Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

I've always watched this show growing up. Each episode is so interesting. The show is mysteriously addicting.
Luz R.
Luz R.

Oh my gosh I love Law&order. I'm all about crime and respect this show is amazing I'm up season 5 episode two
Luz S.
Luz S.

I am absolutely obsessed with Law & Order: SVU, its very entertaining, it's by far in my top 3 shows to watch
Whitney D.
Whitney D.
Durham, NC

I love me some Svu late at night when I can't sleep lol that sounds funny. no really it's a really good show.
Betzy A.
Betzy A.
Davis, CA

I love this show. Words cannot capture how I feel about it. I know the laws of new York because of this show.
Patty D.
Patty D.
Wesley Chapel, FL

This show never gets old. I have been watching it for 20 years. The best part is that it is almost always on.
Favorite show of all time. I could watch this all day. The show seems so real, it just captures my attention.
Dani Y.
Dani Y.
Rego Park, NY

It would mean so I don't have the right thing and the first place I have no idea why I'm so still have to the
Anna Maria C.
Anna Maria C.

This is on my list of top 10 favorite shows all of the different series are just so enjoyable I love them all
Emily C.
Emily C.
Saint Petersburg, FL

Still relevant even though it's an old show. Love the ripped from the headlines plots, and it never gets old.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now