Add a Photo

Photos (23)
danelys p.
danelys p.
Medley, FL

Es una.de mis.favoritas '................. aparte de The Walking Dead y la ley y el orden la primerita really
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.

Second favorite show. Suspenseful, thrilling, cops catch the bad guys, mystery, twists and turns in the plot.
Betzy A.
Betzy A.
Davis, CA

I love this show. Words cannot capture how I feel about it. I know the laws of new York because of this show.
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
South Lebanon, OH

Love this show! Marishka hargita is amazing!! She does so well in this show, she is a true hero in this show.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Louisville, KY

My favorite show! I have watched it completely on Netflix and still watch reruns every time I see them on TV!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Toms River, NJ

Who doesn't love this show? Olivia is my favorite! ive seen almost every episode, I'm just a little obsessed.
TAMMY W.
TAMMY W.

Informative and captivating series. If you have work to do don't start watching or you won't be able to stop!
Katlin M.
Katlin M.
Cleveland , Wisconsin

This show is super good and i like to watch it everyday it super good i would like to get the movies for this
Jhonna M.
Jhonna M.
Biddeford, ME

I watch and rewatch old episodes, this show never gets old, I love it. The drama and the realness is amazing.
Patty D.
Patty D.
Wesley Chapel, FL

This show never gets old. I have been watching it for 20 years. The best part is that it is almost always on.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?