Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Benton, AR

LOVE this show. Criminal justice is a passion of mine. It's very interesting to watch. Definitely keeps me hanging on
Ibily B.
Ibily B.

Esta serie es mi favorita , es muy pero muy buena la manera en como se explica cada caso, haciendo crecer el suspenso
Tara T.
Tara T.
Corbin, KY

This show is awesome. My husband binge watches. The show is an a+ cast that delivers courtroom drama like no other...
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

This speaks about everyday life and the tho ha that happen I rally love this show. I enjoy it easy better than othera
Vea T.
Vea T.
East Northport, NY

I love the show. It is an eye-opener and a very good source of information on what to do if caught in such situation.
Audrianna G.
Audrianna G.
Dinuba, CA

Again, another of my favorites ! I love the main characters ! And I also enjoy how almost every episode is different.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Fort Meade, FL

All time favorite show on TV. Never gets old and watch reruns all the time. The characters are great too, old or new.
Helen G.
Helen G.

One of my favorite shows. I watch new episodes when they come out and I also watch old episodes on netflix. Huge fan.
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Nashua, NH

Love watching the show even if they are reruns. The cast is incredible and the new stories correlate to current news.
Dominique R.
Dominique R.

I've been watching this show for years and I absolutely love it! It's very very entertaining and keeps me on my toes!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now