Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

This show is amazing. I have been watching it for years, there is always something new and it keeps you on your toes.
Maridian D.
Maridian D.

This has been one of my favorite showes for years, I can watch the episodes over and over and not get tired of them.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Omaha, NE

Completely addicted to this series I watch every new episode and every run constantly. Be prepared for the addiction
autumn w.
autumn w.
Norman, OK

I love law and order it's one of my favorite crime shows and there are so many different types of the show its nice.
Ana M.
Ana M.
Springfield, MA

I love this show I've watch every episode and the repeats lol its a good show. If you havemt watched it you meeds to
Justine R.
Justine R.

I love this show. Better than criminal intent tbh. I can't watch criminal intent for long but can spend hours on SVU
Julie E.
Julie E.
Manchester Township, NJ

Love this version of law & order. I was sorry to see Chris Melon I leave but Danny Pino (from Cold CASE) is not bad.
Liz P.
Liz P.
Southaven, MS

I love the suspense created throughout the seasons of Law & Order: SVU. The characters and episodes stick with you!!
MARIA M.
MARIA M.
Corona, NY

Love this show ! Always a good catchy case to learn from. You surprisingly learn a lot about law while watching this
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

This is the best show ever! Look forward to watching it everyday! Never gets old. Everyone needs to watch this show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now