10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,155 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Who doesn't love this show it is awesome I watch this show with my friends we at addicted haha can't miss is
I can put this show on and before you know it hours have past, it does not get boring, it keeps you guessing
This is the best show I have ever come across its so interesting and it's the best when they have marathons.
I can sit at home and binge watch this all day everyday, if only i didn't need to work or have a social life.
This show is so intense. All of the cases are different and entertaining. You just don't know what to expect.
Interesting show to watch, very informative. The stories realistic. Not one of my favorites but a good show.
Olivia is my super hero. I absolutely love her and this show. I love her so much I want a tattoo of her haha
Good movie good moviegood movie good movie good movie good movie good movie good movie good movie good movie
This is be of my favorite shows. I have started watching it from season 1 all over again. It's never boring.
I have been a fan of this since the first episode. It has changed over the years but it is still a good one.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos