Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
San Bernardino, CA

I'm so addicted to this show! I can't get enough. I've seen so many episodes and it never gets old or boring.
Jhonna M.
Jhonna M.
Biddeford, ME

I watch and rewatch old episodes, this show never gets old, I love it. The drama and the realness is amazing.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Tulsa, OK

It is a great show to learn about different situations of victims that are different in terms of their cases.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Cortland

I have watched every episode!!! My husband and I look forward to Wednesday nights. This show is our favorite.
Cayla C.
Cayla C.
Danville, CA

Such a great show I've watched all 18 seasons the stories aren't really for children but a great adult show !
Dani Y.
Dani Y.
Rego Park, NY

It would mean so I don't have the right thing and the first place I have no idea why I'm so still have to the
Malarie H.
Malarie H.
Rowlett, TX

My favorite!! Forever and always!! So entertaining, I'm basically a detective now! Ha but really I am hooked.
Kim Q.
Kim Q.
Mesa, AZ

I've been watching this show for years, the stories and actors keep me rewatching episodes I've already seen.
Luz R.
Luz R.

Oh my gosh I love Law&order. I'm all about crime and respect this show is amazing I'm up season 5 episode two
Kate C.
Kate C.

I love this show so much, can be grafic and nota pproproate for kids, but it is such a classic and great show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now