Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I'm so into criminal shows and this is so interesting. Especially since the story changes every time. You never miss out.
This has been one of my favorite shows for years. it really shows how a department comes together to help the community.
I could binge-watch this show all day! Something about it is just incredibly addicting and really captures the attention.
This show is deep. And it makes you see all the terrible negative possibilities in the world. It really makes you think.
Great show! Love how it keeps on going using real stories. However I have never seen Real cops solve anything that fast.
Great TV series, running for 17 seasons now so it's starting to get old and the writers are clearly running out of ideas.
The show was great when it first started, and slowly started getting a little bad. Still love it though! Wonderful actors
I love this show . I watch it every morning . I love the suspense and great work they do to make the show more believable
I have about watched every season and episode they have made. It teaches you a lot of stuff definitely in the real world.
I'm basically addicted to this show! I could watch it all day! It's always nice to see the bad guys actually go to prison
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos