Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Abbie T.
Abbie T.
Washington Tr, UT
Sept. 27, 2016, 3:36 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
There is a reason Taylor Swift named her cat after Olivia Benson. I have seriously watched every single episode of all the seasons (17 and still going)! Mariska Hargitay is spectacular and so are the other actors and actresses. The show is relevant to the times and is interesting. Love my SVU!
Deanna M.
Deanna M.
This is my favorite crime/cop show that's played. There's so many episodes. I felt like I watched them all but nope! There's still tons I haven't watched. Every episode is intense and has you on the edge of your chair. Very realistic, and quite difficult to find out who the killer is. Love it.
Monica R.
Monica R.
Belleville, NJ
this is my favorite binging show. i can sit home on my couch watching this all day. Action packed and intense realistic story lines. all about criminals and law enforcement. not like any other show. i would definitely recommend this if you are looking for something new and interesting to watch
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Frostburg, MD
I have watched every single episode at least once!! This is one of My all time favorite shows!! The only thing I don't like is when they crossover with other similar shows because I don't watch the other show and then I feel like I've missed what happened. I miss Elliott being on the show too.
Wanda P.
Wanda P.
Boyd, TX
If there is a Law and Order marathon going on and I am at my sister's house we will trying to the show and not want to watch anything else. The cast, characters, episodes seem so real. Very addictive and worth watching. Thank goodness I don't have a tv at home or I would be in a world of hurt.
angie h.
angie h.
Dover, NC
this show is such a classic! you hear the famous beginning part and you know youre about to get sucked into the crime fighting world, Stabler and Benson are so easy to love, along with the rest of the cast . its always a great topic, usually something thats actually happened in the real world.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Ozark, AL
Oct. 4, 2016, 2:04 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Literally everyone loves this show. It is super addicting and is one of those shows that you don't necessarily have to watch every week to know what is going on. You can just watch whenever you want to, start on a random episode, or watch in order. Any way you watch this show is the right way.
Paige S.
Paige S.
San Diego, CA
Oct. 3, 2016, 3:52 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have been a fan of this show since it first started. I don't love it or keep up with it as much anymore since Elliott Stabler was my favorite character and left the show, but the show is still interesting. I love the storylines and Olivia Benson is a great role model for women. A must watch!
Antonio F.
Antonio F.
Bronx, NY
I love this show. I've been watching since 1999. The stories are intriguing, the characters have depth and most of all the realism in dealing with the crimes and stories is a breath of fresh air. Most procedural shows shy away from very serious issues but this show dives in and bathes in them.
Georgeanna W.
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
Definitely one of my favorite shows of all times. The cast and acting are top notch and I like how the storylines mirror ripped from the headlines type of stories. I'm amazed that it is still so watchable after 20 years- does Olivia Benson ever age? Great to see a strong female lead in a show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?