BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Hillary S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love watching this show with my sister. Recently I've felt like the acting in newer scenes hasn't been up to par with some of the older seasons and I really miss Elliot, he was one of my favorite characters. I don't really like how they have based the newest season off of so many real life events.
Tamika R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great show. Always has a good story line and the characters are captivating. This show gives you a glimpse into what officers have to go through in different divisions and that all cops are not the same. They even show that the department is set up to protect their own. Really recommend people watch.
Kya O.
Sun Prairie, WI
One of the best TV shows, ever! It always seems to keep me interested no matter what the story line is. You would never find me skipping an episode or fast forwarding through one. Benson and Stabler were amazing together and did really make the show, but even after Stabler left and was replaced with Nick the show is still amazing and right when you think you've found out the missing puzzle piece, another one shows up.
JaLesia G.
Spring, TX
I've been watching law & order SVU since I was a young child, it quickly became routine for my grandmother and I! We watched each episode of each season religiously! Every single episode has you on the edge of your seat! There are a wide range of emotions you might experience as you watch each show!
Natasha P.
I love this show. i literally can watch it allday. even at the gym i can watch it. i love how many cases they have to deal with. i love how they are serious but have that sarcastic humor.its nice because its the original investagator show. i love watching it and so does my family. highly recommended.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is such a great series. All of the characters work so well together. Because this show is about the Special Victims Unit, there are times when the plot is very hard to handle. I have cried many different times while watching these episodes. It's a great show though. Very popular for a reason.
Amber Y.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Great everyday show! Very emotionally driven and interesting story lines. Great actors and can be found on most networks at some point of the day. The best of all the Law and Orders in my opinion. While it does consist around a very emotional topic it can get emotionally tiring. Great show overall!
Breeana D.
Oceanside, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How can you not love SVU. Probably the only show that's ALWAYS on. Whether it's 1pm or 1am, law and order is on somewhere and you best believe it's SVU. Sometimes the subject matter is a little touchy and really gets you in the feels, but these crimes do happen often so I think it's good to be exposed
Miccah M.
Carlsbad, CA
Love this show so much! Very dramatic and full of action. I love all of the actors so much and they all work together well. It is similar to other shows as they have a few different versions. I don't think I could pick a favorite episode, much less a favorite scene. Love all of the celebrity cameos.
Stephanie S.
Blissfield, MI
My favorite show of all time! I will watch the marathons on USA even if I have seen the episode a million times. When in doubt I always go to SVU as my show of choice. I recommend it to anyone and everyone, and it is definitely the best out of crime TV shows. One day I will watch it start to finish!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?