Add a Photo

Photos (23)
alexis n.
alexis n.
Mount Sterling, KY
I have literally watched every episode over and over with my momma. We love this show more than food I think
Ruth C.
Ruth C.
Harlingen, TX
They always have such interesting stories.. Great actors. Love whaling reruns .. I cube is my favorite actor
Kelcie M.
Kelcie M.
Temecula , CA
Sept. 29, 2016, 8:21 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
AMAZING SHOW. I've been watching it from SEASON 1. The actors are amazing as well. everyone should watch it.
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
This is definitely my show. I watch it consently. Love this show. Recommend anyone and everyone to watch it.
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Fayetteville, NC
Oct. 7, 2016, 11:55 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show. It's capturing and leaves you guessing until the end. They characters are eat and act well
Jill T.
Jill T.
Brandon, SD
I love when they use real life news stories to base their plot lines after and it's such an interesting show
The show keep you on your toes and has a lot of plot twist I think it has great plots and never gets boring.
Dana F.
Dana F.
Conroe, TX
Love this show. All the crime and drama that really happens . It shows you to be aware of your surroundings.
Brook K.
Brook K.
Watsontown, PA
I love this show. It just is a great show. I love any crime show. My favorite character is Detective Benson.
Ana M.
Ana M.
All time favorite TV show. If you are into crime shows but also like the legal aspect, this show is for you!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?