Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Blaine, Mn

Best show ever. I'm interested in law so it's nice to see shows like this in tv even if it's not completely accurate.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

This speaks about everyday life and the tho ha that happen I rally love this show. I enjoy it easy better than othera
Briana A.
Briana A.

Some good cases, however there are some predictable cases and extremely horrible actors when trying to solve the case
Sharri B.
Sharri B.

Love to watch this show. It is creepy to think that people could really could do this stuff. Make me stay on my toes.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Sanford, NC

Absolutely my favorite show! I could watch this show all day and never get tired of it! Reruns are always awesome too
Helen G.
Helen G.

One of my favorite shows. I watch new episodes when they come out and I also watch old episodes on netflix. Huge fan.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

I watch this almost every day. I don't like that some of the characters left the show but glad it is not off the air.
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
Harrisonville, MO

Good show! I like crime shows and when your bored you can watch them all day. The actors are really good in the show.
Rosemary H.
Rosemary H.

I enjoy watching this show but I have to be in the right frame of mind for it. It can be kind of depressing sometimes
ellie w.
ellie w.

Sdod sod osd os odos od osd os do osdo sod os dnoosdo sd o sodods o od sodoso doso od ods osodo osdo sdo sdoos osdods
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now