Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Daisy F.
Daisy F.
Fort Worth, TX

This show will have you addicted. Always wanting more and more. Every single person on this show is amazing.
Dallas C.
Dallas C.
Vinemont, AL

Just started watching this and WOW....I'm hooked! Keeps me wanting more and stays interesting the whole time
Brook K.
Brook K.
Watsontown, PA

I love this show. It just is a great show. I love any crime show. My favorite character is Detective Benson.
The show keep you on your toes and has a lot of plot twist I think it has great plots and never gets boring.
Ricki M.
Ricki M.
Deville, LA

I could binge watch this show all day long. It never gets old. I love the old characters as well as the new.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Bronston, KY

Best crimes series on television! The story lines and plot twists keep you guessing through the entire show.
Julia G.
Julia G.
San Antonio, TX

If I could rate this show 100 stars I would! This is my all time favorite show and I could watch it forever.
Iliana G.
Iliana G.
Duluth, GA

I can put this show on and before you know it hours have past, it does not get boring, it keeps you guessing
Vangelina C.
Vangelina C.

I am always waiting for the next episode or re-watching everything! I also love the strong female attitudes.
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Gold Bar, WA

Love this show. Has the perfect amount of suspense and drama. They do a good job of blending it all together
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now