Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Danielle Emmalee C.
Danielle Emmalee C.
Dayton, OH

This is one of the shows that i love i love to keep this on when i am bored in the background i need to buy these ...
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Blaine, Mn

Best show ever. I'm interested in law so it's nice to see shows like this in tv even if it's not completely accurate.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Hesperia, CA

Favorite characters are carisi and liv. Just a great real life type of portrayal. Waiting for new episodes is so hard
Briana A.
Briana A.

Some good cases, however there are some predictable cases and extremely horrible actors when trying to solve the case
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Brownsboro, TX

Great show with great characters and story lines. This show is very addicting. It is great for a Netflix binge watch.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Sanford, NC

Absolutely my favorite show! I could watch this show all day and never get tired of it! Reruns are always awesome too
Anna H.
Anna H.

I have watched this show for years and throughout all the years it has stayed relevant and fresh! Great cast as well!
Q T.
Q T.
Belton, SC

Great show! I love all of the characters and how the show has evolved. I always watch on Netflix when it's not on Tv.
Sharri B.
Sharri B.

Love to watch this show. It is creepy to think that people could really could do this stuff. Make me stay on my toes.
Valerie R.
Valerie R.

What longevity! I think we've seen almost all of these shows and yet we find ourselves watching and re-watching them.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now