Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#3 in TV
Photos (23)
The show keep you on your toes and has a lot of plot twist I think it has great plots and never gets boring.
Dana F.
Dana F.
Conroe, TX
Love this show. All the crime and drama that really happens . It shows you to be aware of your surroundings.
alexis n.
alexis n.
Mount Sterling, KY
I have literally watched every episode over and over with my momma. We love this show more than food I think
heather c.
heather c.
Oct. 4, 2016, 6:45 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Our family never misses this show! Whether it's new episodes or reruns, we don't care. And we love the cast!
Ginger C.
Ginger C.
One of my favorite shows that is on TV we can't wait till the new season comes out
I have my husband hooked
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
This show has been on for so long and the quality and the story lines just keep getting better and better!!
Madison S.
Madison S.
We watch this here and there. Love the characters and mysteries. It's just one of those go-to shows for us.
Britney H.
Britney H.
It's gotten a little of here lately but still an amazing show to watch. Keeps you on your toes in real life
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
Bloomington, IL
I feel like this is a great show but I feel like it is not as good as it used to be. I love Mariska Hartije
Erin P.
Erin P.
Greenfield, IN
This show is on my TV basically 24/7! I love it! One of my favorite shows of all time can't get tired of it
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?