Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Fort Worth, TX

I love this series of law and order. Each show is different and some leave you on the edge of your seat waiting for the part two or the next episode. I was upset that Stabler is no longer on the show but Benson has grown a lot and I guess the change in characters was ok but I still miss Stabler!
Sherita B.
Sherita B.
Irving, TX

I like watching the show, especially when nothing else is on that I want to watch. Like the characters and the storylines. But its somewhat predictable. Overall, I will continue to watch because I learn interesting things about the law. I would recommend watching if you are into shows like this.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SHOW! I love everything about this show. The characters, the stories, the plot twists. I'm still reeling from what happened in the last season. I'm now itching for season 18 to premiere. I can't wait. This show is a MUST WATCH, especially if your into crime-drama TV shows.
Rachele E.
Rachele E.
Broussard, LA

A favorite in my house. Actors are great and stories are always new. never feels like you know what will happen and isnt predictable. The acting is very good. Not similar to other shows. But still our favorite. Always a must watch and can not wait for the next season to come out in a few weeks.
Karen W.
Karen W.
Albuquerque, NM

The reason i watch this show is because it gives you real life situations, in which will make you think about what can happen even if you think you are being careful. Just be careful about watching if you are a really paranoid person cause some of the situations depicked will be to overwhelming
Katheryn H.
Katheryn H.
Casnovia, MI

I've watched this show since I was in my teens and I still watch it everyday, even though I've seen all the episodes. This is one of my favorite crime shows, the best one out of all of them. My favorite actress is mariska and ice t, I like how they keep bringing back some of the old people too.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Snohomish, WA

One of my all time favorite TV shows. Olivia Benson is amazing! Amazing cast and show that keeps you on your toes. A show that I can't wait for the next episode and season, but also like to rematch. Would not advise for children or people who cannot handle the content of the show. A must watch.
Kiah R.
Kiah R.
Wilkes Barre, PA

If you like law shows you would love this. It's not a show that you have to start from the beginning to understand you can tune into an episode here or there and you wouldn't miss a thing. After seeing a ton of episodes it does get a bit manotinus, and predictable but entertaining none the less
DOLORES D.
DOLORES D.
Bronx, NY

LAW & ORDER: SVU IS MY FAVORITE SHOW. I WATCH THIS RELIGIOUSLY AND I ENJOY WHEN THERE ARE MARATHONS. I LOVE THE ACTORS THE ONLY ONE I DO NOT LIKE IS THE DOCTOR. HE IS NOT SUCH A GREAT ACTOR. THIS SHOW IS AMAZING THE WAY THEY HANDLE ALL THE DIFFERENT CASES. IT KEEPS ME IN ABSOLUTE SUSPENSE MODE.
Lia R.
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD

I have been watching SVU since the very first season. I started watching it with my dad and now I watch it with my oldest daughter. I have many favorite episodes. The acting and stories have gotten better with every season. I kind miss the original cast. But good stories still keep me watching.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now