Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Russellville, KY
Love this show! One of my favorites! I never miss an episode! its always set to record! love love love love!
Sasha S.
Sasha S.
Olivia is my super hero. I absolutely love her and this show. I love her so much I want a tattoo of her haha
Kim D.
Kim D.
Cincinnati , OH
I think I watch this show more than any other show. It's in everyday and I'm always willing to watch repeats
Bella S.
Bella S.
Somers, CT
This is the best show I have ever come across its so interesting and it's the best when they have marathons.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Dover, NH
Law and order svu is a major addiction of mine. I have seen EVERY episode. I watch it constantly on Netflix.
Daisy F.
Daisy F.
Fort Worth, TX
This show will have you addicted. Always wanting more and more. Every single person on this show is amazing.
DanaRose G.
DanaRose G.
Forked River, NJ
I ABSOLUTELY 100 PERCENT RECOMMEND THIS SHOW!! It's so addicting and you get hooked. I love it. It's amazing
Alba S.
Alba S.
Suspense and drama. Wish stabler was still there. Maristka does a great job. It was better in the beginning.
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
I'm a lawyer and I really enjoy this program, it's amazing how they resolve cases, and how bad people can be
Allison E.
Allison E.
Ames, IA
This show it entertaining, I have never been hooked on it like other shows but if it's on I like to watch it
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?