Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kimble P.
Kimble P.
Covington, GA

After watching one show I was hooked I love when there is a marathon on I get to catch up on all the episodes
Jen T.
Jen T.
Arlington, VA

While covering some dark topics, I enjoy watching SVU because it covers them so well. It is very interesting.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.

This show is great. It never gets old no matter how long it's been on t.v. This will always be my go to show.
Helen M.
Helen M.
Marysville, WA

This is a very good show. About the criminal system. When people get the justice they deserve is my favorite.
DeeAnn R.
DeeAnn R.

Nothing like a whole day of law & order SVU on USA channel . Never get tired of all those exciting episodes .
Andrea G.
Andrea G.

Soy Abogado y por lo tanto me gustan estos shows, Law & Order it's just great and I really enjoy it. Love it.
Terrance P.
Terrance P.
Rockford, AL

Law and Order SVU is very meaningful. Mariska Hargitay is good looking. They get to the bottom of everything.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Hayward, CA

I love this show when I watch one episode I can never stop watching it it's all so interesting amarano is hot
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Freeport, NY

Great series always keep me on the edge of my seat. I love how the seem realistic which I love about the show
Carrie P.
Carrie P.

Will always be my favorite show in the world! Real life events and situations. Best actors. Love
Love love!!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now