Be Continued. Even though I have seen all the episodes, I could binge-watch this show for days!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SHOW! I love everything about this show. The characters, the stories, the plot twists. I'm still reeling from what happened in the last season. I'm now itching for season 18 to premiere. I can't wait. This show is a MUST WATCH, especially if your into crime-drama TV shows.
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Dallas, TX

I used to LOVE this show and I have seen pretty much every episode. I find that the older episodes were the best. Now that I work in the field of child advocacy and child abuse, I can no longer watch the show regularly without noticing all of the inaccuracies. I still enjoy old episodes, though.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Corona, Ca

This show is AMAZING but it is a very heavy show. The subjects they go over are very mature and hard for some people to take.. I know I have been uncomfortable with some of the episodes but its very realistic. I have cried many times and been very angry watching but I love this show all the same
Katie S.
Katie S.
Ballwin, MO

If I could give this show 6 stars.... I would. This is by far my favorite and has remained that way for years. Olivia Benson and Stabler play incredible characters. Not to mention the connection they share but refuse to admit. Sad that Stabler has left but this is a must watch. You'll get hooked
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?