Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
  • Who is your favorite A.D.A? I persona...It's a tough pick between Barb... 37 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?It's unsettling at times 4 Answers
Photos (23)
Wanda P.
Wanda P.
Boyd, TX
If there is a Law and Order marathon going on and I am at my sister's house we will trying to the show and not want to watch anything else. The cast, characters, episodes seem so real. Very addictive and worth watching. Thank goodness I don't have a tv at home or I would be in a world of hurt.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
This is one of those shows that pulls you in and you end up watching five episodes in a row when you only wanted to watch one. It's intriguing and keeps you interested. I like that I can watch them out of order and still enjoy it. Sometimes you need a show to watch that is a bit more episodic.
Lilli J.
Lilli J.
Tampa, FL
Probably my all time favorite show. I always watch shows on Netflix but this is one of the only ones I keep up with on TV & wait each week for a new episode. This & criminal minds will always have my heart & after years of watching I can guarantee I will never stop watching or get tired of it!
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Phoenix, AZ
This show is my absolute favorite. Law and Order never fails to entertain me. They always have new and creative stories every week. Not one plot is like the other! The actors are great and I feel like I have made a friendship with them. I would recommend this to everyone who loves crime shows.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Marion, VA
Pop Culture Expert
Many episodes are very hard to watch due to the nature of the show- forced acts of some kind or driven violence. Many times it happens to young children. This show breaks boundaries by talking about the secrets families try to hide and gives men and women an opportunity to speak out if abused.
Paige S.
Paige S.
San Diego, CA
I have been a fan of this show since it first started. I don't love it or keep up with it as much anymore since Elliott Stabler was my favorite character and left the show, but the show is still interesting. I love the storylines and Olivia Benson is a great role model for women. A must watch!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
One of my favorite series. I am not sure why I used to hate Law and Order SVU, until I watched a full episode, I was hooked. I've been watching it for years and it had sparked my interest into pursuing a career like this show depicts. I recommend this show if you like crime solving and action!
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Lexington, KY
Law and Order: SVU is one of my favorite shows on TV. It is entertaining and has a great plot line. The characters are developed really well and there is always enough going on to keep it interesting. I find myself getting personally invested in the characters and enjoy watching it every time.
Suze K.
Suze K.
This is my FAVORITE show... sometimes I skip gym just to watch the marathon b/c I love this show! I'm so sad that Stabler is gone, but I'm liking the dynamic of the current seasons after him. I absolutely love the stories, as horrific and sad as they are b/c they prepare me for the real world.
Sadie S.
Sadie S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love that you can find this show on at any hour of the day. When you suffer from insomnia, it's a relief that I don't have to just watch informercials and end up spending money when I can't sleep. I just love the character of Olivia, and think she is definitely someone I could have lunch with>
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?