Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Hayward, CA

I love this show when I watch one episode I can never stop watching it it's all so interesting amarano is hot
Amy W.
Amy W.
Searcy, AR

I watch this show all the time. The storylines are interesting, and I love the cast. I even watch the reruns!
Carrie P.
Carrie P.

Will always be my favorite show in the world! Real life events and situations. Best actors. Love
Love love!!!
shantel s.
shantel s.
Rio Vista, CA

I am seriously obsessed with this show!
I've probably seen every single episode by I still continue to watch!
Barbara W.
Barbara W.
Canton, OH

Absolutely love this show. We record every episode so if we aren't home we can keep up with what is going on!
Rosaana H.
Rosaana H.
Santa Maria, CA

I love love watching law and order svu it's such a great show me and my husband can watch it all weekend long
Dani Y.
Dani Y.
Rego Park, NY

It would mean so I don't have the right thing and the first place I have no idea why I'm so still have to the
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Freeport, NY

Great series always keep me on the edge of my seat. I love how the seem realistic which I love about the show
Favorite show of all time. I could watch this all day. The show seems so real, it just captures my attention.
Brandi K.
Brandi K.

I love this show. Watch it every time it's on. My all time favorite!! Can't wait for the new season to begin!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now