Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kim L.
Kim L.
Toledo, OH

Great show! Like the detective work as well as the court room. Holds our interest •. Been watching for years.
Ronelle Y.
Ronelle Y.
Philadelphia, PA

Love this show! Over that there are so many seasons. I can never just watch one episode. It's very addicting.
DeeAnn R.
DeeAnn R.

Nothing like a whole day of law & order SVU on USA channel . Never get tired of all those exciting episodes .
Ana M.
Ana M.
Arvin, CA

some of the episodes feel like they are just fillers in between the meaningful episodes, over all a good show
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Freeport, NY

Great series always keep me on the edge of my seat. I love how the seem realistic which I love about the show
Maryam A.
Maryam A.

I love love love this show. I mean it makes you a little paranoid yes but stories and the acting is fantastic
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Tulsa, OK

It is a great show to learn about different situations of victims that are different in terms of their cases.
Assunta D.
Assunta D.
Palatine, IL

Good show that I usually watch in marathons. Sometimes it gets a little repetitive but still very interesting
Terrance P.
Terrance P.
Rockford, AL

Law and Order SVU is very meaningful. Mariska Hargitay is good looking. They get to the bottom of everything.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.

Soy Abogado y por lo tanto me gustan estos shows, Law & Order it's just great and I really enjoy it. Love it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?