Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Helen M.
Helen M.
Marysville, WA

This is a very good show. About the criminal system. When people get the justice they deserve is my favorite.
Casey M.
Casey M.
Saint Paul, MN

I love Law and Prder! It's one of my favorites to binge watch and I love the intensity of solving the crimes!
Erin W.
Erin W.

Love this show so much. They always seem to do an episode about current events too which keeps it interesting
Chloe J.
Chloe J.

I've grown up watching this show. I loved Benson and Stabler but LOVE how far Benson has come over the years!
Beth P.
Beth P.
Okolona, MS

I enjoy watching always something new and different. If you miss a show no big deal bc your not totally lost.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
San Bernardino, CA

I'm so addicted to this show! I can't get enough. I've seen so many episodes and it never gets old or boring.
judy t.
judy t.
Oxnard, CA

I watch this show everyday, if I can. Even the old episodes. I binge watch svu for hours. Its never gets old.
Katlin M.
Katlin M.
Cleveland , Wisconsin

This show is super good and i like to watch it everyday it super good i would like to get the movies for this
Yovanna l.
Yovanna l.
Garland, TX

I love this show so much words just can't explain . Great acting i love it . The episodes are so mind opening
Rosaana H.
Rosaana H.
Santa Maria, CA

I love love watching law and order svu it's such a great show me and my husband can watch it all weekend long
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now