Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Dani S.
Dani S.
Great for binge watching and vegging out late at night. Made me start carrying a taser some of it messed up.
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
Daytona Beach, FL
Who doesn't love this show it is awesome I watch this show with my friends we at addicted haha can't miss is
Jade T.
Jade T.
ANNANDALE, VA
Good movie good moviegood movie good movie good movie good movie good movie good movie good movie good movie
Amberlynn K.
Amberlynn K.
Allen Park, MI
I LOVE THIS SHOW I TRULY ENJOY RE WATCHING THE OLD EPISODE ... I LIKE WATCHING ALL THE LAW & ORDERS AND NCIS
Mariell T.
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT
This is my favorite show! It beats the regular law and order. I've watched almost every episode. It's great.
Wanda C.
Wanda C.
Jonesboro, AR
This is be of my favorite shows. I have started watching it from season 1 all over again. It's never boring.
Lakiya N.
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI
This is my favorite show I've officially watched every episode they have from old to new! I love it so much.
Erika Z.
Erika Z.
Brookfield , IL
I've never watched a more addicting TV show in my life. It's all on Hulu. Could watch this all day every day
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Homestead, FL
I have been a fan of this since the first episode. It has changed over the years but it is still a good one.
Alexa R.
Alexa R.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I've seen every episode and still choose to watch this show over pretty much everything else. So captivating
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?