10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,189 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Just started watching this and WOW....I'm hooked! Keeps me wanting more and stays interesting the whole time
I am always waiting for the next episode or re-watching everything! I also love the strong female attitudes.
I LOVE THIS SHOW I TRULY ENJOY RE WATCHING THE OLD EPISODE ... I LIKE WATCHING ALL THE LAW & ORDERS AND NCIS
Interesting show to watch, very informative. The stories realistic. Not one of my favorites but a good show.
Law and Order SVU its a great show. I have been watching it for years. I even watch the reruns on USA daily.
This is my favorite show! It beats the regular law and order. I've watched almost every episode. It's great.
loves loves loves this show very entertaining great story lines, great case members, all shows are different
Great for binge watching and vegging out late at night. Made me start carrying a taser some of it messed up.
I love the Law and Order show and love it even more when they are in with Chicago Fire and PD. awesome show!
I'm a lawyer and I really enjoy this program, it's amazing how they resolve cases, and how bad people can be
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos