Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Kerman, CA

I love watching special victims on my own time, I always get into them when they come on. Its my favorite show
Aimee L.
Aimee L.
Columbus, IN

This is such a good show. I have seen every episode. Is that sad? I hope not, but if it is oh well.... guilty.
Debbie F.
Debbie F.
Broadway, VA

If you enjoy watching crimes being solved this is a show for you to watch!! Totally enjoy watching this show!!
Marjorie S.
Marjorie S.
Woodland park , Nj

Only the best show ever!!!! I have been watching SVU for years. I was so thrilled when it came back on the air
Karryn J.
Karryn J.

This show is very well done. Pulls your heart strings and keeps you on your toes. Would recommend to everyone!
Jessie Jane G.
Jessie Jane G.
Lakewood, CA

This is one of my favorite go-to shows. Real stuff like this goes on around the world. People need to be aware
Sandra R.
Sandra R.

I love how every episode has a new crime to dicscover. I also like the action and intensity to find the person
Paula G.
Paula G.
Schenectady, NY

Love the story plots. Keeps you entertained. Not for the faint of heart or children. It is definitely intense.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Bradenton, FL

This show always keeps me interested! My favorite always. I am obsessed with Mariska Hargitay and Jenna Stern.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Cleveland, SC

I love this show! I think I have seen every episode and some repeats over and over again! I can't get enough!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?