Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Susan M.
Susan M.
Bainbridge, NY

In the criminal justice system...

I am addicted to this show. I watch it on repeat. We bought Hulu just to watch it.
Sandie B.
Sandie B.
Wellington, CO

Great way to spend a sick day. Mariska Hargitay is a great actress. The ripped from the headlines stories are great.
Yolanda T.
Yolanda T.

This is my favorite show because of some of the episodes that they do are based on actual events that have occurred.
Kátia R.
Kátia R.

Quando comecei a assistir Law & Order, pude perceber que mal conseguiria esperar para assistir o próximo capítulo...
Bria W.
Bria W.
Rockmart, Georgia

This is my favorite show. I grew up watching it & have seen every single episode. The story lines always draw me in.
MARIA M.
MARIA M.
Corona, NY

Love this show ! Always a good catchy case to learn from. You surprisingly learn a lot about law while watching this
Maria A.
Maria A.

Great show.
If you like criminal shows this one is a must watch as well. Every season is better than the one before.
June H.
June H.
Franklin, PA

One of the best TV show on now. I dvr it so I can watch it after the kids and hubby go to bed without interruptions.
Erin B.
Erin B.
boyertown, pa

watched this show for years. love how they change. never they same when you watch it. watch the other law and orders
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
San Antonio, TX

I like watching Law & Order SVU it was one of the first ones of like the Law and Orders and stuff that I would watch
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now