Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rosie S.
Rosie S.
Novato, CA
I love this show I have watched it for years and it never gets boring because the writers keep it up to date
Bella S.
Bella S.
Somers, CT
This is the best show I have ever come across its so interesting and it's the best when they have marathons.
Jaz M.
Jaz M.
Sumter, SC
Love this show! Great actors, great plot. It's really intense and intriguing. I would recommend this series.
Patty M.
Patty M.
Brenton, WV
Sept. 29, 2016, 7:16 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love the series would suggest to anyone to watch very much addictive love the way they lay the law out there
Dani S.
Dani S.
Great for binge watching and vegging out late at night. Made me start carrying a taser some of it messed up.
Giavonni S.
Giavonni S.
Clarksville, TN
I love Law and Order. It's so sad but I just can't get enough. I guess I like to see when justice is served.
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Gold Bar, WA
Sept. 21, 2016, 6:50 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this show. Has the perfect amount of suspense and drama. They do a good job of blending it all together
Julia G.
Julia G.
San Antonio, TX
If I could rate this show 100 stars I would! This is my all time favorite show and I could watch it forever.
The show keep you on your toes and has a lot of plot twist I think it has great plots and never gets boring.
heather c.
heather c.
Oct. 4, 2016, 6:45 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Our family never misses this show! Whether it's new episodes or reruns, we don't care. And we love the cast!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?