Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Moultrie, GA

One of my favorite shows!! I love when a marathon is on so I use it as an excuse to lay on the couch all day!
Ronelle Y.
Ronelle Y.
Philadelphia, PA

Love this show! Over that there are so many seasons. I can never just watch one episode. It's very addicting.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Toms River, NJ

Who doesn't love this show? Olivia is my favorite! ive seen almost every episode, I'm just a little obsessed.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

I've always watched this show growing up. Each episode is so interesting. The show is mysteriously addicting.
Chloe J.
Chloe J.

I've grown up watching this show. I loved Benson and Stabler but LOVE how far Benson has come over the years!
Haley A.
Haley A.
St Johnsville, NY

Crime shows have always been one of my favorite types to watch. The actors and actresses in this are amazing.
Luz R.
Luz R.

Oh my gosh I love Law&order. I'm all about crime and respect this show is amazing I'm up season 5 episode two
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Lancaster, CA

Best show ever! I think I've watched about every episode. A family favorite! We have been watching for years.
Patty D.
Patty D.
Wesley Chapel, FL

This show never gets old. I have been watching it for 20 years. The best part is that it is almost always on.
Rosaana H.
Rosaana H.
Santa Maria, CA

I love love watching law and order svu it's such a great show me and my husband can watch it all weekend long
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now