10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,151 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
It's gotten a little of here lately but still an amazing show to watch. Keeps you on your toes in real life
Love this show. It's one of those shows you can put on and get into no matter how many times you've seen it
I"ve been watching SVU since it came on air but I'm not real crazy about the cast that they have on air now
I prefer SVU to any other law and order. The cases are so realistic and entices you to help solve the case.
This show has been on for so long and the quality and the story lines just keep getting better and better!!
Addicting show! Great because you can start anywhere and not be lost. Really cool plot and actors are great
I love this show. I love the suspense it has and the feeling of wanting to know more. It just interests me.
The show is really good it's soo interesting and has a lot of things that can be related to today's society
Best show on television! I have watched every season and still find these shows more and more interesting .
I catch it when it is on now. I used to watch the show religiously when Stabler was still part of the show.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos