Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Brandi K.
Brandi K.

I love this show. Watch it every time it's on. My all time favorite!! Can't wait for the new season to begin!
Kyra B.
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH

This has been around since i was a kid. I loved it then and i still do. Oliva benson is my Favorite Character
Pariss B.
Pariss B.
Cape Girardeau, MO

this show is Very interesting, this show is just not my cup of tea. but maybe you'll like it if you watch it.
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Maryland Heights, MO

Only the best show to binge watch on a Saturday morning until Saturday night. Best marathon show, hands down.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.

This show is great. It never gets old no matter how long it's been on t.v. This will always be my go to show.
Anna Maria C.
Anna Maria C.

This is on my list of top 10 favorite shows all of the different series are just so enjoyable I love them all
Erika J.
Erika J.
North Richland Hills, TX

Super good honestly. One of my favorite shows. I binge watch it so much I feel like I know the cast. So good.
Jen T.
Jen T.
Arlington, VA

While covering some dark topics, I enjoy watching SVU because it covers them so well. It is very interesting.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Chicago Heights, IL

I love love love love this show helps me pass the time at work and keeps me entertained for about seven hours
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Hayward, CA

I love this show when I watch one episode I can never stop watching it it's all so interesting amarano is hot
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now