10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Very attention grabbing . A lot happens in an episode and keeps your attention. Love the show !
Have been watching since season 1 never missed a show and always set my Dvr to record just in case I have to miss it.
I have watched every episode!!! My husband and I look forward to Wednesday nights. This show is our favorite.
My teenager loves this show. I started watching it because of her. It is very suspenseful at times. We really enjoy seeing justice served.
This show is my go to for a rainy day - a marathon of law and order SVU is always the way to go when its gloomy outside
A praise worthy classic. The show definitely has declined since loosing most of the original cast including Munch, Stabler, and Cragen. But there is still over 10 excellent season to binge watch that are well worth the time.
Definitely my favorite spin off of the law and order series. My sister and I used to sit and watch the reruns for days on end. Love that it's on netflix.
I'm not a huge fan of this show. But every time I do watch it, I always get tied in to the storyline of that episode and it's been on for forever.
SCU is the best out of all of the Law and Orders I think this is the show that I watch more than anything else on TV. I have gotten everybody in my family and friends to start watching SVU it's addicting. it's addicting.
I watch marathons of this show I can sit on the couch in the morning and be glued all day. I miss shift work because of this reason-- weekdays off alone to watch svu
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos