Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
zulema G.
zulema G.

Love this show I can't wait for the next season to come out. Always stuck to my couch even my son watches it.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Clayton, NC

Always on, seen every episode, miss Elliott but still a great cast. Suspensful and well written, always good.
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Maryland Heights, MO

Only the best show to binge watch on a Saturday morning until Saturday night. Best marathon show, hands down.
Brandi K.
Brandi K.

I love this show. Watch it every time it's on. My all time favorite!! Can't wait for the new season to begin!
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Hayward, CA

I love this show when I watch one episode I can never stop watching it it's all so interesting amarano is hot
Casey M.
Casey M.
Saint Paul, MN

I love Law and Prder! It's one of my favorites to binge watch and I love the intensity of solving the crimes!
Carrie P.
Carrie P.

Will always be my favorite show in the world! Real life events and situations. Best actors. Love
Love love!!!
Kahmeela F.
Kahmeela F.
Pittsburgh, PA

Doesn't matter how many times I've seen the episodes, a Law and Order SVU marathon will stop me in my tracks.
Haley A.
Haley A.
St Johnsville, NY

Crime shows have always been one of my favorite types to watch. The actors and actresses in this are amazing.
Ta-Naya J.
Ta-Naya J.
Freeport

I'm actually watching it right now. The best Law & Order out of the rest. Don't fight me on this. Just agree.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?