Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
Bloomington, IL
I feel like this is a great show but I feel like it is not as good as it used to be. I love Mariska Hartije
Heather F.
Heather F.
Fort Myers, FL
Pop Culture Expert
I love law and order svu! Olivia is one of my favorite characters! Watching the reruns also never gets old!
Kria G.
Kria G.
Fairview , Or
I'm a longtime fan of SVU. I wish it was still Benson and Stabler, however the new characters are good too.
Katie G.
Katie G.
N Little Rock, AR
LOVE this show! Fav series in L&O family. Watched from the beginning on NetFlix and fell in love even more!
Tiffany Ann S.
Tiffany Ann S.
Tooele, UT
Grew up watchung this show eith my dad. I love it but its not the same without Elliot. Not to me, at least.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Sulphur, LA
My favorite show I watch it everyday I record the episodes and replay them when there's nothing else on TV.
Carolina D.
Carolina D.
Sept. 26, 2016, 1:09 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of my favorite shows.. never boring. Great cast and good writers. I have seen just about every episode.
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Barstow, CA
Sept. 24, 2016, 4:32 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
These episodes are the best. Keeps you engaged and hooked. Gets my adrenaline going when they chase people.
Yadira B.
Yadira B.
Midland, TX
This is my favorite show to watch. I love watching this show if I have nothing else to watch I get into it.
Trisha D.
Trisha D.
Ware, MA
I could watch this show over and over re run marathons are my favorite! This show will hook you immediately
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?