Add a Photo

#7 in TV
Photos (23)
Morgan H.
Morgan H.

My favorite law and order! I absolutely love the actors. Even when they start changing roles within the show.
Hayley H.
Hayley H.
Athens, AL

Love mariska! I watch this show all the time! Best law show ever. This is the only law and order i will watch
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Louisville, KY

My favorite show! I have watched it completely on Netflix and still watch reruns every time I see them on TV!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Russellville, KY

Love this show! One of my favorites! I never miss an episode! its always set to record! love love love love!
Amberlynn K.
Amberlynn K.
Allen Park, MI

I LOVE THIS SHOW I TRULY ENJOY RE WATCHING THE OLD EPISODE ... I LIKE WATCHING ALL THE LAW & ORDERS AND NCIS
Lakiya N.
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI

This is my favorite show I've officially watched every episode they have from old to new! I love it so much.
Allison E.
Allison E.
Ames, IA

This show it entertaining, I have never been hooked on it like other shows but if it's on I like to watch it
Dana F.
Dana F.
Conroe, TX

Love this show. All the crime and drama that really happens . It shows you to be aware of your surroundings.
Mariell T.
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT

This is my favorite show! It beats the regular law and order. I've watched almost every episode. It's great.
kristy l.
kristy l.
Pigeon Forge, TN

This is by far the best show on TV... Always good... Watch every chance I get. Wednesday at ten I'm watching
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now