Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Daniel B.
Daniel B.

Que serie legal gente se passa em nova iorque e muito legal mesmo vamos dar audiencia pra essa serie gente vamos la "
Anyie Y.
Anyie Y.
Miami

a series that keeps my interest because we see similar cases daily , actors and a good script first , congratulations
Sian B.
Sian B.

My fave programme love the different story lines and the acting is always awesome. There's always something different
Allison Brooke G.
Allison Brooke G.
Panama City, FL

I love this show. But I miss stabler. And I don't like the new ADA. I miss Alex. And what happened to Captain Cragen?
Mary D.
Mary D.
paris , ky

Best drama series on tv!!! Olivia is my favorite she gives me someone to look up to!! This show and her are the best!
Tara T.
Tara T.
Corbin, KY

This show is awesome. My husband binge watches. The show is an a+ cast that delivers courtroom drama like no other...
Helen G.
Helen G.

One of my favorite shows. I watch new episodes when they come out and I also watch old episodes on netflix. Huge fan.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Fort Meade, FL

All time favorite show on TV. Never gets old and watch reruns all the time. The characters are great too, old or new.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Newport News, VA

I love this show. Interesting and keeps my attention. Detective Benson is my favorite. I could watch it all day long.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Benton, AR

LOVE this show. Criminal justice is a passion of mine. It's very interesting to watch. Definitely keeps me hanging on
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now