Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Celine S.
Celine S.
Fort Stewart, GA
Probably my number one show ever. I've loved this show for years and I hope they never stop making seasons.
Jaden D.
Jaden D.
Bowling Green, KY
I watch this show all the time I luv the crime and how all the people work togeather to solve the problems.
Ginger C.
Ginger C.
One of my favorite shows that is on TV we can't wait till the new season comes out
I have my husband hooked
Maria N.
Maria N.
I've cried in more than a chapter, one of the best one and my mother favorite TV show. Really good stories.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Southbridge, MA
I've been watching this show for years and it only gets better ! Olivia and stabler are the best team ever.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Spring Lake, NJ
My all time favorite show. It never gets old. Mariska Hargitay is one of my favorite actresses of all time.
Camilli W.
Camilli W.
Cincinnati, OH
Man olivia is bae stabler is Bae show good and juicy and the show is real cool it always keep me on my toes
Kim H.
Kim H.
Eden, NC
Oct. 1, 2016, 4:15 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
All time favorite! Seen EVERY EPISODE of EVERY season. Even named my Boxer puppy "Livi" after Olivia Benson
Brittony B.
Brittony B.
Amarillo, TX
Been watching this show for years. It is a great show and I'm so glad it has stayed on the air for so long.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
Oct. 2, 2016, 1:01 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I"ve been watching SVU since it came on air but I'm not real crazy about the cast that they have on air now
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?