Add a Photo

Kelly C.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
Oct. 2, 2016, 1:01 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I"ve been watching SVU since it came on air but I'm not real crazy about the cast that they have on air now
Ginger C.
Ginger C.
One of my favorite shows that is on TV we can't wait till the new season comes out
I have my husband hooked
Chloe C.
Chloe C.
Dartmouth, MA
I got hooked on years and years ago and i cant wait for it to come back (new) ive seen just about every eps
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
Bloomington, IL
I feel like this is a great show but I feel like it is not as good as it used to be. I love Mariska Hartije
Anna A.
Anna A.
Lees Summit, MO
Always a new topic every week . I like the main characters and how each story can somehow personally relate
Brittony B.
Brittony B.
Amarillo, TX
Been watching this show for years. It is a great show and I'm so glad it has stayed on the air for so long.
Brandie J.
Brandie J.
Muncie, IN
I prefer watching the older seasons but will occasionally sit down and spend a weekend binge watching these
Cecilia S.
Cecilia S.
Good show, very well known, keeps you on edge but still a bit predictable, the song needs a serious update.
Ramona F.
Ramona F.
I have seen this show from the beginning and am never disappointed in the acting. It's an eye opening show.
Maria T.
Maria T.
Stafford, TX
The show is really good it's soo interesting and has a lot of things that can be related to today's society
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?