BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Tamika  R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great show. Always has a good story line and the characters are captivating. This show gives you a glimpse into what officers have to go through in different divisions and that all cops are not the same. They even show that the department is set up to protect their own. Really recommend people watch.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is such a great series. All of the characters work so well together. Because this show is about the Special Victims Unit, there are times when the plot is very hard to handle. I have cried many different times while watching these episodes. It's a great show though. Very popular for a reason.
Kya O.
Sun Prairie, WI
One of the best TV shows, ever! It always seems to keep me interested no matter what the story line is. You would never find me skipping an episode or fast forwarding through one. Benson and Stabler were amazing together and did really make the show, but even after Stabler left and was replaced with Nick the show is still amazing and right when you think you've found out the missing puzzle piece, another one shows up.
Celeste S.
Del Rio, TX
Law and Order: SVU, is an excellent series that portrays a real everyday problem we have in the United States. It is unlike any other show out there because they are able to demonstrate every aspect of a crime. They show every ones point of view. From the partners, to the superiors, the victim, the suspects, the judges and family and friends of everyone. This one series that everyone should give a chance to watch.
Brittney B.
Sacramento, CA
Oh My. Where do you start with this!? Regardless of how many seasons the show has been on it continues to push the limits and the barriers. They regularly tie in current events which I really enjoy. The cast is very dynamic and works well together. I suggest if you like intensity and to be on the edge of your seat to watch it!
Caylyn C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This isn't a show that I watch all the time but I do turn it on when I am bored. The acting is good but some episodes I don't get into as much. There are definitely some depressing episodes. But it's a good crime show. I'd compare it to criminal minds... I do like criminal minds a little more though
Lauren H.
There are so many seasons and episodes, that Law and Order never gets old, the stories of each episode are very interesting and enlightening at the same time, the cast is amazing, and this is an all around great show for anyone interested in the court of law, crime investigation, action, and mystery.
Alyssa M.
Scranton, PA
I plan on being a criminologist when I graduate, so shows like this interest me because it is the type of things I will be dealing with one day. I love the different personalities of the squad and I'm proud to admit I have an undying crush on Elliot Stabler. Love this show and recommend to anyone.
Amber Y.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Great everyday show! Very emotionally driven and interesting story lines. Great actors and can be found on most networks at some point of the day. The best of all the Law and Orders in my opinion. While it does consist around a very emotional topic it can get emotionally tiring. Great show overall!
Amal A.
Saint Anthony, MN
I've been watching Law and Order: SVU for as long as I can remember. I am so emotionally invested in the characters it's ridiculous. It's similar to another one of my favorite tv shows Criminal Minds. I love how every episode is different but somehow intertwined. I would totally recommend it everyone!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?