Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Danielle R.
Danielle R.

Hands down my favorite crime cop show of all time the actors are amazing and i love how unique each episode is
Jessica T.
Jessica T.

This show is great. It never gets old no matter how long it's been on t.v. This will always be my go to show.
Wendy B.
Wendy B.
Rogue River, Or

I love this show is have watched it for years! There are some episodes that I cant watch & I can record them.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Chicago Heights, IL

I love love love love this show helps me pass the time at work and keeps me entertained for about seven hours
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Clayton, NC

Always on, seen every episode, miss Elliott but still a great cast. Suspensful and well written, always good.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.

Second favorite show. Suspenseful, thrilling, cops catch the bad guys, mystery, twists and turns in the plot.
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA

One of my all time favorite shows! This show has been around for years and I swear I have seen every episode!
Maryam A.
Maryam A.

I love love love this show. I mean it makes you a little paranoid yes but stories and the acting is fantastic
Destinee R.
Destinee R.
New Orleans, LA

Love this show it catches my eyes every time. The posts and story lines are always great it keeps me watching
Malarie H.
Malarie H.
Rowlett, TX

My favorite!! Forever and always!! So entertaining, I'm basically a detective now! Ha but really I am hooked.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now