10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,127 Reviews
Top Questions See all 56 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Just like watchinglaw&order svu .like how they stafe people out.just enjoyed watching them after a long day
I love this show it keeps me on the edge of my seat. Always interested. I've never watched a boring episode
Always a new topic every week . I like the main characters and how each story can somehow personally relate
Grew up watchung this show eith my dad. I love it but its not the same without Elliot. Not to me, at least.
Best show on television! I have watched every season and still find these shows more and more interesting .
Been watching this show for years. It is a great show and I'm so glad it has stayed on the air for so long.
LOVE this show! Fav series in L&O family. Watched from the beginning on NetFlix and fell in love even more!
Addicting show! Great because you can start anywhere and not be lost. Really cool plot and actors are great
My favorite show I watch it everyday I record the episodes and replay them when there's nothing else on TV.
This is my favorite drama on tv! I have seen every episode at least 10 times a piece!! BRING BACK STABLER!!
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos