Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kimble P.
Kimble P.
Covington, GA

After watching one show I was hooked I love when there is a marathon on I get to catch up on all the episodes
Yolanda M.
Yolanda M.
Houston, Tx

This show never gets old. I will always watch it, even if the episodes are a bit older. Still worth watching!
Cindi G.
Cindi G.
Las Vegas

Great show about real life events and how the police feel and handle a case. Love to watch them back to back.
Tessa K.
Tessa K.
Ajo, AZ

Great show is very interesting also popular with my families we just enjoy watching it together as a family .
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

Good show great acting and watch sometimes in school yes very simular to other TV shows that are on TV lately
Cheyann J.
Cheyann J.
Wichita Falls, TX

I have been watching this for years one of my favorite shows. It never gets old. I could watch reruns all day
Whitney D.
Whitney D.
Durham, NC

I love me some Svu late at night when I can't sleep lol that sounds funny. no really it's a really good show.
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
Johnstown, PA

I started watching this show with my grandma when I was younger and I still watch it to this day! I love it!!
Emily C.
Emily C.
Saint Petersburg, FL

Still relevant even though it's an old show. Love the ripped from the headlines plots, and it never gets old.
Erika J.
Erika J.
North Richland Hills, TX

Super good honestly. One of my favorite shows. I binge watch it so much I feel like I know the cast. So good.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?