Add a Photo

Photos (23)
christina m.
christina m.
Oil City, PA

My favorite show. i wait for this to come on hulu every week, i have seen every episode. when it ends ill be so sad.
Camrah P.
Camrah P.

I love criminal intent better!!!! This one is okay but not even as close to as good as criminal intent is with Goron
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Staten Island, NY

Addicting show! I watch this at least once a day. I prefer the older episodes. Live when there's an svu marathon on!
Maddison E.
Maddison E.
Madison, WI

I HAVE WATCHED EVERY EPISODE...I am addicted to this show....be careful...if you start it you won't be able to stop!
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Westfield, MA

5 stars! This show is the best action from ever. I love Olivia and her personality in svu. Shes a great cop and mom.
Ruby S.
Ruby S.
Austin, TX

I love this show so very much...love the characters in it and how they solve cases dealing with there personal life.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
El Paso, Tx

What can I say about this show that hasn't been said already? One of the best shows on tv, ever! Olivia is my queen!
Jenna T.
Jenna T.
Palm Harbor, FL

My absolute favorite show of all time!! I will watch this show on reruns even if I saw the episode many times beforw
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Star City, AR

I love this show...literally cannot get enough. It is so informative, with a rich cast of characters and situations.
Susana J.
Susana J.
Brownsville, TX

Been a fan since the show started . Love all the cases in each episode, not one is the same. The cast is just great!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now